• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

New here looking for some buddies ttc #4

Paulysbabe ~ Looks like you are expecting. Congratulations! :happydance:

Started spotting tonight, tomorrow should be CD 1. I was expecting today to be day 1, but oh well. Kind of wish she showed sooner so I can get on to o day a day sooner. :haha: I'm just glad that we are onto a TTC cycle again. Hopefully. I sure hope DH doesn't pull any more unpleasant surprises on me. But, the plan for now is that we are trying this cycle.

Im feeling good. ..thanks for asking :)

Good luck Momof3girls!!

I'm in the 2ww now. 1, soon to be 2 dpo. It felt like both sides released an egg Sunday while at church. Hopefully we caught at least one of them.

Hopefully all y'all are doing wonderful! Mommatoboys, when is it again you get back to TTC? Twinmommy, you should be finding out gender soon! #1 was due July 7, and we found out her gender on Valentine's Day. :cloud9:

I'm in the 2ww now. 1, soon to be 2 dpo. It felt like both sides released an egg Sunday while at church. Hopefully we caught at least one of them.

Hopefully all y'all are doing wonderful! Mommatoboys, when is it again you get back to TTC? Twinmommy, you should be finding out gender soon! #1 was due July 7, and we found out her gender on Valentine's Day. :cloud9:

I certainly hope you caught one as well!!!! I will be sending you lots of babydust :happydance:

Mommatoboys hope you are still doing well

I have my gender scan on March 12th, but won't get the results for a few days after

Hi there.
Were on our third month TTC.
Just now 3dpo and the waiting game has begun.
I'm really hoping we get it this month, we thought we were last month only to have AF come a week early.
So I need a buddy to keep up with each day.

Twinmommy ~ You get the results a couple days after? I remember you had to wait with your very first scan, at least I think that was you and not someone else. But they don't even tell you the gender right there? With all three of mine, all the other info they gathered was sent to the OB, but they at least told me gender, and that they were healthy. Actually, with #3, my OB did the u/s.

Ladyycamper ~ Welcome! We're very close. . . I'm 4 dpo today. One day apart.

Yes, here they send us to an ultrasound clinic where they are ultrasound technicians but not actual doctors. Therefore they put everything in notes with what they believe the gender is and it is sent to my doctor where her reviews. I guess they are not allowed to tell us incase they are wrong or make a mistake. They won't even tell us the heartbeat until the doctor reviews it first.

4dpo......getting close to testing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY

My chart be teasing me today! :wacko: I'm afraid to get too hopeful yet, but it's looking good right now.

Mommytoboys ~ Are you still out there? We miss you! I think I remember you saying you were going back to TTC in March, is that right? Let us know how you are doing.

Hey everyone sorry I haven't been on in awhile but I hadn't received any emails of new posts like I had been getting before so I figured everyone had just kinda stopped posting haha. I'm doing ok been doing a lot of soul searching going back and forth on ttc again. Although I was going to wait until April before ttc again if that was my decision we kinda slipped up last night and I ovulated yesterday so guess I'll just have to wait and see if the slip results in a pregnancy. Hope everyone is doing well.

Nice to hear from you!!! I have been wondering how you were doing:hugs:

Hi ladies!
Need some opinions?
I tested on 10-12dpo and ofcourse got a BFN.
However on day 12 it was mid day and I didnt hold my bladder for hours lol.
at 13dpo
i have been constipated (sorry tmi)
Got sick to my stomach in the morning cooking breakfast
The eggs just smelt horrible to me.
no sore boobs but every now and then ill get a pain under my armpit.
But its weird for me as my nipples always get sore/itchy a few days to a week before af.
ive also had a little back pain more so the middle side to lower part of my back.
havnt really had a lot of cm but ill feel wet like af had started but then nothing.
Ive been cramping a little but not painful and sometimes its like a twingy cramp.
Also I checked my CP (which I dont know much about) and its kinda soft tilted back/upward with just a little slit like feeling.
This Morning BFN
Same twingy campy feeling,
body achy, slight headache.
Checked cervix, still soft, tilted up and so high upward that i cant reach it to make sure its closed.
HELLPP!

Hi there!
Well I'm sure I'm speaking for all of us when I say I completely understand how frustrating and confusing this can be. Unfortunately there's just no way if knowing until you get a bfp or af. I went down that road so many times analyzing every symptom I had or didn't have. For me though if I hadn't gotten a bfp by 12dpo then I knew I was out. My last bfp was at 9dpo and symptoms was really no different except I had noticed a temp change and my boobs were huge and very sore day after implatation. Every woman is different though and I wish you the best of luck:).

Well ladies I'm at 10 dpo and as shocked as I was this morning I got a faint bfp on a frer. I really didn't think I would get pregnant over the slip up when I tried 4 months without success. Going to test again in the morning. Line was much lighter this time at 10dpo then it was with last pregnancy at same time so hopefully there is just one. Hope everyone is doing good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->