• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

**NEW** July 2018 Testing Thread - *FiReCrAcKeRs* ~ 12 BFPs & counting

Congrats momof2 and poppies those lines are amazing!! H&H 9 months!!!

Poppiebug - Congrats on you BFP
Momof2 - I can see the line as well!

Momof2: I see the line! Fingers crossed it darkens up!

Jellybean: can't wait to see the FRER!

Congrats to all who've gotten BFPs. And fingers crossed for everyone who is still in their TWW.

AFM: Ava bracelet has confirmed probable ovulation - more than likely off of my pulse - tho my temps look better than they did the last cycle! So fingers crossed my progesterone wants to work. Lol. 5 or 6 dpo depending on when I actually ovulated. Feeling good but tired and some cramping. I've really been studying my cycles over the past year - I do not seem to have cramping or the exhaustion during TWW of cycles that we don't conceive. Hopefully this means good things for me. If not - onto the next cycle! Planning to hold off testing until Monday - will be either 10 or 11 dpo. Every pregnancy cycle I've had, I get a positive by 10dpo. So we shall see!

Hey everyone! I’ve been MIA for a bit, trying not to drive myself to crazy this cycle!! I was so happy to come back and see so many BFPs! Congrats to everyone. Hugs to those who got AF, my fingers are crossed for you next month 🤞🏼🤞🏼

AFM- im 5dpo today. Temps have been pretty steady, but today had a weird drop to cover line. Pretty sure it’s a fluke since I woke up freezing from my DH lowering the temp on the AC and stealing all the blankets lol! Also woke up with some dry mouth, so I may have been mouth breathing? Assuming it will shoot back up tomorrow tho. Trying not to symptom spot too much - boobs are a bit sore but very common for me in the tww. Still plan on holding out to test on the 26th which would put me at 13dpo and is the day AF is due. But who am I kidding I’m sure I’ll start testing before then lol

Congrats all BFPs. Amazing to see them.

Big hugs to all that the witch paid a visit to.

AFM - I’m a day late. Was supposed to test today but I really don’t want to see a bfn. May leave it to Friday if no af tomorrow

I think I am somehow out.... horrid cramps and bright red blood when I wiped :cry: I’m only 9dpo though! Ugh I knew better than to test early

Fleur I’m so sorry AF got you, best of luck for next month!

Mo2 oh no! Hopefully just a bit of spotting? Fx it goes away again and the line is stronger tomorrow!

My FRERs arrived and I excitedly did one this evening. I’m not sure I can see anything on it though. I did another IC just now though and got another very faint line. 12DPO, AF due yesterday and still no bleeding. I feel very much in limbo. Hoping a FRER tomorrow morning will show a proper line!

Eee so excited to see bfps. Huge congratulations!

I've been doing my 12.5hr shifts the last two days so too tired to reply properly sorry. But AFM I'm alright, my ewcm has gone so hopeful I'm 5dpo.
Halfway through the day I had a strong achey pain in my womb for an hour or so.
Otherwise nothing to report.

I'm going for a full work up of bloods tomorrow to check my thyroid and stuff. Just to check really :)

Theres no way I can ovulate at cycle day 9 right??? I have very light bleeding today and some cramping on the right side..and my temp is way low but I took that after a 2 hour nap lol..

Theres no way I can ovulate at cycle day 9 right??? I have very light bleeding today and some cramping on the right side..and my temp is way low but I took that after a 2 hour nap lol..

Bre- How long is your cycle? I O on CD9, but only 25 day cycle!

I think I am somehow out.... horrid cramps and bright red blood when I wiped :cry: I’m only 9dpo though! Ugh I knew better than to test early

Momof2- noo! Fingers and toes crossed for you! Really hoping it's a false alarm this early!!

Momof2- noo! Fingers and toes crossed for you! Really hoping it's a false alarm this early!!

My cycle after the m/c is about 30 days it used to be 28.. but this last period was super light.. so im not wondering if I'm slowly going back to my old cycle of 28 days...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->