*NEW TEST Getting Worried?!? Ive lost my mind.Can anyone else see what I'm seeing??

Not sure if you ladies will be able to see them, bc they are pretty faint. But the bottom is from yesterday at 8dpo and the top is today 9dpo. I "think" I can see it getting a tad bit darker??? Do you think it's darker today? Or could these just be faulty test? I did a EPT digi and came out not pregnant, which I realize was probably going to happen bc it's still so early, but I was hopeful. Just bc I need to see it on a digi, before this is going to be real or a REAL dark and nicely colored testing line on a test.... It just doesn't seem real to me.... I feel like they are all bad test's or evaps or something.....:wacko:

Attachments

• Equate 7-8dpo progression, and pics of 9dpo quickvue, and more pics of Icon25 035 (640x359).jpg
    Equate 7-8dpo progression, and pics of 9dpo quickvue, and more pics of Icon25 035 (640x359).jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 24
  • Equate 7-8dpo progression, and pics of 9dpo quickvue, and more pics of Icon25 025 (640x359).jpg
    Equate 7-8dpo progression, and pics of 9dpo quickvue, and more pics of Icon25 025 (640x359).jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 17
  • Equate 7-8dpo progression, and pics of 9dpo quickvue, and more pics of Icon25 036 (640x359).jpg
    Equate 7-8dpo progression, and pics of 9dpo quickvue, and more pics of Icon25 036 (640x359).jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 15
progression 8-9-10dpo

Attachments

• 8-9AF-9PM-DPO's Comparison's Equates  Rapidily Progressing 004 (360x640).jpg
    8-9AF-9PM-DPO's Comparison's Equates Rapidily Progressing 004 (360x640).jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 17
  • 8-9AF-9PM-DPO's Comparison's Equates  Rapidily Progressing 005 (360x640).jpg
    8-9AF-9PM-DPO's Comparison's Equates Rapidily Progressing 005 (360x640).jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 15
  • 8-9AF-9PM-DPO's Comparison's Equates  Rapidily Progressing 018 (360x640).jpg
    8-9AF-9PM-DPO's Comparison's Equates Rapidily Progressing 018 (360x640).jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 24
  • 8-9AF-9PM-DPO's Comparison's Equates  Rapidily Progressing 030 (480x640).jpg
    8-9AF-9PM-DPO's Comparison's Equates Rapidily Progressing 030 (480x640).jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 14
  • 8-9AF-9PM-DPO's Comparison's Equates  Rapidily Progressing 031 (480x640).jpg
    8-9AF-9PM-DPO's Comparison's Equates Rapidily Progressing 031 (480x640).jpg
    15 KB · Views: 8
Looks darker to me! BFP, congrats!

It does look darker but I really hate those tests. Tbh I had progression on it and had a beta of 0. Several betas of O. My doctor had to have the reality talk with me. Lol. BUT I have seen it on other tests so I am inclined to say bfp. When are you testing with a non blue dye again?

It does look darker but I really hate those tests. Tbh I had progression on it and had a beta of 0. Several betas of O. My doctor had to have the reality talk with me. Lol. BUT I have seen it on other tests so I am inclined to say bfp. When are you testing with a non blue dye again?

SO......I thought that I had one FRER left, but turns out it was a pack of two of the gold digital test's, not the test and confirm kit :( "Boo" :cry: I was excited to do a FRER today. I did a CB last night, it has a faint line. I did an OSOM, I think that they were a bad batch, bc I've gotten positive's on them before when I wasn't and now it didn't come up with anything but a shadow like before. I did a quickvue which is pink/blue dye(control blue, pink test line) and I just did another Up & Up this morning and there is a faint line on it too, but my FMU is rubbish. I'm going to test again here in about an hour with my SMU bc I have a lot of the blue dye Up & Up's and one more blue Dye Equate. I 'think" a line FINALLY came up on the Quickvue, but it's super faint. I am waiting for it to fully develop before I post pics.... I will say with the blue dye's, last cycle I did one of each and they were absolutely negative, so the fact that ANYTHING is coming up, I am taking as a good thing, bc I have seen them be completely negative, not even a hint of line.... So take that as you will. Should I do another blood test but do the longer version of prep to completely extract the serum and not like last time where it had a lot of red cells left in it......Hmmm It's been two day's since the blood test, so that should show a decent progression right?

That line is there!! Here's an invert and a contrast boost!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    20.2 KB · Views: 16
GGRRR how come I can only attach one image at a time?

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    22.9 KB · Views: 15
GGRRR how come I can only attach one image at a time?

There's a better photo, with last night's test as well if you can tweak that one too. It has 8-9-10 dpo on it, that one would be awesome to do an invert on if you can ;) Thank you so much BTW!!!:flower:

Excited to see your smu!

I get it with having seen tests that were stark white or never had evaps, but now that I have had two cycles with clear lines on those equate tests/ CB + including one cycle with a progression come back false I am very gun shy. I would pass it off as chemicals but I literally had betas done every other day for a week and each was 0 :(. My other concern is you had your first squinter 4 days ago. I would expect to see a darker line by now.

It just killed me having people keep saying I see it, you're pregnant, and then to not be so I don't want to rule out the unwelcome alternative. I am hoping that you are pregnant and just too early at 9dpo to tell

I didnt want to say it myself but i do agree with Dobby.

i hope your lines get nice and dark. I see lines on all ur tests but they get ever so slightly darker each day and its been a few days. Not saying its bad because things can still turn out good. Hoping the best outcome for you as im sure the other ladies are too.

At 9dpo I wouldn't worry about how faint the lines still are...that's still really really early to get a line at all. Plus I never got good solid lines with blue dye tests.it's hard to see progression when your using different kinds of tests.

I'm going to buy some now. No, FRER's though. There is no where close enough to get one :( But I will be getting dollar tests for DG, and another CB.......So hopefully. I'm pretty sure a faint line is on the quickvue this morning anyways, and it's a pink dye, so I'm excited to see what the SMU for that test looks like. AND I'm going to do a second blood test today, but with a better prep technique so I'm only testing serum and not as much whole blood.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->