*NEW TEST Getting Worried?!? Ive lost my mind.Can anyone else see what I'm seeing??

The HCG calculator is saying that the ICON25 when I tested could of picked up a level of 2, but even at doubling every 48hr's I would not be at 35 hcg until August 5th and even later if I'm doubling at every 72 hrs.

And right now I would be somewhere between a 4-16 depending on doubling rate either 72 or 48 hrs.....

found it, and fx for your test tomorrow! your temps went triphasic, so this is looking promising! :happydance:

Amber, your temps look awesome! Have you tested today? :)

I haven't been on in a couple days because I have had an emotional couple of days. After having IB, extremely early and repetitive BFP's, BFP's on "normal" time, and a triphasic chart, it has sadly ended in a CP. I don't get it. I just don't understand. This is the 2 CP in 3 months. My charts look great, everything always looks like it is going fine, and then BAM, it's over. I'm devastated. I don't know what to do at this point. I feel like giving up. :cry:

I'm so sorry Hun, don't give up hope. Life can be so cruel and frustrating at times but at others it can be amazing and give you everything you've ever dreamed of. I had 3 MCs before I conceived my daughter and I felt like giving up. Moral of the story if I gave up I wouldn't have my beautiful children now. I have everything crossed for a sticky healthy baby for you next month x

I'm sorry Amber, really sorry this is happening to you. I SO hope you will get your sticky bean soon. Lots of hugs x

Oh no, I'm so sorry Amber! :hugs: I had one in December and was heartbroken as it was my first ever bfp and I had already told some family. Please don't give up! If you need to take a break I completely understand but your little bundle of joy WILL come and you deserve it! Take care of yourself. :flower:

I'm so sorry Amber. I really think cp/mc are the hardest things to go through on this journey. I have had 2 back to back as well and I understand when you feel like giving up. I cried it out for a few days and it's still not easy but each day gets better. I pray and hope you get that sticky baby very soon!

I'm so sorry Amber. :hugs: your time will come, stay positive!

So sorry hun, wish I can give you a big hug and say it will be ok.

Well, I just thought I would let you ladies know that I have picked myself up off the floor, not sure I'm ready to climb back on the rodeo horse just yet, but I'm coping now. SO and I had it out, as he didn't quite understand why i was so upset about something that wasn't even really a 'baby" so that flew over well :wacko: esp with my hormones being wacked up. LMAO.. (I have a post about it in the TTC after loss forum- Something about CP's and support from spouse's, if you are interested in the full story on that one, lol) In which, we have made up since that post which is part of why I'm feeling better, but I haven't posted the conclusion to that situation yet, as it will be long, and I just don't have it in me right now, if you can understand. Thanks for being supportive, it does not go unnoticed, and is VERY much appreciated, and at times probably the sole reason why I'm still sane and not in a padded room somewhere with a straight jacket on. lol. Thanks again ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->