New here looking for some buddies ttc #4

Momma ~ I'm so glad everything is going well and that they found the baby the next time around. :happydance: H&H 9 months!

We're not doing anything this month. No trying, no BBT, no opk's, no progesterone. Nothing but watching cm so I have some idea of when to expect af. I'm so emotionally drained from it all. :nope: Needing a little break. The months DH wanted to take a break, I still at least did opk's, bbt, and progesterone so I could understand better when I O'ed after a pos opk. I just need a break of not even thinking about TTC. Next cycle though, it's back on!

My energy comes and goes. Some days I can do everything and just go go go. Others I just want to nap and feel blah. I guess that's to be expected.

Really? I guess I don't really remember much about my other pregnancy except with my first son all I did was sleep for the first few months I was so exhausted all the time. With the twins I think I had more energy or it could have just been that I had a 1 yr old and couldn't sleep as much as before haha. Some mornings I wake up just as tired as when I go to bed and I'm having a lot of trouble sleeping at night. The nausea last pretty much 24/7 but no throwing up yet. Although I don't remember being this nauseous with the boys. Hope you have a good Easter. It's going to be beautiful here!

Momma ~ I'm so glad everything is going well and that they found the baby the next time around. :happydance: H&H 9 months!

We're not doing anything this month. No trying, no BBT, no opk's, no progesterone. Nothing but watching cm so I have some idea of when to expect af. I'm so emotionally drained from it all. :nope: Needing a little break. The months DH wanted to take a break, I still at least did opk's, bbt, and progesterone so I could understand better when I O'ed after a pos opk. I just need a break of not even thinking about TTC. Next cycle though, it's back on!

Thank you! So sorry to hear you didn't get your bfp:(. I think I break would do you good. It can get so stressful and frustrating trying month after month. I hope when you're ready to start again you catch that egg right away:). My friend didn't get her bfp either so doctor is going to preform some tests on her and her dh.

Thank you for asking. Yes the fatigue and neasea is kicking my butt and I'm having such a hard time sleeping so that isn't helping matters. How are doing? Can't believe you're already 26wks!

I know, it's horrible in the beginning.....but once you hit 2nd tri you should get some more of it back.
I cannot believe I am 26 weeks already either, time is flying by!

How is everyone? I'm feeling pretty good, the nausea has let up over the past couple days but I'm still struggling with energy. I have an ultrasound Friday and the dh and kids will get to be there. Very excited and hoping all looks well with my little miracle. Hope you all have a great week!

Have fun at your ultrasound tomorrow ♡ you must be so excited!!!

Thank you! Yes very excited and a little nervous. Glad it's in the morning so I'm not up waiting long. Will let you know how it goes:)

Good luck with your u/s tomorrow!

Twinmommy ~ Glad you are doing well. :flower:

Back to TTC for us. Tomorrow I will start taking my temps again, and then start opk's on Sunday. Not sure when I'll O this cycle since I didn't do progesterone last month. I'm guessing it'll end up being a late O, but will be starting the opk's as if it will happen early. . . Just in case.

Thank you and good luck hopefully this will be your month!

image.jpg
My healthy active baby measuring 9w6d! Heartbeat 176bpm. We all got to see it moving its arms and legs! Boys were so excited to see the baby! I couldn't be happier:cloud9:

I O'ed on Mother's Day. It will be such a bummer if this month doesn't work out again. :nope:

Good luck to you :) I will cross my fingers that you caught that lil egg!!

I talked the dh into letting me get a 3D/4D ultrasound since I've never had one and this is our last. I go June 21st and will hopefully find out gender then too. I'm so excited!

Congrats on getting a 3D u/s! To both of you. How fun. :thumbup: I've never had one either. Thought about it with #3, but decided against it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->