**NEW** July 2018 Testing Thread - *FiReCrAcKeRs* ~ 12 BFPs & counting

Aww thanks blooper :)
It actually feels like my periods coming, achey cramps, achey legs, gooey discharge that looked faintly reddy/brown.
Well it was only the first cycle.

And I haven't changed things much, I know if I really want to conceive I need to sort out my sugar addiction :( but if my period IS starting then it means I got ov right and my luteal phase was normal so that's all good news.

Mummafrog: Hope its not AF but like you said, its nice to know you were able to pinpoint ovulation. If not this cycle, hoping next cycle it is :hugs:

I got a not pregnant today on a clear blue digital - AF due Thursday according to FF

Urgh sorry about that. The 'Not Pregnant' I've always felt was just rude. They should be nicer. Like 'Not pregnant yet, keep trying' :flower:

So my temp went back down to normal post ov temps, which I assumed would happen. Yesterday must have been a crazy fluke. FF did note that I may have gone triphasic at cd 26, but I’m not reading too much into it. Of course I caved again and tested with a wondfo this morning, BFN...I’m 11 dpo and would assume that I would at least get a vvv faint line but it was stark white. Tbh I’m pretty sure I’m out this month 😕 AF is due Thursday and my temp usually drops the day before, so tomorrow’s temp will say a lot.

Good luck to all those testing this week, fx for all of you 🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼

Attachments

• 55F42D35-F483-43F8-97A0-AF7BDC58ECC8.jpg
    55F42D35-F483-43F8-97A0-AF7BDC58ECC8.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 7
So my temp went back down to normal post ov temps, which I assumed would happen. Yesterday must have been a crazy fluke. FF did note that I may have gone triphasic at cd 26, but I’m not reading too much into it. Of course I caved again and tested with a wondfo this morning, BFN...I’m 11 dpo and would assume that I would at least get a vvv faint line but it was stark white. Tbh I’m pretty sure I’m out this month 😕 AF is due Thursday and my temp usually drops the day before, so tomorrow’s temp will say a lot.

Good luck to all those testing this week, fx for all of you 🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼

I’m in the same boat, feel like tomorrow’s temp is the decider! Good luck!

Laura- fingers crossed both our temps don’t drop tomorrow 🤞🏼

Can anyone see this or am I losing it?

Attachments

• E08946F1-8EB3-4280-A71B-EB53D3BA5C7A.jpg
    E08946F1-8EB3-4280-A71B-EB53D3BA5C7A.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 38
Congratulations to all the bfps that I missed!!! And good luck to everyone still trying, lots and lots of baby dust coming your way!!

Ttc, I don't see anything but that doesn't mean there's not something there! FX it gets darker and this is your month!!!

Afm, just checking in to say hello and read everyone's updates. I'm 9dpo and I just know this isnt our month, but I'm okay with it. Been disappointed enough times that it doesn't sting as much anymore. Just waiting around for AF and to try again next cycle! 5 days to go and I'm over here like :coffee:

Congratulations to all the bfps that I missed!!! And good luck to everyone still trying, lots and lots of baby dust coming your way!!

Ttc, I don't see anything but that doesn't mean there's not something there! FX it gets darker and this is your month!!!

Afm, just checking in to say hello and read everyone's updates. I'm 9dpo and I just know this isnt our month, but I'm okay with it. Been disappointed enough times that it doesn't sting as much anymore. Just waiting around for AF and to try again next cycle! 5 days to go and I'm over here like :coffee:

HUGS I hope you get a surprise bfp but I feel you just the same :coffee:

Well no af yet.. I was sure it was starting. My stoopid Amazon delivery didn't arrive so haven't used a frer yet.. hopefully can tomorrow on 12dpo!
P.s I'm in the UK on a night shift hence the time I'm posting :p

Temp took a nose dive this morning so af is imminent, I’m okay with that though as our bd timing was rubbish this cycle due to work.
. This is my first cycle temping so glad I know I’m ovulating and I have a good 13+ day LP. Just ordered lots of ovulation tests ready!

My af arrived last night. I feel.really gutted. I normally try to avoid symptom spotting but this time there was a few things that really made me think I could be this time. I had what I thougt must have been implantation bleed on Monday. Ive had loads cm the last few days & there was a little pink blood blobbed in it when I wiped monday then went back to normal cm.
I had another really short cycle & 8 day LP. I have an ultrasound next week that my doc referred me for & my hubbys getting tested also so hoping I'll know more soon. Really think theres something wrong with me though.

PAMG: :cry::hugs: That is a very short LP but a short LP is usually hormone related. I hope your doc listens and gets you on a regiment to lengthen it. Have you tried anything online like Maca or Vitex..I'm not pushing either as I've never taken them but some women online have and had success.

Either way seeking help is the first step towards a sticky bean. Hoping for the best for you real soon:hugs:

PAMG: :cry::hugs: That is a very short LP but a short LP is usually hormone related. I hope your doc listens and gets you on a regiment to lengthen it. Have you tried anything online like Maca or Vitex..I'm not pushing either as I've never taken them but some women online have and had success.

Either way seeking help is the first step towards a sticky bean. Hoping for the best for you real soon:hugs:

I agree with this, PAMG I’m sorry af got you! 8 days is very short, anything under 10 can lead to issues. It could be that your body isn’t secreting enough progesterone but this can be easily fixed with supplementing progesterone after o. The tests and docs will be able to help you!

Also I should note that your LP can vary month to month, before my little girl I had LP ranging from 10 to 15. I would keep temping as proof for your doctor too!

Thanks. I haven't tried either I will have a look into them. I did start taking vitamin B complex this month as I'd heard B6 can help lengthen LP but it didn't make a difference for me this month.
I'll have a chat with my doctor when I get my scan results to see what she can suggest! Hoping things more quick enough so I can start something this month!

I've thought about temping so I would know for sure if and when i ovulate but I sleep with my mouth open & also I normally wake a few times in the night so wasnt sure if it would work that well!!

PAMG -I'm so sorry AF came! I hope the GP can give you the answers you need and you get your sticky bean soon *hugs*

I think I'm 18Dpo now (CD34) and still no sign of AF. I haven't tested since 14dpo when I got a bfn.
I think I'm actually scared to test - I've been telling myself that I must not be pregnant but today I've had some nausea so I've been and got a Clearblue digital to test tonight.
Just want to know for definite either way now so I can get on with things :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->