New here looking for some buddies ttc #4

Well bfn on frer this morning but that's what I expected since my temp has started to drop and I can feel af is on her nasty way:(. Better luck to both of us next month!

So I am thinking of going more high tech this month! Any suggestions? I do not really know much about temp'ing. I am going to read up on that. Maybe start with that. My stupid cycle is so out of whack...31-38-28 average is 32 so I guess I will just go with that! Booooo
It says my bd'ing week is Oct 11-16, but who know why my irregularity.

So I am thinking of going more high tech this month! Any suggestions? I do not really know much about temp'ing. I am going to read up on that. Maybe start with that. My stupid cycle is so out of whack...31-38-28 average is 32 so I guess I will just go with that! Booooo
It says my bd'ing week is Oct 11-16, but who know why my irregularity.

I'm with you. My cycles have been messed since going of birth control. I'm on cd 36 today and still no af. I would get a bbt chart and try to take your temp at the same time everyday (even though there is an online adjuster you can use if you get up earlier or later then normal.) I find it helps to sleep in the same type of clothing every night also. I've noticed differences when I've slept I'm pants and shorts. I would also use opk's. I'm going to buy the answer brand ones at Walmart this next cycle since I got pregnant with all my boys using them. Hope we can both get our bfp's in October!

Well af arrived in the middle of the night. Kinda glad so now I can put this cycle behind me and try again. I should ovulate between the 16th and 18th. Going to go buy the answer opk's and start testing on the 10th. Here's to bfp's in October for both of us!

Something odd is happening and I don't know what to make of it. Early morning of the 29th af appeared. It was early for me. But it only lasted two days anad was very light. It ended Mon morning approx. So today it popped into my head that it could have been implantion, so of course I rush to the drug store buy another test and BFN again. I thought I was over this cycle and false hopes then this happened. If af doesn't show by end of the week I might have to test again. I don't know. I have zero symptoms though.

Sorry to hear about af for you..too bad storks didn't just bring us babies lol

Hmm sounds to me like maybe you didn't ovulate and it could be break through bleeding. Or you ovulated later then thought and it's implantation bleeding. Hope it's the latter for you. If no af by weekend I would test again.

Yea lol. I'm going to really try this month to make it happen since we probably won't try next month or the month after to avoid having a baby in August and September since the twins were born august 31st.

I haven't been on bc for almost 8 years.....I just googled breakthrough bleeding lol I had no idea that could happen. Either way I am not getting my hopes up. I feel like I psych myself out so much I think I imagine symptoms hahah

My cycles were perfect till I had kids lol. I didn't use bc until after the twins I got an iud and it caused a bunch of problems so I had that removed and got in the pill and them stopped it in feb. I know it's hard not to get your hopes up. Mine were up until 4:20 this morning lol.

That sucks when you can't sleep. I am going to buy one final test today, I tested yesterday and there was a very faint line, very skinny, not the same width as the other one, but I still see it. Hopefully it's what I think it is....maybe I just got a dud lol

It's the same, barely there line not getting any darker. I am afraid it was a chemical pregnancy :(

It's the same, barely there line not getting any darker. I am afraid it was a chemical pregnancy :(

Aww well don't give up hope yet it takes up to 48hrs for hcg to double so maybe it will be darker in a day or two. No af is a good sign!

well I am officially out....I bought an expensive test today AF should have been due today and nothing. Fingers crossed for Oct for us :)

I'm so sorry:(. I really hope this is our month too. Are you going to use opk's this month? I'm going to buy some next Friday and start testing.

Thanks! And yes I am going to use opk's. I have no idea about my cycle now because of the brief af or whatever that was on the 28th. So I def need some assistance!!! I think I will start testing next weekend as well. I am going to not going to buy so many flippin tests this time either, I made myself poor this month hahaha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->