New here looking for some buddies ttc #4

I'm thinking of maybe calling the doctor tomorrow and have betas done. Test lines weren't progressing from 12-15dpo and the one I took this morning was even lighter. I ended up taking another this evening cause I've been worrying and line was darker. I know I shouldn't read to much into the lines but it's hard not to. I don't want to be using the progesterone cream and holding on to a pregnancy if it isn't viable. Just don't know if levels will tell me much right now since last time the doubled right on time perfectly until I had the bleeding around 6wks. This is much tougher then I would like for it to be haha.

Did you go see your doctor? Hopefully it's all good for you and no worrying:hugs:

Yes I tried to get in but the doctor is only there Tuesdays and Thursdays and they would call her to get an order. I should have got a call from them today but haven't not that I'm surprised cause I knew they wouldn't call. Went ahead and called a new doctor and I have an appt Friday at 11:30. It's a 40min drive to this new doctor and I have to deliver at a different hospital but it'll be worth it if I can find one that actually cares and treats me descent. Oh and good news is my test lines suddenly started getting really dark and the digi I took yesterday said 2-3 so as if now things seem good. I get more scared the closer the 6wk mark approaches. Will be glad to be past it!

Went to doctor appt but won't know if things look good until Wednesday when second set of levels come in.

The waiting game...hopefully everything is perfect and you can have a H & H 9 months :)

So I called the doctor today and finally after leaving two messages already the third time someone told me that the nurse isn't in today and they are to booked to get me in for blood work so they want me to go to some hospital in the morning to have it done but when she transferred me to get the order the lady wasn't at her desk and I had to leave another msg. I also started having bleeding today I could just cry I'm so frustrated.

Got a call from the doctor office. She said first set of labs looked great! Hcg 2860 and progesterone 42.6! Progesterone was only 27.8 with last pregnancy and I was using a lot more of the cream then. I go in the morning to have more blood work. She said the bleeding was probably from lifting weights and doesn't want me to lift anything over 20lbs until I talk to the doctor about it.

That's great news! You must be so excited :)

How have you been feeling? Any MS?

I'm excited but very nervous to find out about my levels. I just hope they have went up like they should have and look good. I have had a ton of symptoms that keeps getting stronger. I've had nausea since the beginning of the pregnancy and since it keeps getting worse I'd say it won't be long be the throwing hits. With the boys it hit me around 8wks. Will let you know later what I find out at the doctors.

Well I still don't know what's going to happen. He wouldn't tell me my levels just that they were rising. He did an ultrasound and there's one sac that measured at 5wks but no yolk sac or fetal pole yet. He said it may turn out to be like before or it may not. I have to go back next Wednesday for another ultrasound. I'm so frustrated and heartbroken. I can't go through another loss I just can't.

Hey that's not a bad thing at all.....your levels are rising which is great!
when I went for my first ultrasound I was 5 weeks and they saw no sac and no fetal pole. They said its very rare to see that early on. I know everybody is different but just stay positive :) I will be praying for you girl!!!!

Thank you for your kind words. I'm trying to hold on to hope but when he told me that he should be seeing a fetal pole and yolk sac by now and that my dates much be off by a week I just had a bad feeling. I know my dates aren't off that much because I charted my bbt and used opk's. I asked him three times about my levels and he wouldn't say they had doubled. I just wanted to hear a number cause the last time my levels went up a lot and then around 6wks started going up very slowly and then started dropping. I hope all this worry is for nothing and I go back next week and there's a baby and heartbeat. Just have to try and not lose my mind until then haha.

Momma ~ I hope the baby shows up in your next u/s. FX! Sorry to hear about all your frustrations lately.

BFN for me once again. It was a little easier to take this time since we're not that excited about a kid with a December birthday anyway. But at this point, I just want a baby whenever, so I was still hoping and would have welcomed a baby in December if that was what was handed to us.

Thank you I hope so too. Sorry about your bfn again. My friend has been on clomid for months and still bfn's for her. Her doctor told her this month to bd every other day starting on cd 7 through a couple days past ovulation. She's in the tww now so hopefully that approach worked for her.

Got the code to look up my chart today and was able to find out that my levels went from 2890 to 11857 in just 71 hours:). Wasn't expecting them to still be doubling in 48hrs! No spotting today either! Gives me hope for Wednesday.

Thats amazing!!!!!!!!!! I wonder why he wouldn't give you the levels when you asked.....could have relieved so un needed stress. But regardless im happy for you :)

I know the nurse couldn't remember the exact number but said it had went up quite a bit and said she would tell the doctor to look at them so i dont know why he just couldn't tell me the number. Oh well I know now and I'm happy with the results! Still no stopping and hardly any cramps:). Fingers crossed for Wednesday!

image.jpgMy baby with heartbeat!!! Measured 6w1d! Due date dec 2nd:D. Thank you for all the prayers so far things look good. I broke down when I heard the heartbeat. At first he couldn't find the baby just the yolk sac so I told him about my tilted uterus and within seconds he found the baby and heartbeat! I go back in 4 wks and he wants to due another scan then to be sure of dates:)

This is wonderful news!!!!!!! I am so happy for you :) I just knew it was too early to see on a scan before....eeeeeekkkkk
Congrats lady ♡

Thank you beyond happy! I'm just going to relax and enjoy my last pregnancy:). I'll enjoy it more when I'm out of the first trimester and have some energy back though haha.

My energy comes and goes. Some days I can do everything and just go go go. Others I just want to nap and feel blah. I guess that's to be expected.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->