• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

**NEW** July 2018 Testing Thread - *FiReCrAcKeRs* ~ 12 BFPs & counting

Well guess who's in a+e at 6am with two small children this morning :( hubby has some really bad like kidney/tummy pain. It's hard because I just have to watch the kids and can't be with him :'(

10dpo.. achey uterus feeling all the time. Nothing else to note.

Hope you ladies won't mind me jumping in this thread.

Congrats to all those who got :bfp: :happydance:

:hug: to those AF got. :cry:

Dream, can i please be put down to 31st? I stopped temping since June 13th and have no idea where I am in my irregular cycle. All I know is that I'm 2 days over my longest cycle ever, CD54 now.

FX to those still testing. :dust:

I'm 16dpo today- tested with an IC on 14dpo with FMU but BFN
No AF so far - one small brown blood streak on 14dpo and the weird jelly CM on 13dpo.
Symptoms disappeared completely 15dpo - bags of energy. Little cramps and sore nipples returned today...
So just continuing to wait; will grab a clearblue later since no FRER in any of my local supermarkets.

Anyone else in a similar predicament?

Mummafrog - oh no!!! Hope he’s ok!!! Keep us posted! As for achey uterus - right there with you!

MDS - sending :dust: your way! Welcome!

Celtic - that’s frustrating! :hugs: hope the clearblue works out for you! FX!

AFM - it’s 4:50 AM & I woke up super early bc it’s test day! 11 DPO! Nervous because I’ve always gotten my BFPs by 10 DPO so if it’s BFN, I know I’ll feel out! And my body is acting SO out of sorts I feel like I must be... otherwise why am I feeling this way?? I’ll be so mad at my body! :haha: Was hoping to rest after DH goes to work... he should be up relatively soon.... ready to jump out of my skin! :wacko:

I’m currently 11dpo, bfn this morning on an IC.
Feel very nauseous, temperature is still up. I’ve majorly gone off cups of tea, I usually have A LOT, but recently not even been bothered about them!

My last bfp was 10dpo so was sure I would see a bfp by now if I was pregnant!

Good luck to everyone still to test!

Feel very nauseous, temperature is still up. I’ve majorly gone off cups of tea, I usually have A LOT, but recently not even been bothered about them!

Was your last BFP on an IC?? Maybe BFN because the sensitivity isn’t there? Try FRER? :dust:

Was your last BFP on an IC?? Maybe BFN because the sensitivity isn’t there? Try FRER? :dust:

We’re talking over 4 years ago now for my last bfp so likely tests have changed.
The IC I have are 10 mui apparently, FRER are 12.5mui for the early ones, 25mui for the normal. I’ll try a FRER on Wednesday I think if af hasn’t arrived.

Do any of you chart?

Yeah.... that’s true. My last BFP was on a FRER 3 years ago... I chart.

Took my FRER & an IC. Should be 11 DPO. Not sure what to think!! Had a second line that looked white! Then looked pink! Now I’m having trouble seeing a second line at all. Idk what to think but this is driving me crazy!! :wacko:

Celtic - yes! Normally I get AF at 13 DPO. Had a tiny dark spot of blood yesterday at 13 DPO and figured AF was imminent. Nothing since then, though. Bfn today at 14 DPO though on a Wondfo. I’m not sure if I’ve got a late implanter or just late AF (which never happens to me).

It was a uti bless him. Thankfully no kidney stones. Got antibiotics and pain relief. Knackered now, hauled two kids to a+e at stupid o'clock and stayed for hours, car seats in and out of my mum's car. Now house is a shit tip but thank god my cleaner has come to save me. I've sent him to bed but I'll have to swap with him later because I'm on a night shift 😒

Just ordered some frer for tomorrow 😁
IC was stark white just now. But I never get early bfp's. Think my earliest believable line was 12dpo but hubby wouldn't believe the lines until 14dpo 😂
Still really doubt it will work first try..

Bella I hate those vague disappearing lines.. test tonight and show us!

Ttc exciting that af is staying away..

Celtic - that's what I had at 5dpo, weird ewcm like stuff and a streak of brown.. curious!

Laura I'm not sure if I believe they are 10mui.. every post I see shows the IC's coming up so much fainter..

How is everyone feeling today?
AF still not arrived 5 days late now and this literally never happens
BFN this morning again i am so annoyed now i just wanna know hahaha

Ttc exciting that af is staying away..

Celtic - that's what I had at 5dpo, weird ewcm like stuff and a streak of brown.. curious!

Laura I'm not sure if I believe they are 10mui.. every post I see shows the IC's coming up so much fainter..

That’s interesting! Maybe if temperature is still up tomorrow, I’ll do a FRER. I really liked the Superdrug own brand last time I got my bfp, but apparently they’ve changed them since then.

I’ve got 3 Superdrug, 2 FRER and a million ICs left...I have no willpower, I must test!

I hope we all get our bfp!

Does anyone know if your hormones can reset themselves after giving birth? Before giving birth to my daughter, I had bad PCOS, 4.5:1 ratio of LH to FSH (should be 1:1!) meaning I would never be able to conceive...she’s a miracle basically. Back then my periods were regular (28 days) but long and heavy (6/7 days of heavy bleeding and major period pains!) now after having her...they are every 28 days, 2/3 days long And light and no period pains. I hope my hormones have reset which is why my periods are better etc (I hope it’s not a bad thing!)

Weird how many of us are late with no bfp!

:hugs: So sorry noodles13.

As per FF, I'm 15 days late that's according to its last year's data. Have no will power to test knowing I'm very irregular. Just waiting to hit 2 month mark from my LMP to test. :coffee:

It was a uti bless him. Thankfully no kidney stones. Got antibiotics and pain relief. Knackered now, hauled two kids to a+e at stupid o'clock and stayed for hours, car seats in and out of my mum's car. Now house is a shit tip but thank god my cleaner has come to save me. I've sent him to bed but I'll have to swap with him later because I'm on a night shift 😒

Just ordered some frer for tomorrow 😁
IC was stark white just now. But I never get early bfp's. Think my earliest believable line was 12dpo but hubby wouldn't believe the lines until 14dpo 😂
Still really doubt it will work first try..

So glad he’s okay!!! :hugs: Best of luck with the FRERs tomorrow!

IDK... I don’t mind doing another cheapie tonight but I only have one FREE left. I think I’m going to save it for Wednesday. I’ll be seeing my niece, who is home from the Air Force for the week, & I’d love to be able to tell her in person if I am. <3. Unfortunately though, I really think I’m out... idk what to think. I never feel like this before AF shows, but I got my BFP with my son & daughter at 10 DPO. So I feel like I must not be. :cry:

That’s interesting! Maybe if temperature is still up tomorrow, I’ll do a FRER. I really liked the Superdrug own brand last time I got my bfp, but apparently they’ve changed them since then.

I’ve got 3 Superdrug, 2 FRER and a million ICs left...I have no willpower, I must test!

I hope we all get our bfp!

Does anyone know if your hormones can reset themselves after giving birth? Before giving birth to my daughter, I had bad PCOS, 4.5:1 ratio of LH to FSH (should be 1:1!) meaning I would never be able to conceive...she’s a miracle basically. Back then my periods were regular (28 days) but long and heavy (6/7 days of heavy bleeding and major period pains!) now after having her...they are every 28 days, 2/3 days long And light and no period pains. I hope my hormones have reset which is why my periods are better etc (I hope it’s not a bad thing!)

YES!!!! And breastfeeding too! Before pregnancy, I’d have super long 7 day heavy periods with lots of cramping. After having my DD, I’d get 3-4 day periods with the first day AWFUL - like having to change ultra flow tampons each hour (sorry TMI) - then barely anything the next couple of days. A few months after breastfeeding ended, I went back to my pre-pregnancy type periods (longer, not bleeding out first day, crampy).

Happy Monday everyone.

List should be up to date now.

I'm CD19/6DPO/6DPIUI/7DPT - AF is due August 1st but I'm going to start testing Friday at 10DPO/IUI. It's been a pretty uneventful 2ww so far and it's moving along quickly which rarely happens so I'm happy about that.

The BFPs seem to have slowed down but we have a lot of us testing in the next week so let's get some more positives going!

For those ready to move on Hickory has started the August thread. Please stay on both though if you can and help cheer on those still waiting for July results :flower:

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/two-week-wait/2466247-august-2018-testing-thread.html

Yeah.... that’s true. My last BFP was on a FRER 3 years ago... I chart.

Took my FRER & an IC. Should be 11 DPO. Not sure what to think!! Had a second line that looked white! Then looked pink! Now I’m having trouble seeing a second line at all. Idk what to think but this is driving me crazy!! :wacko:

Bella we are in the same predicament, I too had a test that gave me an immediate pink line that disappeared after an hour or so. I got a BFN that night with a long hold so I'm not sure when I'll test again.

Hope we both figure this out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->