• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

New here looking for some buddies ttc #4

Well ladies I'm at 10 dpo and as shocked as I was this morning I got a faint bfp on a frer. I really didn't think I would get pregnant over the slip up when I tried 4 months without success. Going to test again in the morning. Line was much lighter this time at 10dpo then it was with last pregnancy at same time so hopefully there is just one. Hope everyone is doing good.

omg omg omg!!!! Im so happy for you :) yay!!!!!!!!
I can't wait to hear about that line getting darker and darker.

Thanks so much just crossing my fingers and hoping for the best. Not sure when I want to tell dh but I know I'm going to try to wait at least 3 weeks before I go to the doctor cause I always miscarry by then if it's going to happen. I feel different this time then last so guess well see how it plays out.

I have my fingers crossed for you as well. You deserve this!!!:flower:

image.jpg here's the cheap test I took this morning. Line isn't getting darker as fast as it did last time with the twins so fingers crossed there's just one healthy baby that sticks!

image.jpgFinally was able to confirm with digital this morning so planning on telling dh tonight:). Hope everyone has a wonderful day!

Thank you it has been good. Told dh a little but ago and he was in shock at first and then started crying and hugged me:D. Glad he's happy about it! How are you doing with the pregnancy? I assume there's only one baby?!?!

Awe that's awesome.....what a great surprise for him ♥

I am doing great....one baby and its a BOY lol........again haha
pretty excited though.

Haha awe another boy well all that matters is that your both healthy:). Guess that Chinese calendar was wrong for you haha. I'll probably never get my girl (I don't think we can make girls lol.) so glad you both are doing good and I'm sure you're feeling the baby move by now, that was always my favorite part:).

Mommatoboys ~ Congratulations! :happydance:

Twinmommy ~ Congrats on another little boy! :thumbup:

I'm in the 2ww, again. My ticker is a day off. I'm two dpo, not 1 dpo. So, whatever it says, add a day. I O'ed on cd 11 between 4-6 pm. I usually feel o happen. I guess the later in the day o, my temp didn't have time to rise by the next am since I'm a slow riser anyway with my progesterone issues. I'm somewhat hopeful this month, since when you try there's always that chance, but I'm just not very optimistic this cycle. Just something inside, just doesn't feel like my month, kwim? I'm on the 9th cycle since we began TTC, although two of those cycles we didn't try, I still had to painfully wait through them. Constant bfn month after month makes one wonder if it will ever happen. I used to get pg so easily. Maybe I'm just getting too old. :cry:

Haha awe another boy well all that matters is that your both healthy:). Guess that Chinese calendar was wrong for you haha. I'll probably never get my girl (I don't think we can make girls lol.) so glad you both are doing good and I'm sure you're feeling the baby move by now, that was always my favorite part:).

Thanks we are both doing wonderful! He has been moving quite a bit lately. I love it :cloud9:

I'm in the 2ww, again. My ticker is a day off. I'm two dpo, not 1 dpo. So, whatever it says, add a day. I O'ed on cd 11 between 4-6 pm. I usually feel o happen. I guess the later in the day o, my temp didn't have time to rise by the next am since I'm a slow riser anyway with my progesterone issues. I'm somewhat hopeful this month, since when you try there's always that chance, but I'm just not very optimistic this cycle. Just something inside, just doesn't feel like my month, kwim? I'm on the 9th cycle since we began TTC, although two of those cycles we didn't try, I still had to painfully wait through them. Constant bfn month after month makes one wonder if it will ever happen. I used to get pg so easily. Maybe I'm just getting too old. :cry:

YOU ARE NOT TOO OLD :hugs:
It will happen, I hope this is your cycle!!!

:dust:

Lol you are not getting too old sometime it just takes a little longer then we would like:). Don't lose hope for this month sometimes it happens when you least except it:).

I'm thinking of maybe calling the doctor tomorrow and have betas done. Test lines weren't progressing from 12-15dpo and the one I took this morning was even lighter. I ended up taking another this evening cause I've been worrying and line was darker. I know I shouldn't read to much into the lines but it's hard not to. I don't want to be using the progesterone cream and holding on to a pregnancy if it isn't viable. Just don't know if levels will tell me much right now since last time the doubled right on time perfectly until I had the bleeding around 6wks. This is much tougher then I would like for it to be haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->