• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

[NEW GROUP FOR 2011]TheBeingHopefulBabes - 'Wishing For a Miracle'

Thanks hun :) Yer now I'm looking forward to next month :) I love making graphics and stuff :) if anyone in the griup wants one ill make it :)

I have my fingers crossed for you hun :) x

So sorry the witch got u,:hugs:

I love those banners im gonna change my now :happydance:

Hi ladies ( :hi: hevzii - I found your group!)
I'd like to join, if I may.

Name: crowned (don't want to give my real name due to TTC being top-secret!)
Interesting fact: have moved houses 17 times since I was born
How long been ttc: 6 months
Test Date: July 10
How many children: 0, but one kitten-baby!

Welcome Hun :) Make yourself at home :) haha
How's Everything going?? I'll add you to the test list now :) x

Hey ladies, I just got my bfp today Ahhhhhhh I can't quite believe it, intact I dont lol.
Had given up this month as had bfn on 14 dpo but 15 today with bfp just hope its right and hope its a sticky bean x

Thats great news Karley big congrats!!

Did you have any symptoms this month?

Lots of sticky :dust:

Hey ladies, I just got my bfp today Ahhhhhhh I can't quite believe it, intact I dont lol.
Had given up this month as had bfn on 14 dpo but 15 today with bfp just hope its right and hope its a sticky bean x

Sorry I've been mia here I am. Been testing every day this week still bfn and no af... I don't get it... was due two days ago and the spotting I had lasted three days and never came back. Idk what's going on :( I want a bfp! Hope all of you are doing well

Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone! Congrats to Karley - that's amazing news! I love hearing about others' BFP's - it gives the rest of us hope! Karley, how long were you TTC?

Morning everyone

Hope you're all ok and i cant wait to see all our BFP'S

Lots of :dust:

Heyy Ladies

How are we all today??

I've had a hectic day today been babysitting my two baby cousins 2 and 5...Knakering haha

:dust:

X

Had a nice day today, enjoying the weather and relaxing. I'm really feeling bloated today painfully so but if it ended in a bfp i would happily be bloated for 9 months. I often get bloated so its not a sign but still chance until the:witch: shows.

Hope babysitting was fun, thats such a cute age.

Lots of :dust: to all for our bfp's

I'm officially out this cycle - the :witch: got me today. Onto TTC cycle 4 - pushing for an April baby now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->