• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

New here looking for some buddies ttc #4

Twinmommy6 how are you doing today? I hope all is well!

Well there hasn't been any more blood (thank goodness) other than cramping I feel ok. Every time I go to the washroom I'm scared I'm going to see red but nothing!!!!! I have a prenatal apt on Wednesday so I will bring it up with my doctor unless it comes again. Thank you for your prayers. How are you feeling? First trimester sucks lol

Awesome! So happy to hear that!!! You may just want to call them Monday and let them know about. All doctors are different but they still may want you to come in and may do some blood work to check levels. That's what mine did anyway. I know how you feel about going to the restroom and fearing to see red. I've been cramping quite a lot today and hurting in my back and I'm freaking out I'm going to start bleeding but nothing yet. I will feel much more at ease after these 12wks lol.

Twinmommy ~ Oh how scary! I am glad the bleeding seems to have stopped. Hopefully it has stopped for good, and all goes well from here on out.

So I went to my doctors today and they did another urine sample which came back negative. So I have lost the baby :( they want me to do my bloodwork again but I don't know what the point is. I will keep you posted if I do. Hope you are feeling well mommatoboys and fingers still crossed for you momof3girls

Oh Hun I am so so sorry:cry:. I know you are devastated. I was so hoping everything was ok. My heart is breaking for you and your dh. I'll be praying that God brings peace, strength and comfort to you guys. If you need to talk I'm here.

So I went to my doctors today and they did another urine sample which came back negative. So I have lost the baby :( they want me to do my bloodwork again but I don't know what the point is. I will keep you posted if I do. Hope you are feeling well mommatoboys and fingers still crossed for you momof3girls

I don't know why that posted twice. After I wrote that I did a clear blue digital which is saying pregnant still. This emotional rollarcoaster is enough to kill me. The urine test at the docs an hour and a half early was negative this one is positive. I haven't had any preggo symptoms really and I haven't had any other miscarriage symptoms either. I am so confused I feel sick to my stomach. I am going to get my bloodwork done in the am and ask for an ultrasound. So I know one way or another. Thanks for listening to me vent!!!!!

Oh my goodness that would make me crazy!!! I thought the the test at the doctors would be more sensitive. I hoping for the best! Demand that ultrasound tomorrow so at least you know one way or the other and are not tormenting yourself. Keep us posted. Still praying things will be ok.

Oh no, Twinmommy! That's odd that one test was neg and one pos. Maybe the sample wasn't concentrated enough at the doctors? I'm still hoping and praying for the best for you! :hugs:

Just waiting on the bloodwork. Trying not to stress but it's hard. How are you. Any different symptoms?

Oh no, Twinmommy! That's odd that one test was neg and one pos. Maybe the sample wasn't concentrated enough at the doctors? I'm still hoping and praying for the best for you! :hugs:

Thank you. I hope the bloodwork comes back all positive :) how are you. How's the trip going? 3 days away from testing. I hope you get your BFP!!!

I know waiting is the worst thing ever when it comes to things of this nature. I take it that they did not do an ultrasound then? I'm still cramping constantly and having some sharp pain but I'm taking it as a good thing that the baby is growing and causing it. Fatigue is really starting to kick in. I'm so tired by evening it's all I can do to make dinner, bath kids and get them to bed. Boobs have become extremely sore today as well. Went to the doctor today and answered a ton of ?'s and got to meet the doctor. My blood work from the 13th was finally in and my hcg was 3222 and progesterone was 27.8. So far things are ok. I go for an ultrasound tomorrow at 2:45 but I doubt if I hear the heartbeat since I'm not that far along. Still praying everything is ok and I hope you can get a peaceful nights sleep.

Just waiting on the bloodwork. Trying not to stress but it's hard. How are you. Any different symptoms?

I hope you hear back from them soon!

I've been having a lot of symptoms this time so I'm going nuts wanting to know what way it'll go. I broke down and tested with a frer yesterday am at 8 dpo. With the symptoms, and my chart looking like implantation could have happened at 6 dpo, I took the chance, but alas, bfn. I hope it was a false negative from testing too early. The charting site doesn't list all PG symptoms, esp ones I get. Namely, getting a yeast infection and gagging every time I brush my teeth.

Those all sound like really good signs!!! Crossing my fingers you get you bfp soon!!!

So a few days ago I had a dream that I had twin boys again ( I had a dream I was having twins with my first set right before I found out they were twins.) well I had my ultrasound today and surprise twins again! She couldn't see fetal poles yet she said I was probably just to early so I have to go back in a week. I just had a bad feeling because I've been having the same really bad cramps like I did with my twins. Dh is completely freaking out. He came home and went to bed lol. I'm so scared myself. I didn't want to worry about this pregnancy so much and now I'm going to be.image.jpg

Sorry about the bfn momof3girls :( your having good symptoms so I think you tested to early ;). Fingers crossed!!!

Mommtoboys---OMG!!!!!!!!!! Congrats. Wow! That is exciting :) two little girls maybe :). I'm so happy for you. Are you in shock? I know I would be lol

Thank you! I really don't know how I feel. There is so many emotions I'm feeling right now. I am shocked although I had my suspicions. I really didn't think I would have another set. I just hope they are both ok. How are you doing?

Don't stress yourself you will make two perfectly healthy little babes. You did it once you can do it again ;).

They said my bloodwork will be in tmrw morning. I'm trying to stay positive but to be honest pretty angry with my doctor. I think sending me for bloodwork and not a scan was just cruel and the wait is pure torture. I feel like everything is ok though so time will tell :). Sleeping tonight might be difficult though

Thank you so much I hope so:). That was very cruel of your doctor to do that to you. I swear I don't understand them sometimes. I would do things so differently if I was a doctor. I hope you can get some sleep tonight and I hope I can as well! Are you having any symptoms? I take that you haven't had any more bleeding?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->