• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

New here! TTC #2 anyone else?

O I haven't even thought about testing coz I'm scared I was crazy with testing and symptom spotting with #1 and I don't wanna go down that route again probs around 10dpo I think what about you? I hate waiting I'm naturally an impatient person so all this waiting drives me insane lol. Baby dust to u all. Xxx

According to my app, AF is due 6/26 but I'll prob start testing at 11dpo because that's when I got my BFP with #1. Only 4 more days! The wait is killer :)

I'm due to O on either the 27th or 28th (FF is predicting the 27th, my period calendar is predicting the 28th), my fertile period starts either tomorrow or the day after. :happydance:

I'll probably start testing around July 8th or 9th depending on when FF confirms O. That should put me around 9 or 10 DPO if I O on time.

Ahhh!!! Kalonkiki I test on the 16th!! or 15th depending on how I feel, so only a couple days behind you. And my fertile days are coming up too, sooo eager!!This is driving me crazy, ladies!

According to my app, AF is due 6/26 but I'll prob start testing at 11dpo because that's when I got my BFP with #1. Only 4 more days! The wait is killer :)

How are you feeling? Any signs of the :witch: ?

I got my BFP with my daughter 3 days before I missed AF. It was very clear as day too!

No signs of the witch yet! Tested today at 9dpo and BFN of course. I know I should wait until 11dpo but will probably test again with FMU tomorrow!

Good luck to you and catching that egg!

I'm getting eager to see that positive OPK, even though I just entered my fertile period. :haha:

Good luck and lots of :dust: Hal! I hope that you get your :bfp: soon. :D

Fingers crossed for u all ladies I'm on 6dpo and so exhausted but then again I can get like the before AF. I feel like AF is on her way boobs r sore but this is a AF sign for me! I'm excited to see some bfps from yous! Xx

So I got this this morning at 10dpo. I didn't see anything at first but later on I came back and there looks like something's on it! Hopefully it's the start of a BFP and not a mean evap!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 13
Hal I c it! Test again in morning and post results. My heads all over the place just found out I'm going to get a promotion in work and I don't no what to do if I am pregnant! Just going to have to go with the flow. Probs won't tell anyone till 12weeks anyways whenever I do fall pregnant. But its a head pickle as I thought this was the perfect time...... But is there ever lol. I just want to complete my family so bad!

So I got this this morning at 10dpo. I didn't see anything at first but later on I came back and there looks like something's on it! Hopefully it's the start of a BFP and not a mean evap!

I see it too! Fingers crossed for ya as you're close!!! Gee, maybe you'll be the first of us to get BFP!! :thumbup: Hopefully spread your luck around lol baby dust baby dust baby dust!!

Congratulations on the promotion Tracy! That's wonderful news although I hear you about the difficulty involving a career and a family. It will all work out though - you can definitely have both and still excel at your job and as a mom!

Thanks for the encouragement ladies! I think I may pick up a FRER on the way home from work - eek! I'm so scared it's just an evap though!

Update with FRER and another wondfo! Can you all see it? I think this is it!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 17
I definitely see lines Hal! H&H 9 months and lots of sticky :dust: to you. Congrats! :happydance: :dance: :bunny:

Also congrats on your promotion Tracy! It's completely possible to have a family and a career, women do it all of the time. :D

Thank u ladies!!! Well it actually works out better as I work shifts ATM and they r awful hours! But the promotion is normal office hours which would bet so much better with a family. But my problem is. Say I fall pregnant now when do I tell them? Lol! Gal that is most certainly ur BFP!!! Happy and healthy 9 months doll!! I'm so happy for u!!!! Xxx

Another question is an implantation dip a real thing? Does it happen a lot? I only started taking my bbt after ovulation but I no when I ovulated and what do I am as I no my body pretty well now. But I have this huge dip at 4dpo!! And I no from previous charts from last pregnancy what my general temp is before and after O! So I've def ovulated already..... ? Xx

I think you can tell your superiors that you're pregnant whenever you feel comfortable. I'm pretty sure that people normally wait until at least 16 weeks (or whenever it becomes practically impossible to hide their pregnancy depending on how big their bump gets and how quickly it gets that big). There isn't a rule that states that you have to do it at a particular time though, just whenever it feels right to you. However your workplace is required to give you time off for your prenatal appointments if necessary (at least that's how it works here, I don't know about Ireland) so you may want to tell them early on depending on what your work schedule looks like compared to your OBGYN/midwife's schedule.

Also I don't really know much about implantation dips. Some women say that they got one when they were pregnant and others say that they did not. I think it really just depends on the woman.

Thank u that helps a lot!! I'm 7dpo now and really want to test!!! Have to wait to Monday lol! Xx

Tracy you can tell your job whenever you are comfortable. I told mine at 14 weeks last time because I felt like I was showing. By law, employers cannot discriminate against you or take away any promotion if they find out you're pregnant.

As for implantation dips, I am pretty sure I've never had one. I don't sleep well so my temps have been up and down although still above the cover line.

Only a few more days then you can test! Good luck!

Well :witch: showed up Tuesday right on schedule. On to cycle 11 TTC. My husband has his appointment tomorrow with his PCP so he can get his testosterone tested. Once we get those we will know if we need to move on to his sperm mobility/count done, but because we haven't reached his deductible yet the sperm testing will cost us at least $250. We are having a house built that is now 1 month ahead of schedule so every extra cent we have goes to saving for the down payment and to buy materials to finish our basement. I am terrified that we will have to put the baby making on hold until we get the house completely finished which means at least another year which really sucks because I wanted the kids to be close in age and my son will be 2 in Sept. if we have to wait another year we would be looking at a 4 year age difference. :cry:

Today I started taking the new First Response Fertility Aid Gummies I will be taking that on top of the prenatal pills I have been taking for the last year so, fingers crossed . Having to schedule sex is really starting to effect my desire for :sex: and (sorry if too much info) I know that not being extremely "turned on" can effect cervical mucous which makes it harder for :spermy: to reach their target which just makes getting a BFP that much more difficult.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->