• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

**NEW** July 2018 Testing Thread - *FiReCrAcKeRs* ~ 12 BFPs & counting

Jellybean so sorry the witch got you 😢

Everyone else whose still waiting to test my fingers are crossed 🤞🏼 🤞🏼

AFM - 6dpo and temp jumped back up today as suspected. Bellarosa- I thought maybe an implantation dip, but also thinking it’s too early for that at 5dpo? Some light pulling/cramping feeling on and off today. Doesn’t last long and may be in my head so who knows. Boobs are getting more sore (but I don’t like to consider that a symptom as this always happens) and a lot of creamy CM (sorry tmi).

I don’t have a great feeling about this cycle, but I’m always very pessimistic lol. Just trying to hold off on testing too early

AF got me ... Will catch up on the thread soon. At least I got to wear my white shorts for the first day of beach vacation!

Good luck to all still waiting and testing!

I've never had toothache personally but a weird early symptom for me with my first was swollen lymph nodes under my armpits (so lumps haha) and that's common in pregnancy.
I got puppp (pregnancy itchy rash on tummy) before my bfp with my second.

I'm 5-6dpo and I've just wiped and had sort of ewcm with a very small streak of brown in it.. 🤔 I'm crampy as well.. either something good is happening or possibly just messed up first cycle after contraceptive and my period is starting.

Kiki- 38 weeks?! Omgggg how devastating! I think the farther along you arebthe worse it is because the baby should be able to survive outside then womb. Ugh. Did your sister go on to carry a baby to term?

Took a test this afternoon. BFN. But afternoon urine and only 10 days PO.. Guess I shouldn't get my hopes up just yet even though I'm preeetty sure I'm not going to test positive.

Kroert56: She did! It was their first baby that they lost - doctors guessed it was do to the Cord placement, but they were not positive. She had the picture perfect pregnancy so it was shocking for many reasons. They ended up with their rainbow baby 21 months later - delivered at 38wks, and then another baby 3 years after that - delivered at 37 wks. They are such a strong couple to go through that, and survive on the other side!

CD 1. :(

Have to decide pretty quick if I want to do the Clomid trial this cycle or next.

Kiki - oh, wow! So happy to hear that! I feel better now. Whew. Lol

chelshire: Sorry AF showed. :cry: Are you being monitored? How many cycles of Clomid have you done? I ask because I know Clomid has a tendency to give me cysts and I have to go on break from it till they clear.

I did 100m this IUI cycle from 3-7 with multiple mature follies but I'm sure some were cyst about 26mm on cd12. Before that it was Femara 5mg 5-9 only one mature follie.

So Clomid does work but have to be careful of cysts forming.

:hugs: Best wishes for whatever you pick.

I’m still hanging in there. 16dpo and BFNs so far. The tests have been 25miu/ml so I’m going to hold my bladder all morning and get a FRER on my lunch. Never been 3 days late. I’m losing my mind here

MummaFrog - I’ve gotten my BFPs at 10 DPO with each of my kids. I wouldn’t want to drink if I’ve already implanted :( I read that if you’re TTC, you should treat your body as if you already are pregnant. I feel like before the TWW that’s ridiculous, but once you have a chance of having implanted, it makes sense :shrug: that’s when all the major organs are developing... I’m not a huge drinker at all, but I do drink a bit when I get together with this particular friend :haha:

KROERT - that’s the part I hate! I don’t want anyone to suspect till I have news to share lol! Good for you on the coffee! I am NOT looking forward to cutting back on that!

TTC - :hugs: The :witch: hasn&#8217;t arrived yet! <3

Kiki - LOL how funny! Well, I hope it is a good sign for you!!!

Sami - it&#8217;s usually 6-12 DPO, but figure there&#8217;s wiggle room for error in our charts lol. Like for me, I&#8217;m not 100% sure if I&#8217;m 8 or 9 DPO today. Maybe it&#8217;s just me :shrug: :haha:

Hickory - so sorry hun :hugs:

MummaFrog - oooo! implantation bleeding?! Have you ever gotten itbwith precious pregnancies?

KROERT - awww, yeah at 10 DPO, FMU is probably necessary <3 What kind of test did you use?

Cheshire - awww, sorry hun :hugs:

Nixnax- :test: & keep us posted!

Helen - welcome! :flower:

AFM - Supposed to be test day but I&#8217;m still undecided based on DPO. Better decide soon tho, because I&#8217;m in bed & I have to pee :haha:

NIX: FX for you girly

Helen: Welcome:flower: :dust:

Hickory: Sorry about AF..lol on wearing white shorts. FX for next cycle.

Kroert: Sorry about bfn. FX for when you test again.

Bella: How are you doing? You are so sweet to post to most everyone. :hugs: I can hardly keep up but am trying. Our bfp month threads fill so fast. This one by far has the most bfps I've seen. I hope we can get some more for July and early August.

Hope everyone has a happy Friday.

Ftale - awww thanks! :) I used to multi quote but it takes up so much room!! Lol. I&#8217;m okay, thanks for asking. Still in bed debating on testing :haha:

Looking back to see if I missed anything on you?? What&#8217;s your latest news?? :) <3

Bella-test lol! FX!

Good Morning everyone...9DPO and more negative than it was yesterday:/

I did... BFN on a FRER. When I looked closely, I was like well, maybe... yeah no. Line eye :haha: Feeling down even though I know it&#8217;s super early. I could only be 8 DPO :nope:

I'm a firm believer in "drink till it's pink!"
Just IMO especially for those who are LTTTC like myself (agonizing 16 months) it's hard to stop drinking every 2 weeks before you might be pregnant. I started out doing this, I'm not even a heavy drinker, just socially and for me it just didn't make sense. I'm pretty sure it takes a few weeks before your baby is even taking from your blood supply anyway. Just my opinion, enjoy life, have a glass of wine.

helen26 - Good Luck! :dust:

I got my crosshairs today - officially 3DPO and 1 week away from testing.

Bella: I hope you are only 8dpo. The only test I know of that gives a positive that early is OSOM. And I have mine at the ready. The only time I've made it go positive is when I had a trigger shot. I couldn't do it this time because they discovered I'm a lil allergic to it.
I got every thing crossed for you to test positive in the next few days.:hugs:

I just did my 3rd IUI yesterday with no trigger and should know by next Saturday if it worked. Of course I'll be testing early starting 5dpo because I'm insane..:haha: but won't see anything till 8dpo evening if I did catch the egg according to 'online osom facts' :shrug:

Loving: I think 10dpo on frer is more likely to yield a bfp. 9dpo is super early but some women can get a faint line. I know I didn't with my daughter though. I had to wait until the evening of 10dpo. It was so very hardly there but this eagle eye ttc saw it right away:blush: FX that bfp doesn't stay hidden for long.

Dream: YAY!! for crosshairs. :hugs: Praying hard you got that eggie.
I was relaxing this cycle and didn't temp early on. And today I couldn't wait on my crosshairs to form. I put a bunch of fake temps in so that hopefully in the morning I can get crosshairs, if I change my detector. My temps are always the same so it was easy to throw them in. My temp this morning is the highest I've ever had after ovulation. Now...we wait:coffee:

So true about having a few before the bfp. In moderation can't hurt and I know I've had a cider or two around and on O day even.

I'm hungry for pancakes and syrup this morning. :happydance:

I'm a firm believer in "drink till it's pink!"
Just IMO especially for those who are LTTTC like myself (agonizing 16 months) it's hard to stop drinking every 2 weeks before you might be pregnant. I started out doing this, I'm not even a heavy drinker, just socially and for me it just didn't make sense. I'm pretty sure it takes a few weeks before your baby is even taking from your blood supply anyway. Just my opinion, enjoy life, have a glass of wine.

Agree completely! In fact, I had some whiskey (and a sneaky cigarette - even though i quit 16months prior) at 9dpo of this pregnancy. Doc said its literally no issue since baby only starts taking from your bloodstream at around 8 weeks!
Baby seems to be doing fine so far :happydance:

Sorry haven't read fully as at work.

Bella of course I understand that worry, do what's right for you x

I did get a bit excited when I saw it.. I haven't had implantation bleeding since my first pregnancy when I was a teenager while I had the coil in! Lost that one. Bad times.
But anyway my other two I don't think so.
I haven't had any more.. But I'm so crampy and I'm peeing a lot even though I haven't drunk enough.

I really didn't think I would symptom spot!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->