• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

New here looking for some buddies ttc #4

I'm still in shock! I just can't believe it happened! I think I'm going to go ahead and test in the morning with a digital because it's so hard not to tell dh.
How are you feeling?

Oh, ok. For some reason I thought you were holding the test stick for 30 min. :haha: That's why I thought you meant 30 sec. FYI, I tested at 11 dpo with #3 with an ept digital, and it read pregnant. I can't remember, how many cycles had you been trying?

Oh, ok. For some reason I thought you were holding the test stick for 30 min. :haha: That's why I thought you meant 30 sec. FYI, I tested at 11 dpo with #3 with an ept digital, and it read pregnant. I can't remember, how many cycles had you been trying?

I went ahead and tested with the digital this morning and this is what I gotimage.jpg
Yay!!! Going to tell dh when he gets up this evening. Still need to get a onesie and stuff. He followed me into every store at the mall yesterday so didn't get to buy anything and I'm having a hard time finding an ohio state onesie that would work for a boy or girl.
Sending lots of:babydust: to you!!! Oh and btw I really think those softcups played a big factor in my BFP. Maybe you could give them a try:). I went off the pill in February and we weren't trying but also wasn't preventing. This was our 5th cycle of aggressively ttc.

Yay! I love the digitals. Good luck finding a onesie.

We ended up not leaving last night. Left this morning at 6:30. My kids wake at 8 am or after usually. The 6 yo was wondering why it was still dark if it's morning. :haha:

Yay! I love the digitals. Good luck finding a onesie.

We ended up not leaving last night. Left this morning at 6:30. My kids wake at 8 am or after usually. The 6 yo was wondering why it was still dark if it's morning. :haha:

oooh, that's early!
Travel safely---sending you an abundance of :dust:

That is early especially with little ones. Safe travel sent your way.
Just had the kids give dh his gift bag. He didn't say a word after he opened the tin box with the pregnancy test and note in it because he was to busy crying. It was a moment I will never forget:):cloud9:

That is early especially with little ones. Safe travel sent your way.
Just had the kids give dh his gift bag. He didn't say a word after he opened the tin box with the pregnancy test and note in it because he was to busy crying. It was a moment I will never forget:):cloud9:

Aww, so sweet! :flower:

thats awesome, what a great reaction :) How are you feeling?

A little tired, queasy, and so bloated that my pants are already tight lol. Started using the progesterone cream Tuesday and it intensifies the symtopms. Only have to use it for the first 12wks though. How are you feeling? Good I hope.

Momto3girls hope your trip is going well. Nasty weather here. Are you having to drive through any of it?

A little tired, queasy, and so bloated that my pants are already tight lol. Started using the progesterone cream Tuesday and it intensifies the symtopms. Only have to use it for the first 12wks though. How are you feeling? Good I hope.

Momto3girls hope your trip is going well. Nasty weather here. Are you having to drive through any of it?

Pretty much the same as you, haven't had any ms yet---hopefully it stays that way :)
I am SO bloated and uncomfortable. But there is much worse symptoms I could be feeling so I will take it!!!! We are going to my MIL for the weeked and she doesn't know yet, so hopefully ms doesn't kick in this weekend.

We had amazing weather here yesterday it was 11 degrees, that's super warm for us in December. Today was a bit chilly but no snow so I am gratfel for that as well :)

Momma~~~I see you did the chinese gender predictor too, YAY both predicted girls I know it's all for fun but will be interesting to see how it actually plays out ;)

Now we just need to send boy baby dust to momof3girls!!!!

We are TTC #3, with no success. Can I buddy up too? I really need support from other moms who are having late infertility issues. Im dealing with lots of issues of feeling selfish and hating every woman I see that has a baby. Its a very emotional journey that I never thought I would ever be on.

We are TTC #3, with no success. Can I buddy up too? I really need support from other moms who are having late infertility issues. Im dealing with lots of issues of feeling selfish and hating every woman I see that has a baby. Its a very emotional journey that I never thought I would ever be on.

Hello! I'm sorry you're dealing with infertility issues. Hopefully you get pregnant again soon. Looks like we are neighbors. We live in sc. Used to live in Raleigh. DD#3 was born there. If you are in Raleigh, I know a wonderful RE that I went to.

We had a rough night last night and today. We had planned to stop and get a hotel in Dallas, but they were getting freezing rain and sleet. It was to get worse today and be bad till Tuesday. Didn't want to get stuck, so we just kept going all night to get out. Plus, got through with fewer people on the road. There was finally no more ice and snow shortly before El Paso. Kept going since it was then morning and are now almost to Phoenix and will stay with Sil and bil tonight. So tired. Sorry I haven't gotten on today until now. Been either taking my turn driving, sleeping, or not feeling well. 40 mph from Dallas to almost El Paso all night after having driven all day already = not fun! I look forward to a good night sleep! Didn't get to do my temp this am for above reason. At least I am not close to o day, and looking for a rise yet.

Hello! I'm sorry you're dealing with infertility issues. Hopefully you get pregnant again soon. Looks like we are neighbors. We live in sc. Used to live in Raleigh. DD#3 was born there. If you are in Raleigh, I know a wonderful RE that I went to.

We had a rough night last night and today. We had planned to stop and get a hotel in Dallas, but they were getting freezing rain and sleet. It was to get worse today and be bad till Tuesday. Didn't want to get stuck, so we just kept going all night to get out. Plus, got through with fewer people on the road. There was finally no more ice and snow shortly before El Paso. Kept going since it was then morning and are now almost to Phoenix and will stay with Sil and bil tonight. So tired. Sorry I haven't gotten on today until now. Been either taking my turn driving, sleeping, or not feeling well. 40 mph from Dallas to almost El Paso all night after having driven all day already = not fun! I look forward to a good night sleep! Didn't get to do my temp this am for above reason. At least I am not close to o day, and looking for a rise yet.

Nice to meet you! Im further down on the coast near Jacksonville. I wish we had snow down here on the coast!

Momma~~~I see you did the chinese gender predictor too, YAY both predicted girls I know it's all for fun but will be interesting to see how it actually plays out ;)

I went and looked at it. DD #1 and #3 were predicted to be girls. #2 was predicted to be a boy. BUT, she was conceived Aug 1. I was 26 when I conceived her, July conception predicted girl, august conception predicted boy. Right on the cusp. :haha: If I conceive this cycle, it predicts boy. :thumbup: If I don't conceive this cycle, January and 36 predict girl, plus I said a couple pages back I don't want a repeat October right after my last child born in Oct. Looking like skipping TTC next month would be a great idea! Hopefully, I'll get my bfp this month and won't have to make that decision.

Yes!!! It was right about all my boys so I hope it's right this time around for both of us!!!

I'm so sorry that you are going through such a hard time. I do know exactly how you feel though. When I was ttc my first I had 2 mc's and every pregnant woman I saw made me so jealous and every time I would hear a friend or family member was pregnant I would get furious and depressed. I never had problems getting pregnant just keeping the pregnancy but the third pregnancy worked out well and so did the fourth. This time it took 5 cycles of aggressively ttc and I thought it wasn't going to happen. I had been charting bbt, using opk's, checking cervical position and cm and wasn't having any luck and was starting to get in that jealous and depressed state again. We decided to try one last cycle and then give it a break. We bd'd a few times more then the other cycles and I used softcups this time and I finally got my BFP. If u may ask have you been diagnosed with infertility problems? I will be any help to you that I can cause I know it's frustrating.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->