New here looking for some buddies ttc #4

My dh's birthday is Sunday and it would be so awesome to tell him I'm pregnant:)

OMG I hope you can tell him that for his bday, that would be the best gift!!!!!!

I can't believe u can even buy a test for 88 cents, our first response or clear blue are the ones I would get and the cheapest is 15 dollars I am too cheap to test to early and spend that hahah. No name is 11.99, thats what I got last time lol

I know that would be so great!:) Wow that is really expensive for a test. I mean the clearblue and first response here isn't cheap either but I don't buy those since I'm kinda a pee stick addict and would be broke lol. eBay has some super cheap test strips. I used those last cycle.

So today I went to the dollar store and found a test there for 1.25 lol, I will def use those if this is gong to be ongoing for me otherwise I would be poor!! So are u testing this weekend????

:test:

There you go that's what I would do. I used the dollar store brand when I found out I was pregnant with the twins. I tested this morning at 9dpo even though I knew I shouldn't have and it was a big fat bfn:(. I have one more test that I will use in the morning just because its dh's birthday and I would love to surprise him with a bfp! Not really feeling very hopeful this cycle. I am having some symptoms but could just be from upcoming af. When do you plan on testing?

Another bfn this morning:(. I just don't think it's going to happen this month. I'm not going to test again till af is due which is the 27/28th. It's just to depressing seeing bfn's every time.

Awe I'm sorry to hear :( I used my cheap test knowing it was too early but my cycle was so messed up I have no idea if I was correct on my timing I also got a BFN!!!! Maybe we both tested too early :) either way the wait stinks the bfn's stink. Ugh I'm frustrated too. I'm gonna wait until the 30th I think af better not show up. Lol

Sorry about your bfn too:(. I hope your right and we both just tested too early. I'm not going to buy another test until the 26th so I won't be tempted unless of course my symptoms intensifies. I guess I thought it would take so long since it happened right away before. If it doesn't happen this or next cycle we may stop ttc until next year.

I think I'm going to test again tonight or in the morning. Boobs have been getting more sore and tender each day and they are really never this bothersome before af. I also have been having mild to moderate af like cramps and lower back ache which isn't really typical either. I know every cycle is different but I'm hoping that its going to result in a bfp.

YAY!!!!! Well good luck with your test I hope you get your :bfp:

That sure sounds like some good symptoms:happydance:

I am trying to wait to test so I won't be discouraged if it's a bfn...I have been having the really tender breasts as well, horrible headaches (which I never get headaches at all) I had some pretty bad cramping for two days but it's gone now, and I pee like it's my job constantly. I have no idea if af was due today or on the 30th. I did an ovulation calculator and it averaged out my last 3 cycles I generally always get af on or about the 23 24th of each month, but last month it was the 31st. I HATE WAITING lol

The waiting is the worse! Even harder when your not sure about your ovulation so you you don't really know when af is due. Sounds like we have the same symptoms. I wouldn't call mine headaches though, they are more like sharp pains on my right temple that come and go. I don't really think I'm going to the bathroom more then usual. I already go all the time since I drink a ton of water. Trying not to drink so much today so my urine won't to diluted when I test. I wanna go test right now but I'm do scared of a BFN. If I wait to test until morning though I won't be able to sleep lol.

Well got BFN's at 13 and 14dpo so I think I am out this month:(

Thank you. Hope you have better luck then me:). I'm going to test again in the morning and then I'm done till af is late.

So I told myself last night that if my temp went down any I wouldn't test. Well it was up .3 so I got excited and took my last test and it was BFN ugh!!! Of I think I see a very faint line but I know it's just in my head. I just don't know what to think bb's are even more tender today. I wish af would just show up and stop teasing me.

I am sorry this ttc can be so damn discouraging :( I haven't tested yet...I think it's to early for me to find out. I am going to wait until Monday, even thought I am going CRAZY!!!!

Yea it's making me stress so bad which is probably making this process take longer. Good for you for waiting! Wish I would have but just don't have the patience. My dh gets so made at me for not waiting so i haven't told him I've been testing lol.

Well af made her nasty appearance in the middle of the night :( that sucks!!!

How about you have you tested again??? Hope the witch doesn't show up for you too!!!

Aww I'm so sorry that sucks! So far no af yet. I haven't tested since yesterday morning. If I don't start in a lol while a may go buy a frer test to take in the morning because the way my bb's are feeling kinda concerns me if I'm not pregnant. I had a small lump show up this morning and I want to make its not something serious if it isn't related to pregnancy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->