New here looking for some buddies ttc #4

Haha of course he was! I hope mine at least let's us see the goods lol. If not we can go back anytime within 2 weeks for free but it's a very long drive. We wanted to find out gender before we go stay within the in laws in VA for July 4th so we can reveal it in person. I'll have my 20 week scan in the middle of July so that another reason why were doing the 3D/4D.

Hope everyone is doing good!

Momof3girls-Guessing your didn't get your bfp. So sorry if that's the case:(.

I am doing well....how about you? Feel better yet now that you are in 2nd tri?

How are you momof3girls?

I am feeling much better! Starting to get some energy back and bloating has finally let up for the most part. Will have bouts of nausea every now and then but never did get sick with this one. Counting down the days until my ultrasound. I can't wait!

Oh and I started feeling the baby move two nights ago! Felt like it was doing flips and stretching haha. One if the best parts of pregnancy I think. Until it gets big and starts kicking and punching in the bladder haha.

Congrats on ttc #5! Hope it happens quickly for you!

How are things going mommatoboys? I am feeling pretty tired and ready for this baby to arrive lol. We are lucky though the weather has been pretty nice and the pool helps on those really hot days :)
Do you know what you are having yet? When is your 3d us again??

Sorry to hear you're feeling so tired:(. Seems like that's how it goes when you're in the home stretch. I know I'm not looking forward to getting any bigger since I'm already struggling to be comfortable in bed. I'm feeling really good except for a few aches and pains but I'm seeing a chiropractor and that seems to be helping. I go Saturday for my ultrasound and I can not wait! I have a busy week ahead so that should make it go by fast:). Hope you get some energy back and just try to rest whenever you can!

Haha I guess we can't make girls!!!!

Congratulations though :) the 3d ultrasounds are so amazing. What does the DH think is he excited for another little boy??

Haha yea I figured the only way I would get a girl would be to adopt haha. He's excited but of course a little sad it wasn't a girl. Three of our boys weren't to happy about it being a boy haha. One of twins didn't care but I don't think he fully understands what's going on haha.

I am feeling massive and uncomfortable haha....but wouldn't change it for the world ♡
Just excited for him to be here I am down to weekly apts with my obgyn and last week I was slightly dilated so fingers crossed for an early baby ;) going to do lots of walking tonight as we have a huge celebration downtown for Canada Day and then fireworks!
How are you feeling? ?

Oh I bet your are uncomfortable but not much longer to go! My pregnancy is flying by. Can't believe I'm almost 20 weeks! We've been trying to figure out a name. We usually have one by now but I have one that I like and dh has two that he likes so this might be our first kid who is born without a name chosen haha. I'm feeling ok just a lot more tired than I thought I would be. Are boys getting excited about the new baby?

Hey! Glad you guys are doing well. Momma, congrats on another little boy! Twinmommy, any day now. :flower: How exciting for both of you. :winkwink:

I'm doing fairly good. Just got back home last Saturday evening after being on vacation for a month, workcation for DH, and schoolcation for the girls (we homeschool). So, I hadn't been posting recently. Right before we left, we got some bad news. June 3, we went into the RE office and they did an HSG for me, and a SA for DH. The HSG came back with everything looking perfect. A few days later we got the SA results back. They gave us numbers or percentage for 5 different things they looked for. All five came back below what they wanted to see things at. :cry: They said it's ok to have one area below slightly, but that everything being below wasn't too good. They want him to do another SA, but haven't yet because we left a few days after getting the results.

We still kept trying despite the results, with the understanding that it'll be a long shot knowing about his boys, plus the fact that nothing has been happening after almost a year. So, the past two cycles I didn't get looney at all during the 2ww since I totally expected af to show up, which she did last cycle, still waiting on this cycle, but wasn't looney. . . . .until today.

At 8 dpo, which was Saturday, I had pink spotting in the am, and brown spotting in the early afternoon. I thought af was coming a couple days earlier than my usual 10 or 11 dpo, so I put a pad on waiting for her to come on full force at any given moment in the next day. She never came. :coffee: :shrug: Since we were away from home, I took my progesterone that doesn't need to be refrigerated along with me so I didn't have to worry about keeping it cold. This progesterone works, it's what kept me pg with 2 and 3, it just doesn't keep af away when not pg like the refrigerated suppositories. When I use this one, and I'm not pg, I still get af by 11 dpo. Today is 11 dpo, and no sign of Ms. Witch. This am I started to wonder if maybe the spotting I saw on Saturday was IB. Trying really hard not to get my hopes up, but as the day went on, the longer I go with af being a no show, the loonier I get. Not sure if I really am pg, or if my body is playing a cruel joke on me by waiting until 12 dpo or after to show. I decided this afternoon that if she isn't here by the am, I'll test with fmu. I'm just so scared to see another bfn staring back at me, then af show hours later. But, seems pretty promising so far, I'm just afraid of being crushed since in reality, the odds are against us conceiving without help. If I'm pg, it'll be a huge miracle. Had I not had spotting at 8 dpo, and af came today on schedule, I would have been fine since that's what I expected. But those events gave me a little hope that I'm afraid of being crushed, and I'll be crying tomorrow instead of being fine knowing that was the likely outcome. Every time I went to the bathroom today, my hope level got higher each time, the higher it gets the greater the potential crash. :nope:

Oh, and I O'ed on July 4th of all days.

Well, the verdict is :witch: once again. :cry: Going to shoot for next Monday to do the 2nd SA.

I am so sorry momof3girls :( after reading your first message I was hoping this would be it for you.
((Hugs))

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->