• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

New here looking for some buddies ttc #4

Well I got to go for my ultrasound early and my worse fears were confirmed. I have lost both babies:cry:. Stopping the progesterone and waiting for nature to take it's course. Worst part was that we had to take the kids with us and my oldest one knew I was pregnant and kept asking where the baby was on the screen. Just completely breaks my heart:cry:. Dh has been so amazing which is making this easier but it's still so so hard.
I'm so sorry to hear that. I'm glad to here your hopes are up. I will keep you in my prayers. You can never fail at something unless you stop trying. Sending baby making vibes your way.

xoxo

Thanks ladies. I guess I'm glad I can put this whole pregnancy behind and just try again but it's just going to take some time. I hate waiting around for my body to get back to normal. We aren't going to start ttc again until March since that's when I'm predicted a girl again. This whole process seems like it's taking forever. I'm so ready to hold our next baby in my arms but I guess I just have to wait a little longer. Hope 2014 brings me better luck.

Momof3girls I see your getting ready to ovulate. Praying you guys catch the egg this month! Sending you lots if babydust.

Twinmommy6 Hope you are doing well.

I wish you all the luck for 2014...and will keep you in my thoughts. I know your rainbow baby is just around the corner :)

Momof3girls I hope you caught it this month sending you loads of babydust!!!!

March is going to be my month. Going to use the softcups again and this time I'm not even going to call the doctor until I get past 6wks. I still not having any cramping and just still having very light spotting that's brown. I thought it would be full blown af by now. If still nothing by Monday going to call the doctor to make sure that's ok. With my other losses I hand major cramps and lots of bleeding with clots. I just want to get this process over with it.

March is going to be my month. Going to use the softcups again and this time I'm not even going to call the doctor until I get past 6wks. I still not having any cramping and just still having very light spotting that's brown. I thought it would be full blown af by now. If still nothing by Monday going to call the doctor to make sure that's ok. With my other losses I hand major cramps and lots of bleeding with clots. I just want to get this process over with it.

:hugs: I hope the process gets over with as quickly and easily as possible for you so you can return to normal and move on. :hugs:

Thanks for the catch the egg vibes, but unfortunately, DH has put our TTC venture on hold for a time. :cry: I'm really upset bc September 26 could have been the due date, and I was really hoping for September. Was neat that I had two potential sept due dates since last cycle the edd was sept 1. Probably would have come in Oct anyway if I got it since next time I will be waiting to go into labor on my own and not being induced. Don't know if you remember, but #3 was born in oct, and I don't want a repeat month back to back bc of the mothers jewelry I hope to get someday. Would ultimately be nice if all the months were different, but if I do get any repeats I want something different in between those repeats, unless I ever get twins. Anywho, I was planning on skipping next cycle anyway if this cycle didn't work out bc it would be a definite oct birth being due oct 20'ish. Unless I went 12 days over and gave birth nov 1. :haha: So, it's really only this cycle I'm missing out on. DH wants to shoot for TTC again in February for my November 13'ish due date. Apparently I was too grumpy and snappy to the kids for his taste over the holidays while we were visiting his fam. :shrug: I did have a lot of frustrations inside me during that time, but I thought I was hiding it pretty well. So, seems that I'm supposed to work on that before he wants to bring another child into the fam. Shouldn't be too hard since I'm not usually snappy, and those frustrations are now gone and over.

I do still plan to use my p supplements during these next two non TTC tww's. That way it helps keep my hormones balanced for the cycle in February we do TTC. I'll use the oral progesterone vs the vag suppositories since the oral still keeps my LP short when not pg, whereas the vag ones lengthen the LP when not pg. But, the oral still helps me o on cd 13, 14, or 15 the next cycle. Want to keep the LP's short and o'ing earlier, so we'll move onto the TTC cycle that much faster. :haha: Don't need extra unneeded days thrown into the non TTC cycles. :winkwink:

Sorry to hear your ttc has been put in hold:(. That so sounds like something my DH would say lol. Maybe a little break will do you some good and you will get your bfp as soon as you start ttc again. We were wanting to start ttc again in March which would give us a dec baby something I didn't want but march and April are my only two girl months for a long time. My dss and oldest ds bdays are in jan so I may have another repeat is we catch the egg in April. I really don't care anymore I just want my last healthy baby here asap. I'm still not having any bleeding or cramping and the brown spotting I was having stopped 3 days ago. I took an hpt Saturday to see if my levels had went down and the test line was darker then the test I took at 20dpo. I just don't know why it's not happening yet it's making it so hard to move on.

:hugs: I hope the process gets over with as quickly and easily as possible for you so you can return to normal and move on. :hugs:

Thanks for the catch the egg vibes, but unfortunately, DH has put our TTC venture on hold for a time. :cry: I'm really upset bc September 26 could have been the due date, and I was really hoping for September. Was neat that I had two potential sept due dates since last cycle the edd was sept 1. Probably would have come in Oct anyway if I got it since next time I will be waiting to go into labor on my own and not being induced. Don't know if you remember, but #3 was born in oct, and I don't want a repeat month back to back bc of the mothers jewelry I hope to get someday. Would ultimately be nice if all the months were different, but if I do get any repeats I want something different in between those repeats, unless I ever get twins. Anywho, I was planning on skipping next cycle anyway if this cycle didn't work out bc it would be a definite oct birth being due oct 20'ish. Unless I went 12 days over and gave birth nov 1. :haha: So, it's really only this cycle I'm missing out on. DH wants to shoot for TTC again in February for my November 13'ish due date. Apparently I was too grumpy and snappy to the kids for his taste over the holidays while we were visiting his fam. :shrug: I did have a lot of frustrations inside me during that time, but I thought I was hiding it pretty well. So, seems that I'm supposed to work on that before he wants to bring another child into the fam. Shouldn't be too hard since I'm not usually snappy, and those frustrations are now gone and over.

I do still plan to use my p supplements during these next two non TTC tww's. That way it helps keep my hormones balanced for the cycle in February we do TTC. I'll use the oral progesterone vs the vag suppositories since the oral still keeps my LP short when not pg, whereas the vag ones lengthen the LP when not pg. But, the oral still helps me o on cd 13, 14, or 15 the next cycle. Want to keep the LP's short and o'ing earlier, so we'll move onto the TTC cycle that much faster. :haha: Don't need extra unneeded days thrown into the non TTC cycles. :winkwink:
Sorry to hear that, however a November 13 would be an awesome due date, thats my wedding anniversary :)

Really hope everything turns out for the best for you, keeping my fingers crossed for you!

Sorry to hear your ttc has been put in hold:(. That so sounds like something my DH would say lol. Maybe a little break will do you some good and you will get your bfp as soon as you start ttc again. We were wanting to start ttc again in March which would give us a dec baby something I didn't want but march and April are my only two girl months for a long time. My dss and oldest ds bdays are in jan so I may have another repeat is we catch the egg in April. I really don't care anymore I just want my last healthy baby here asap. I'm still not having any bleeding or cramping and the brown spotting I was having stopped 3 days ago. I took an hpt Saturday to see if my levels had went down and the test line was darker then the test I took at 20dpo. I just don't know why it's not happening yet it's making it so hard to move on.
Will keep you in my prayers for the March egg catching, thats the month my lil one turns 2. Its a magical month :)

Looks like January conception predicts girl for me anyway. :haha: February and March predict boy. April is girl. May is boy again. Then girls for a while. Hopefully February will be it! So, skipping this and next cycle may not be a bad idea if there's any truth to this. Next o will also be in January if I remember right. Was accurate for my 3 I've had so far. Remember how I said #2 was conceived on August 1, right at a gender change? July was girl and August was boy. I was just reading the notes they give and it said if it's that close, you can't rely on the predictions. She probably came from July sperm anyway. :haha:

Momma ~ I hope the hcg comes down soon. :hugs:

Paulysbabe ~ Where are you in your cycle? Pre o or 2ww?

Twinmommy ~ I hope you are feeling well.

Looks like January conception predicts girl for me anyway. :haha: February and March predict boy. April is girl. May is boy again. Then girls for a while. Hopefully February will be it! So, skipping this and next cycle may not be a bad idea if there's any truth to this. Next o will also be in January if I remember right. Was accurate for my 3 I've had so far. Remember how I said #2 was conceived on August 1, right at a gender change? July was girl and August was boy. I was just reading the notes they give and it said if it's that close, you can't rely on the predictions. She probably came from July sperm anyway. :haha:

Momma ~ I hope the hcg comes down soon. :hugs:

Paulysbabe ~ Where are you in your cycle? Pre o or 2ww?

Twinmommy ~ I hope you are feeling well.
I'm CD13 est. "O" day tomorrow :)

Doctor called today and if I don't start bleeding by Thursday I have to go in for lab work but I've been having lots if cramps and back pain and cervix is lowering and like dilated between 1&2 cm so I think it's well underway which makes me happy and sad. Really hope this is my last mc i dont know if I can handle another one and then try again.

Doctor called today and if I don't start bleeding by Thursday I have to go in for lab work but I've been having lots if cramps and back pain and cervix is lowering and like dilated between 1&2 cm so I think it's well underway which makes me happy and sad. Really hope this is my last mc i dont know if I can handle another one and then try again.
So sorry to hear that mama, really wish the best for you. Keeping you in my prayers. Keep us posted. Think happy thoughts, don't worry or stress everything will happen at the best possible time for you.

xoxo

Oh I am so sorry. I can only imagine how hard this must be on on you :(

So I was having major cramps and back pain yd and started having pink/red spotting but that was it and it all stopped. I really thought that was going to be the start if it. Cramps have come back today but no blood. I took another hpt this afternoon and it was darker then the test I took Saturday so that really has me confused. I'll give it till tm and then I'll call the doc I guess. On the up side though I got my first tat to remember my babies. I love it and it was exactly what I needed to do to start the healing process and find some peace. Hope all you girls are doing good.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 7
So I was having major cramps and back pain yd and started having pink/red spotting but that was it and it all stopped. I really thought that was going to be the start if it. Cramps have come back today but no blood. I took another hpt this afternoon and it was darker then the test I took Saturday so that really has me confused. I'll give it till tm and then I'll call the doc I guess. On the up side though I got my first tat to remember my babies. I love it and it was exactly what I needed to do to start the healing process and find some peace. Hope all you girls are doing good.
Aw, I love love love your tattoo! Hope it all gets easier for you mama.

Best of wishes love

xoxo

Momma ~ I'm glad you found a way to start your healing process. :hugs: Looks nice. I hope you are doing well and getting back to normal.

Twin mommy ~ Wow! I looked at your ticker and can't believe how far along you are. Almost out of first tri.

Paulysbabe ~ It's been a few days, I'm guessing you have O'ed by now. I hope you caught the egg! FX

Sorry that it has been a while since I checked in. I guess I'm finding it hard to have motivation to get on when TTC is on hold. Doing good otherwise.

Mommatoboys- your tattoo is beautiful. What a nice memorial :)
Hope you are doing well!!!

tons of babydust to you too paulysbabe!!!

Momof3girls-hope you are doing good too! I like your ttc ticker. ...it will be done before you know it. Wishing you tons of babydust :)

Thank you everyone. Well my doctor has been no help whatsoever and I will be finding a new one. I have only seen and spoken to her once at that was at my first prenatal appt. I do have an appt with her Tuesday for a follow up. The other doctor recommended a D&C but said I needed to see my doctor first. Don't think I'll need a D&C though since I finally started miscarrying Sunday. This has been the most painful miscarriage I've had. I almost had to go to the hospital Thursday because I was having debilitating contractions every 1-2 mins that lasted for 3 hrs. I was curled up in tears but finally after 3 hrs my body got rid of some stuff and the contractions eventually stopped. They did start up again today but wasn't nearly as bad. So I'm hoping that will be the last of them and my body has gotten rid of everything because I really want to avoid a D&C. Hope all of you are doing well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->