**NEW** July 2018 Testing Thread - *FiReCrAcKeRs* ~ 12 BFPs & counting

FX for everyone testing:dust:

And big hugs to those with long cyles(hopefully they are bfp cycles) or being visited by the witch.:hugs:

I’m officially losing my mind with AF due yesterday. This is probably a bfn but I swear I see something!

Attachments

• 0BB87E9A-D158-4B33-8BC1-1EE8137959A1.jpg
    0BB87E9A-D158-4B33-8BC1-1EE8137959A1.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 38
Ttc sonething is catching my eye. Out of curiosity when is exp. Date for that test? There is a bad batch that expires January 2019 that kept giving me ghost lines for months. I thought I was going mad.

ttc sonething is catching my eye. Out of curiosity when is exp. Date for that test? There is a bad batch that expires january 2019 that kept giving me ghost lines for months. I thought i was going mad.

2019-11-6

I got a not pregnant today on a clear blue digital - AF due Thursday according to FF

Hey ladies! I’m going crazy today!! I hope some of you expert charters can help me out. My temps are usually very steady, a few small dips and spikes here and there but nothing like this! This morning I woke up to a HUGE temp spike (10 dpo) I’m assuming it has to just be a fluke, but I never get temps this high and never this much of an increase! Took my temp the same time as always and had my AC set at the same temp. Promised myself I would t test early, but of course I did and of course it was a BFN. Don’t wanna read to much into this, especially since I know one temp doesn’t mean anything. But any advice or comments would be much appreciated!!!!

Attachments

• E741FDC9-5842-490E-9D32-2DA2C7DFDA19.jpg
    E741FDC9-5842-490E-9D32-2DA2C7DFDA19.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 6
It was a uti bless him. Thankfully no kidney stones. Got antibiotics and pain relief. Knackered now, hauled two kids to a+e at stupid o'clock and stayed for hours, car seats in and out of my mum's car. Now house is a shit tip but thank god my cleaner has come to save me. I've sent him to bed but I'll have to swap with him later because I'm on a night shift 😒

Just ordered some frer for tomorrow 😁
IC was stark white just now. But I never get early bfp's. Think my earliest believable line was 12dpo but hubby wouldn't believe the lines until 14dpo 😂
Still really doubt it will work first try..

So glad he’s okay!!! :hugs: Best of luck with the FRERs tomorrow!

Bella I hate those vague disappearing lines.. test tonight and show us!

IDK... I don’t mind doing another cheapie tonight but I only have one FREE left. I think I’m going to save it for Wednesday. I’ll be seeing my niece, who is home from the Air Force for the week, & I’d love to be able to tell her in person if I am. <3. Unfortunately though, I really think I’m out... idk what to think. I never feel like this before AF shows, but I got my BFP with my son & daughter at 10 DPO. So I feel like I must not be. :cry:

That’s interesting! Maybe if temperature is still up tomorrow, I’ll do a FRER. I really liked the Superdrug own brand last time I got my bfp, but apparently they’ve changed them since then.

I’ve got 3 Superdrug, 2 FRER and a million ICs left...I have no willpower, I must test!

I hope we all get our bfp!

Does anyone know if your hormones can reset themselves after giving birth? Before giving birth to my daughter, I had bad PCOS, 4.5:1 ratio of LH to FSH (should be 1:1!) meaning I would never be able to conceive...she’s a miracle basically. Back then my periods were regular (28 days) but long and heavy (6/7 days of heavy bleeding and major period pains!) now after having her...they are every 28 days, 2/3 days long And light and no period pains. I hope my hormones have reset which is why my periods are better etc (I hope it’s not a bad thing!)

YES!!!! And breastfeeding too! Before pregnancy, I’d have super long 7 day heavy periods with lots of cramping. After having my DD, I’d get 3-4 day periods with the first day AWFUL - like having to change ultra flow tampons each hour (sorry TMI) - then barely anything the next couple of days. A few months after breastfeeding ended, I went back to my pre-pregnancy type periods (longer, not bleeding out first day, crampy).

I hope my PCOS has disappeared...can this happen?! Everything is defo different!

TTC: I see a faint line on it from my cell. FX it gets datker:hugs:

FMU (which is often useless for me) 11dpo. My frers are on their way from Amazon but in the meantime I peed on what I've got :haha:
As you can see IC is stark white... there is a second line which is blue on the clearblue test stick but I think with those monitor sticks they always have second lines so I think it was entirely pointless :dohh:

Attachments

• received_10156696091664314.jpg
    received_10156696091664314.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 23
  • received_10156696091689314.jpg
    received_10156696091689314.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 16
  • received_10156696091669314.jpg
    received_10156696091669314.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 22
I&#8217;m pretty sure I&#8217;m out...temp has dropped albeit not below coverlibe but tests are still bfn (I have serious line eye and thought I could see a vvvvv faint line this morning on an IC) didn&#8217;t bother using FRER cos of the temp drop!

Edit: just realised I&#8217;m only 12dpo, I thought I was more!

Attachments

• DE533D88-CD9C-4323-BB98-CF6B60BBBDFB.jpg
    DE533D88-CD9C-4323-BB98-CF6B60BBBDFB.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 5
FMU (which is often useless for me) 11dpo. My frers are on their way from Amazon but in the meantime I peed on what I've got :haha:
As you can see IC is stark white... there is a second line which is blue on the clearblue test stick but I think with those monitor sticks they always have second lines so I think it was entirely pointless :dohh:

I can’t really see anything on my phone...although I find bnb to make photos rubbish!
Good luck with your FRERs!

I&#8217;m still hanging in there. 16dpo and BFNs so far. The tests have been 25miu/ml so I&#8217;m going to hold my bladder all morning and get a FRER on my lunch. Never been 3 days late. I&#8217;m losing my mind here
Could it be possible you ovulated a few days later ?

I'm a firm believer in "drink till it's pink!"
Just IMO especially for those who are LTTTC like myself (agonizing 16 months) it's hard to stop drinking every 2 weeks before you might be pregnant. I started out doing this, I'm not even a heavy drinker, just socially and for me it just didn't make sense. I'm pretty sure it takes a few weeks before your baby is even taking from your blood supply anyway. Just my opinion, enjoy life, have a glass of wine.

helen26 - Good Luck! :dust:

I got my crosshairs today - officially 3DPO and 1 week away from testing.

I think the cutting down on alcohol whilst trying to conceive is more for the man in my opinion as it really does affect the sperm(not that I asked my Donor to stop lol)

Do you see something though? I'm in a foreign country and I'm using the most sensitive tests they have atm :wacko:

The test I took last night looks like a shadow..

Could you not order some online ?

Yes I found this too and they(ovulation part) don&#8217;t disappear like ic ovulation tests, they both just get darker and lighter, sanme with the pregnancy test part of it, I&#8217;m quite happy it works like that because then I can&#8217;t sit and try to interpret it as it&#8217;s pointless (helps me a lot not to)
And the CB digital always has 3 lines inside so no point opening them up either hehe

Dream fingers and toes crossed for you x

AFM I haven&#8217;t had a positive OPK as I thought I would and I&#8217;m CD23 now, I have been OV around day 19 -/+ 1 day since baby&#8217;s birth so I think I have bought dodgy sticks and will buy more for August

Only one week left until I can test. My free from amazon arrived yesterday so I’m good to pee once the time comes. So nervous and but excited.

Thank you pixie, I needed that reality check &#128514; come on Amazon delivery &#128079;

I didn't get a proper positive this month either, just very close to one and we did insems then just in case and I haven't had any nearly as dark since so... yeah xD
But back when I was ttc baby 2 my ovulation was quite random, usually around day 22 but it varied from 18-25 so maybe yours is still coming! X

Yeah I tweaked the blue tests but couldnt get any color out of them..what mean indents those have :nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->