**NEW** July 2018 Testing Thread - *FiReCrAcKeRs* ~ 12 BFPs & counting

Good morning ladies! Tested this morning with FMU and BFN. I know it's still early, but 5 days before AF I feel like I'd see a hint of something there. Officially 11 DPO. I'm not a big drinker so probably nothing I'm doing will hurt bean too much IF I end up pregnant. Big if. Maybe it's time to talk to my OH and see if we should actually try. Hmm.

Feeling slight breast tenderness, no more cramping. I feel great, jist a little "off". Chicken is still making me a little nauseous, but I'm sure it's all in my head at this point.

Idk.. Anyone with similar feelings/experience 11DPO and end up with BFP?

You ladies are the best. GL to all testing today!

Hi Ladies and Dream!

I'm not actually testing this month (probably won't test til the end of August), but it's been so long since I've been able to get on this forum that I'd like to catch up with everyone and follow along! I hope no one minds. I love sharing in the joy of BFPs and also supporting everyone who got BFNs. Hope everyone is well!

Sorry to read that nixnax onto next cycle xx

Sorry it got you Nix. I won’t be trying again for another few months so hopefully we won’t see each other in this part of the forum then. X

What a bummer Nix, sorry she got you :hugs:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Things got a bit weirder for me today.

I took a test with FMU and saw a line before the dye finished running. I nearly jumped out of my skin!

I waited a few minutes to let the dye settle and ran to get my camera.

I took this photo (and many others):
4tZaz7u.jpg

The line was very visible in person, even at arms length. It was thick pink/purple and had a faint color, but I could see it clearly.

I looked at it for at least 20 minutes, just admiring it while I thought of how to bring it up to the man.

I heard him get out of bed so I hid the test for about 20 minutes, then snuck it out with me to walk the dog.

Imagine my shock when the test now looked..negative :confused:

Here is a picture of what it looks like now:

i6Ws742.jpg

If you look closely you can still see a line, but not like it was before.

I know you shouldnt look at tests after the time is up, but I've never seen a positive disappear after 30+ minutes either :confused:

Have I been hit with a crazy evap or faulty test?

Sorry about AF, Nix. Fx for next month!

Thinking of all of you who are out this month. Fx and Baby dust all around!

That’s so strange, Blooper. Do you have more tests for tomorrow? I would think you would just want to wait until the next FMU to test again to be sure. Fx that you get/got your BFP!

AFM, I’m 3 dpo today. Hopeful. Technically I’m due for AF on 8.1, but I’ll keep my test date as 7/30...hoping it’s lucky since that’s my birthday.

Fx for all those waiting to test. Hoping for many more BFPs this month! Congrats to all who already got their BFPs and prayers for sticky beans and healthy pregnancies.

So sorry Nix :(

———————————-

Currently 10dpo today...swear I saw a vvvvvv faint line but I have serious line eye!
Symptoms are mega crazy right now but think I am just noticing them more! Cramps are the weirdest ones as I don’t get period pain since having dd nearly 4 years ago but I’ve had cramps on and off for the past few days!

Bit of background: second cycle TTC #2, DD took 3 years with PCOS (regular cycles with ovulating every cycle but hormones imbalance that was off the scale causing the issues) not yet been retested to see what my hormones are doing now but going to book with the doctors soon I think...

Hi ladies haven't logged on for a few days AF is 3 days late but all tests are showing negative I am going to keep testing with fmu until either a BFP shows or AF this is killing me not knowing whats going on though driving me insane lol

Blooper - to be honest I can't really see more than the faintest evap looking line on either picture and the pictures don't look different (line wise) on my phone.
Show us the next one! Will you test this evening or in the morning?

Laura - strong weird cramps were my first symptom before my bfp with my first one.

Noodles - sorry you're in limbo. Have you tried testing in the afternoon/evening? The morning does nothing for me haha.

AFM 9dpo now. We've just finished our littles party and I'm knackered.. nothing new there haha. Discharge has been the snotty stuff or just wetness but no more ewcm or spotting since day 5. I feel quite normal really.

Mummafrog I think what i will do is when i have a bath tonight take one then do one in the morning then I'm outta tests haha and it's just going to be a waiting game for me grrrrr

13 dpo today. BFN. Expect AF today. Weirdly though, I temped this morning out of morbid curiosity and it was way high for me.

Weird cycle. BFN today at 13 DPO. So expecting AF today. No surprise when I saw dark spotting this morning but nothing since then. Also, there was the high temp this morning (higher than my usual LP temps). I don’t know what to think.

Noodles did you test??

Ttc ooh spotting is a good sign.. stay away af!

I took a cheapie because I'm weak.. there was the faintest of faint shadows but I binned it so as not to stare too long and make myself craycray 😂

Yep...... BFN booooo

I have no idea what's going on lol
My boobs feel a bit niggly here and there but nothing horrendous
I have got one more test left for the morning fmu
I can usually feel when AF is starting but there is no sign at all
I bet you had a faint line and you chucked it away!! Craycray haha i sit there staring at them for ages and i think my eyes trick me after a while lol

I am 6dpo and have been experiencing extreme fatigue. Anyone else experience that? I went to bed friday night at 730 and slept till 900 sat morning and napped throughout the day. Saturday night i went to sleep at 11 and woke up at 900 again sunday morning and fighting to stay awake right now.

Hi ladies! I was away with my friend for the weekend, as most of you know, and unable to really respond to anything. Here's my catch up chatter:

Dream – Ugh, that's a long time. I'm so sorry hun. Really hope this is your month! Your chart looks amazing! :dust:

FTale – OSOM? I don't think I'm familiar with that….. Unless I'm totally blanking, which is entirely possible! Best of luck to you!!!!

NixNax – Ugh, so sorry hun! I'd be drinking too at 16 DPO :hugs:

Lulu – Thanks hun :hugs: Best of luck to you next cycle!!!

Laura – Welcome! :dust: to you, & hope your timing was good enough! :flower:

Momof2 &#8211; SO sorry hun! :cry: :hugs: What a jerk!!!! Ugh!!! Hope you get the gyno you want! Best of luck to you next cycle! <3

TTC74 &#8211; I am currently on my laptop&#8230; I think I see something when I tilt the screen away from me, but not when the screen is straight on. Can you see it IRL??? :hopeful:

Celtic &#8211; Welcome! :wave: Wow, you're a patient tester! :haha: Best of luck to you! :dust:

Blooper &#8211; I feel like I see something in the second pic? Is that the tweaked one? You're 19 or 20 DPO or CD 19/20?

Needausername - :wave: Welcome!

LovingLines &#8211; Exciting! FX this is it for you!

MummaFrog &#8211; LOL @ going psycho about it :haha: Hope you can hold out (for his sake!) But don't make yourself crazy &#8211; test if you want to :winkwink:

KROERT &#8211; Ugh, sorry about the BFN! Remind me of what kind of tests you&#8217;re using?? The way you feel sounds similar to how I'm feeling today, & I'm 10 DPO!

Co &#8211; Hi :wave: Sweet of you to stop by! :flower:

NixNax &#8211; UGH!!!! So so sorry hun :hugs:

Blooper &#8211; I can see that. Congrats! Oh&#8230;.. huh. I've never had a disappearing positive! Maybe try another brand of test with FMU tomorrow??

LauraRebecca &#8211; Hope that's the start of your :bfp: !!!!!

Noodles &#8211; UGH! I hate that! FX you have your BFP soon!!!

MummaFrog &#8211; LOL! Hope that was the start of your BFP too!!!

Jlmeans &#8211; YES! Same as of yesterday! :flower:

AFM, I've taken a few ICs over the weekend, but saving a FRER for tomorrow (since the BFN on Friday @8 DPO). My ICs may have had a vvvvvvvfl, but not sure to be honest. Symptoms: tired, crampy, yellowish creamy cm, sensitive nipples, and today I started with nausea. The past couple of months I've had EXTREMELY sore boobs before and during AF's visit. None of that this time. :shrug:

Hi everyone! My testing day is July 29 I'm currently 3dpo we started TTC last month :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->