[NEW GROUP FOR 2011]TheBeingHopefulBabes - 'Wishing For a Miracle'

:( my tests are now coming up negative, not my month after all after 4 positive ones! X

Karley go to doctors and get them to do a blood test!! Just to be completely sure x

Heyyy Ladies :) Hope everyone is ok and having a good weekend :) not been on a lot this weekend its been hectic haven't even seen my OH its been that busy and he's been working when he gets home I'm asleep and wen I get up he's gone to work again :( he's been on the early - late shifts its extra income but it sucks :(

XXx
:dust:

Hi Girls

Not been on at all the past few days came back from a busy few days in london yesterday so still recovering lol!

Hope everyone is ok! I see there a few new members too! *hello :)*:hi:

Helen whats happening? Is your period late and still getting bfn?

Karley defo get a blood test done to be sure hun

Heather sorry the witch came :( :hugs:

Theres been a load of stuff i missed since ive been away theres a lot of reading for me to do lol x

Aww helen sounds like your having a hetctic but fab time :) sorry the witch got you :) Happy birthday to your LO :) x

Sorry the :witch: got u lots of luck for this month.

:flower:

Helllllllllllo! Lol sorry haven't been on. Yesterday my daughter turned one years old! We had a great and busy day. We drove down to London where mama got to see Take That!! Had a freaking blast!
We were in the bobby moore suite, we paid a butt load of money for all you can eat and drink! Mama wasn't feeling to good this morning lol.
Luckily LO got to spend time with her daddy and he then took care of her this morning!

Oh and to top off the hangover, the witch arrived this morning!!! I knew I wasn't pregnant but I was so desperate for AF to come so we can start again! Lol.
So after this morning we then drove down to devon, staying with my mum all the family came around this afternoon and have only just left. I am shattered!!
Thought I'd pop on here and tell you all I'm out and onto next month! Hope everyones ok! :flower:

Hi everyone

Hope you're all good.

Someone has posted a link to the website for tommys and they are sending our free books for those ttc and pregnant etc looks really good so i have ordered mine. Here is the link incase you havent seen it or want some too https://www.tommys.org/page.aspx?pid=602

Morning Ladies how are we all today???
Witch is gone now :D YAY!! haha
OH got a new phone yesterday which has an ovulation app on it i feel to put it on there so that he knows ;) haha
Hope no more bfn's xx

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Hey Ladies its gone very quiet recently, how is everyone?? Any more tests been done, fill me in on the good old gossip girls :) x

No tests for me so far - 9dpo of a 12 day luteal phase, and still holding out! You can check my chart and let me know what you think is going on though!

My Ovulation Chart

Morning everyone

Hope you're all ok.

No testing from me yet either im waiting until test day as i hate seeing bfn's.
I want a BFP!!! lots of :dust: for all.

Good Morning Ladies :)

Crowned i will have a look at your chart in a mo :)

Babies7777 thats it girl keep up with the wait no one likes those horrible bfn's :(

The witch has ended today yay thanks god for that haha, my OH has just got a new phone with an ov app so i'm going to download it haha :) he had a chat with me the other night because he wants to try a few more months before we go to the doctors he doesn't want to go because hes scared of the result :( so i am going to give him a few more months and then he has to go whether he likes it or not!

:dust:

Thanks Hevzii - let me know what you think!
Will the dr. give you tests this early? I thought we had to wait until we'd been TTC for at least 12 months before a dr. would do any tests. I'd love to go sooner - I just want to know what's going on!

Helen, Now we have the waiting of the Ov day ahhh all the waiting!! haha xx

Morning everyone

Hope you're all good.

Its friday:happydance:

Lots of :dust: to all.

CD6 for me - I didn't O until CD36 last cycle - that was an abnormally long cycle and my LP was only 10 days. I'm not usually that long between AF. It's weird because now I'm not sure when to start testing with OPKs.

Hi ladies

I am ov this weekend so have told the OH to save his energy lol! been tring smep since tuesday. so will see how it works out! dreading the TWW again!!

Hope everyones ok :)

have a good weekend

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back