• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

New here looking for some buddies ttc #4

Well I called right before they closed but my results weren't in:(. They close at 12 tomorrow so I'm going to call at 11:30 and hopefully they will have them. I did get a copy of my results from Friday while I was there and my level was 13275. Not as high as I thought it would be for twins but it has raised like it was suppose since the first levels so that's a good thing!

Oh I hope you get your your peace of mind before Christmas!! Thats good your levels are going up though :)

Thank you me too! I just hate having to wait until after the new year to have another ultrasound and find out for sure if I lost one or not. It's complete torture especially since we're announcing twins to everyone for Christmas. Just praying for the best.

So the doctor just called me and he thinks I probably lost one since my levels only went up 3000 in 3 days:cry:. We're not even sure about the health of the other baby. He's trying to get me in for an ultrasound on the 31st. I'm completely devastated and i dont know how I'm going to keep myself composed around family tonight. Especially since I already had the gift boxes ready to announce the twins:(. I don't even want to go out of town now. I just want to crawl in a dark hole and stay there. Hope you all have a wonderful Christmas.

Oh I'm so so sorry :( I am heartbroken for you. I hope you get that ultrasound and the other one is ok :( I am praying for you and sending lots of hugs ((hugs))

Thank you so much. It's going to be such a long 7 days waiting for that next ultrasound. I started having worse cramps and low back pain again this evening along with a little spotting. I can not wait to get pass all this worrying it really takes the joy out of being pregnant.

First trimester really sucks :(
I hope you manage to enjoy Christmas with your loved ones.

momof3girls I hope you habe a wonderful christmas too!!

Mommatoboys ~ Oh I am so sad to hear that news. :nope: I'm hoping that somehow the Dr is wrong about you loosing one of the twins. I know how heartbreaking that is. Even when there is one healthy baby left, there's still a feeling of loss. If the Dr is right, I really hope the surviving one is doing well.

We have been with dh's family these past few days. Two babies under 12 months, and a PG sil are among the people we have been around. Been a difficult few days, especially with af having been here. Looking forward to heading home on the 27th. Hoping I o early again, and we'll finally get our bfp.

I'm hoping he's wrong as well and when I go for the ultrasound I hope to see to strong beating hearts. I've read that for a lot of women with twins once their levels got over 6000 it took well over 200hrs to double and they still had healthy babies. I hope I'm one if those women although I can't help but feel like something is wrong. We went ahead and told half of dh's family Christmas Eve that we were expecting but didn't tell then twins until a lot if them started joking and asking if we were sure there is only since we already had twins. I had to fight back tears as u told them that there was two but we think we lost one. Going to be telling the other half of his family in VA today since they will be expecting me to drink. I'm just ready to get through the next few days and get home for my ultrasound. It is very hard to try and morn a loss when for one your not sure and two you may have another healthy baby in there. At least with my other miscarriages I knew for sure and I was able to put the whole pregnancy behind and try again but this time if the other one is healthy then I have to continue on with a pregnancy that has brought a lot of heartbreak. It's just all very difficult.
I really hope you O soon and are able to get your bfp this coming month! Praying for you.

I'm hoping he's wrong as well and when I go for the ultrasound I hope to see to strong beating hearts. I've read that for a lot of women with twins once their levels got over 6000 it took well over 200hrs to double and they still had healthy babies. I hope I'm one if those women although I can't help but feel like something is wrong. We went ahead and told half of dh's family Christmas Eve that we were expecting but didn't tell then twins until a lot if them started joking and asking if we were sure there is only since we already had twins. I had to fight back tears as u told them that there was two but we think we lost one. Going to be telling the other half of his family in VA today since they will be expecting me to drink. I'm just ready to get through the next few days and get home for my ultrasound. It is very hard to try and morn a loss when for one your not sure and two you may have another healthy baby in there. At least with my other miscarriages I knew for sure and I was able to put the whole pregnancy behind and try again but this time if the other one is healthy then I have to continue on with a pregnancy that has brought a lot of heartbreak. It's just all very difficult.
I really hope you O soon and are able to get your bfp this coming month! Praying for you.

Thanks for the thoughts and prayers for me this month.

That's a very difficult situation for you. Do you have an u/s scheduled? When is it? Or will you wait till you're home to schedule?

My ultrasound is dec 31st at 2:00. Being on vacation has helped the time go by faster and help me not think about it. I'm scared to death that I'm going to go and they both are going to be gone and the progesterone has just been delaying the inevitable. I don't feel pregnant at all and don't really have any symptoms anymore.

Oh no don't worry yourself like that. If it's any comfort at all I have felt that way thru most of my pregnancy. I can go days without symptoms and no morning sickness at all I haven't had it once!! Still praying for you and your babies.

Thank you. I've been trying to remember how I felt at this time with my twins but I just can't remember. I'm trying not to worry cause there isn't anything I can do about it. Can't wait to know one way or the other.

Good luck on your ultrasound tmrw :) I'll be thinking of you and sending lots of good vibes :)

Well I got to go for my ultrasound early and my worse fears were confirmed. I have lost both babies:cry:. Stopping the progesterone and waiting for nature to take it's course. Worst part was that we had to take the kids with us and my oldest one knew I was pregnant and kept asking where the baby was on the screen. Just completely breaks my heart:cry:. Dh has been so amazing which is making this easier but it's still so so hard.

Oh no :( I am so heartbroken for you. I am so sorry. I hope you can find peace and comfort from family and friends during this difficult time. ((Hugs))

Oh, no! :cry: I've been thinking about you today, anxious to get on here and see how everything went. Was hoping to read better news. I am so, so sorry. :hugs: I'm glad your DH is being there for you. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

Thanks ladies. I guess I'm glad I can put this whole pregnancy behind and just try again but it's just going to take some time. I hate waiting around for my body to get back to normal. We aren't going to start ttc again until March since that's when I'm predicted a girl again. This whole process seems like it's taking forever. I'm so ready to hold our next baby in my arms but I guess I just have to wait a little longer. Hope 2014 brings me better luck.

Momof3girls I see your getting ready to ovulate. Praying you guys catch the egg this month! Sending you lots if babydust.

Twinmommy6 Hope you are doing well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->