• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

**NEW** July 2018 Testing Thread - *FiReCrAcKeRs* ~ 12 BFPs & counting

First off, wanted to say, my webpage must not have been up to date since my last post. There were messages before my last post that I hadn’t seen soooo some of these comments are in response to messages you may have written before my last comment :haha: :wacko:

Jellybean - Eeek! Yes, hurry Amazon!!!

Momof2 - I think I see a little something?? But I’m on my phone so its tough to see. FX & :dust: to you!!!

KROER - FX for you too!!!

Fleur - noooooo! I’m sorry hun :hugs:

Kiki - welcome to the 2ww! When pregnant with DD & DS, I got my BFPs at 10 DPO too - using FRERs. (Then again, I never tested earlier than that so who knows :shrug: ) I have ICs now.... but I also have a box of FRERs ready to go too :haha:

Sami - implantation?!

Nix - yay! Late is good! :test:

Momof2 - noooooo! I’m sorry hun! Hope everything is okay! I’ve heard of some people bleeding & going on to have a healthy pregnancy :hugs:

Jellybean- thanks for the update!!! Can’t wait to see tomorrow’s FRER!!!

MummaFrog - ugh, exhausting! Hope you’re able to catch up on rest soon! Keep us posted on the blood work :flower:

Maple fairy - noooo! So sorry :hugs:

Bre - I’m sure anything is possible :shrug:

AFM, I was starting to feel “out” today, which I know is dumb.... I’m only 6-7 DPO! Speaking of.... do any of you ladies use a temperature adjuster? I wake up at all different times, then I kept forgetting to temp, so my temps were wacky at the beginning of this cycle. I was advised by a friend to use a temp adjuster. Those temps put me at CD 13 as my O date. Today I tried putting in my real temps, & it says I O’d on CD 14. No big difference, just curious. As for symptoms.... feeling bloated/pressure in womb area for the past couple of days. I was feeling out today when I really had no “symptoms” at all. But now I’m lying in bed & I feel the pressure in my womb again. Another odd thing is the past two months my boobs have been SO PAINFUL through my luteal phase.... and they’re NOT now. Sore/sensitive nipples - yes, but not like my whole boob aching like last month & the month before. Oh well, just rambling. :flower: Hope everyone else is well!!!

Woke up to AF today. 2 days late. Explains why those faint lines weren’t getting any darker :cry:
Feeling very sad this morning! I still feel sick and my boobs hurt. I’m guessing something tried to implant but didn’t quite make it.

I hope everyone else still waiting gets their BFPs very soon and the rest of us that didn’t manage it this month will be following you not long after! :dust:

Sorry to read that Jellybean 🙁 🙁 xx

So sorry jellybean

Still no AF. I will test today if it doesn’t arrive in the next few hours

Ohh jellybean I'm sorry.. I had high hopes for you this cycle :( everything crossed for next time x

Nixnax test test test!

Sorry jellybean! :(

I am at 9/10 days Post-O. Felt a sharp twinge in my lower abdomen into my lower back yesterday on my way home. Very different from anything else. Definitely interesting.

Also, a colleague lost her baby at almost 24 weeks. I'm devastated for her, we aren't even remotely close and I broke down in tears yesterday. Ugh. Almost would feel guilty if this was a BFP month because it would be like she lost one and I got one. Idk more Crazy, I know.

Fx for all those waiting!!

Oh no Jellybean! I’m so sorry hun. Really thought this was it for you! :hugs:

Nixnax - Best of luck!!! :dust:

KROER- how awful! I had that happen to a few friends along the way. The guilt is real! But at least the rational part of our brains says we shouldn’t feel that way.... even though we do. :hugs: I hope if you do get your BFP, you can find the joy in it, rather than focusing on your colleague. :hug:

AFM, woke up with more pulling/bloated/crampy felings in my lower abdomen. Not sure if I’m 7 or 8 DPO. Now concerned about testing tomorrow (yup - tomorrow was supposed to be my test date!) because it’s just SO early. I just want to know before spending the weekend with one of my best girlfriends. We usually do wine tasting when she comes to visit.... I would def tell her, no matter how early, because she would be part of my support system regardless of the outcome... But I don’t necessarily want to be testing in front of her & telling my husband at the same time as her. That’s why i was hoping to test before she arrived (on Friday evening). :shrug:

Ahh that sounds like a difficult situation Bella. Unfortunately even if you do get a good line at 9dpo personally I wouldn't want to trust it. Is it crazy to suggest waiting until after the weekend to test, telling your friend you're currently in the tww so can't be sure and enjoying a bit of wine but in moderation? Hehe :) I don't drink while pregnant just to clarify but in the tww it's different as little embie has likely not even implanted yet and is not getting anything from your blood yet.

Feeling quite achey and crampy again.. but then I often have since I had the implant removed while things have been getting back to normal so it's probably irrelevant :p

So sorry jellybean!

Bella I would say no worries about having wine in the TWW. Until I get a good line I drink in moderation. My doctor last pregnancy said that there weren't any red flags on his end about drinking while trying.

AFM FF gave me crosshairs today! I'm not just guessing but officially 3dpo today. My temp jumped up pretty high too but that could be the extra hour of sleep I got. As much as I'm trying to figure out earliest to test I think I'm just going to go with when/if I feel symptoms this cycle. I didn't last cycle so maybe that's the way to go about it.

Bella I hear you! We had family in right after DTD and they kept asking me if I wanted wine. I am not a big drinker so not a huge deal for me to say no, but I think SIL may suspect something based on my eating/drinking lol.

I feel really... normal today, not like AF is coming, feeling a wetness down there, but nothing. Had some weird CM after BM (sorry, TMI) but I feel like I'm creating symptoms here! I'm 7 days away from AF, 9 DPO, and usually I am so sore: back, boobs, constipated... But not today. Still trying to hold out POAS until at least Saturday AM. I want to use FMU but this morning I literally couldn't wait to open the damn test!

Fingers and toes crossed for everyone waiting! If not, guess we'll all reconvene in the August thread? I'm inclined to say I'll be there, but still trying to be hopeful! Dropped my caffeine intake down to 1/2 a cup of coffee instead of my usual 2-3cups... 😉

Sorry Jelly!

10 dpo bfn for me. I know it’s still early but I feel so out.

TTC74- ditto. Just tested and thought I saw something, but I'm sure I'm imagining things. Pretty sure I'm out. Other than a twinge yesterday in my right side through to my back I'm feeling nothing except slight queasiness. 9DPO if I'm right, so still early.

Jellybean: so sorry! Do you think you had a chemical as you were getting faint lines?

Kroert: :( that is heartbreaking - unfortunately it can be more common then people make it seem. My sister lost a baby at 38 wks - no cause. :( Maybe just let her know your thinking about her?

BellaRosa- fingers crossed!

AFM: either 6dpo or 7dpo. No crazy symptoms HOWEVER, I started getting a toothache on Tuesday. I didn't think much about it right away - but last night I thought about the last time I had a toothache (it was during my TWW in April), I then backtracked my cycles since TTC my baby in 2016. Every cycle I conceived - minus the only cycle I didn't chart - I documented a toothache. Weird! It is rare when I get one so it definitely peaks my interest! If I end up with a :bfp: this cycle, I will officially call a toothache an early symptom for me. :haha: Does anyone else get this in their TWW? So weird!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->