New here looking for some buddies ttc #4

Ha so did I! I have a frer test left from the 2 pack I bought and the answer opk's come with one test. So I think I will use the frer around 12dpo and if bfn then I will use the other when af is due if no temp drop.

:happydance:So are you going to start the opk's this week? I am going to buy it tmrw-----I hope this is our month :)

I'm going to buy some Friday and start using them. I hope this is out month too! If it doesn't happen soon I may stop trying for a while cause the boys have been keeping me so busy and go non stop and I keep picturing how a new baby will play in and it kinda makes me wonder if I can do it lol. On the other hand though I know they would love a baby around the house:).

Well I feel like this month I dropped the bomb..... With thanksgiving we were so busy last week and weekend I think I missed my ovulation :( how are u doing?

Well it's not going to happen this month for me. I didn't get to buy the opk's. My bbt has been all over the place and signs point that ovulation should be between today and Friday and we haven't been able to bd at all so I guess this month is out. I'm just so discouraged because now I'm going to have to wait if I want to space out the birthdays. It would be my luck to get pregnant though when I'm not wanting to.

So I think I might still have a chance this month! My temps haven't went up and I still am having ovulation signs I just hope I'm right and it's not to late. Do you think you have ovulated yet?

hey hope u don't mind if I join im new and ttc following a loss trying an attempt at opks not sure if its working lol im cd12 with faint line tested 3 times today, im obsessed!! lol ttc for #1 married three months, first cycle since loss, regular 28 day cycle prior to miscarriage x

hey hope u don't mind if I join im new and ttc following a loss trying an attempt at opks not sure if its working lol im cd12 with faint line tested 3 times today, im obsessed!! lol ttc for #1 married three months, first cycle since loss, regular 28 day cycle prior to miscarriage x

Of course you can join :) Sorry for your loss :( I haven't attempted opks yet, this is my second month ttc.

mommatoboys, like I said I am pretty sure I missed my big O day, but you never know maybe we bd'd at the right time! I sure hope so, but that would be awesome for you if didn't miss yours! What cycle day are you now? Mine is so messed up I don't even know...Good luck though sending you some sticky baby dust :dust:

Welcome:)! So nice to have another ttc buddy! Very sorry about your loss that is never an easy thing to go through. If your cycles continue to be 28 days then you may not get a positive opk until day 13 or 14. Just make sure you are testing between noon and before bed. Testing to early in the morning could give you a false positive. It may take your body awhile to get back on track I know mine did. Best of luck to you!

Of course you can join :) Sorry for your loss :( I haven't attempted opks yet, this is my second month ttc.

mommatoboys, like I said I am pretty sure I missed my big O day, but you never know maybe we bd'd at the right time! I sure hope so, but that would be awesome for you if didn't miss yours! What cycle day are you now? Mine is so messed up I don't even know...Good luck though sending you some sticky baby dust :dust:

Sorry I had forgot you said that. Well I hope you did catch it:). I'm on cd 20 today I thought for sure I would have ovulated by day 18 but my cycles are so irregular I really never know. I wish I would have gotten those opk's now since I haven't been doing a very good job taking my bbt everyday. Guess we will both just have to wait and see.

Well I'm pretty sure I O yesterday since I had I temp rise today. Dh and I got in bd'ing the before and day of O so I guess I have a shot. Just gotta play the waiting game now. Baby dust to us all!

Can I join you too? I came over here to see if there were any buddy groups I could fit in. Lots of TTC #1 and #2 groups, so I was excited to see someone asking about TTC#4. :happydance:

I'm 36, and like my username states, I have 3 girls. They are 11, 8 and 6 yo. We are on cycle #3 of TTC #4. Although, cycle #2, I didn't even O, so not sure if it even counts, but we were wanting to try had I O'ed. :cry: It's still a cycle I wanted to hopefully get pg, but ended up with no pregnancy because of the lack of Miss O. Still just a frustrating as O'ing and af coming. I have LPD and need progesterone to stay pg.

Welcome! Glad to have you! I'm currently on cycle #4 of ttc hoping for a girl! I have 3 boys of my own and a stepson. I also have to be on progesterone to maintain a pregnancy. Are you using opk's or charting your bbt?

I do both opk's and charting. Doing opk's mainly to time TTC in order to give a higher chance for a boy next time. Charting to confirm o so I know when to start taking progesterone, know how long my LP is, and know exact due date once successful. The month I didn't o, all opk's were neg, and I use the digital ones so there's no guesswork, and my temps were up and down with no temp rise. Both methods confirmed each other I guess. Cycles 1 and 3 I got pos opk's, so I know they work.

Maybe you are going to O later then normal. I usually O between cd 16 and 18 but a few months ago I didn't until cd 29 and this month cd 20 so it can change. I would just keep an eye out for it:).

6 dpo today! About one more week for me. :happydance: Where is everyone else at?

Yea we are. I'm not sure when I want to test. I'm keeping an eye on my bbt to see if my temp rises again.

How is everyone doing? I had a .3 rise in temp today at 7dpo now just hoping it stays up! Baby to dust to all:).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->