*NEW TEST Getting Worried?!? Ive lost my mind.Can anyone else see what I'm seeing??

Brave soul doing at home bloods lol. I like dollar tree tests do FXed!

Sorry chica! I missed the newest pics! Here you go!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    27.2 KB · Views: 16
Has anyone ever cracked open a CB advanced digi? I think mine was a dud. It came up not pregnant in like less then a min, but the lines inside point towards pregnant 1 wk???? Confused....

Attachments

• Inside CB Advanced Digi 10DPO 007 (640x360) (640x360).jpg
    Inside CB Advanced Digi 10DPO 007 (640x360) (640x360).jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 19
  • Inside CB Advanced Digi 10DPO 010 (640x480).jpg
    Inside CB Advanced Digi 10DPO 010 (640x480).jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 11
  • Inside CB Advanced Digi 10DPO 007 (640x360).jpg
    Inside CB Advanced Digi 10DPO 007 (640x360).jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 9
Has anyone ever cracked open a CB advanced digi? I think mine was a dud. It came up not pregnant in like less then a min, but the lines inside point towards pregnant 1 wk???? Confused....

I have always known that CB digitals always have 2 lines and that's even if it's a negative, not sure how it's supposed to look like if it's positive.

The inside of digis have two lines whether you are pregnant or not. Clearblue helpline told me the red laser will measure hcg and if its not above 10, then it reads not pregnant for weeks estimator. Here is a pic of the inside of my digitals that read pregnant 2-3 at 10 dpo, and bottom 3 showed pregnant 3+ at 18 dpo. I didnt take apart my 1-2 ones.
Maybe you should get a beta done? You had lines days ago, and on icon25 it wouldnt show a line with 0 hcg and urs had a line.

Attachments

• 20160717_120238.jpg
    20160717_120238.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 14
Heres two different random google progressions i found. So you can see what the pregnant strips look like at 1-2. And beyond.

Eta: some dont get a positive digital until a week after their squinters on nondigital tests.

Attachments

• nBfLBKkjrPa_s600x600.jpg
    nBfLBKkjrPa_s600x600.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 8
  • 903B5FED-D146-4E70-9893-055A38C757B0_zpstrs6gf6e.jpg
    903B5FED-D146-4E70-9893-055A38C757B0_zpstrs6gf6e.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 4
Cat, wondering if you ever did "control" test's on the ICON25's, with non pregnant urine to see if a line would come up after the time frame anyways..... I'm starting to get worried....

Cat, wondering if you ever did "control" test's on the ICON25's, with non pregnant urine to see if a line would come up after the time frame anyways..... I'm starting to get worried....
worried? I didnot wanna waste money on control sets so I tested with them daily every time i had to pee during tww, knowing i wouldnt have a positive when i was testing as i had not even ovulated yet at one point and then i knew i was only 2 dpo the other point. Took about 50 of them before 6 dpo tbh~
and never once did i have a line of any kind after time frame until 6 dpo, and when i went for a beta 5 hours later that day, it was only a nonpregnant level of 2!! So it showed a very faint line around 20-30 minutes which was after time limit with a bhcg of 2 for me. But otherwise it never ever showed any kind of line. I love those tests for the fact that they never gave me a evap line except when i had hcg early this pregnancy. Excellent reliability as far as evaps and wonderful sensitivity despite it being after time limit.

Okay, so if I implanted sometime between dpo 6-and 9, then for a viable pregnancy what is the absolute lowest my hcg could be right now? Could it possible still be too low to pick up on my 25 mIU test? I don't want to waste the other Icon25 if something has went wrong, if you get what I mean. I am still getting lines on the blue dye cheapies (target brand up&up and equate's) but they get slightly darker some day's then other's they are really faint..... Not sure what to think.....i definitely had decent lines on the digi I did, but it also said not pregnant.....so........

Have you any pics of the tests you've taken xx

You also have a dip on your chart around 10dpo? Xx

Okay, so if I implanted sometime between dpo 6-and 9, then for a viable pregnancy what is the absolute lowest my hcg could be right now? Could it possible still be too low to pick up on my 25 mIU test? I don't want to waste the other Icon25 if something has went wrong, if you get what I mean. I am still getting lines on the blue dye cheapies (target brand up&up and equate's) but they get slightly darker some day's then other's they are really faint..... Not sure what to think.....i definitely had decent lines on the digi I did, but it also said not pregnant.....so........

you cant trust the lines on a digi though.

I"m not sure what to think. FF say's I have a 77% chance of being pregnant bc of symptoms....which is the highest it's ever been. I am getting lines on my serum test's and a few squinters on urine test, but nothing definitive. I am not sure what to think. I'm getting sad. I will post pics of the all the test's I did today here in the next hr or two. Thanks for all the support ladies!

Here are the latest tests. for some reason i can only get a real line to come up with serum (the .88 cent one and QuickVue- it's hard to see on this one but it's there) and the line did come up on the urine strip but it's really faint. I did use actual serum with these and not whole blood. It's a process to get it to separate with a centrifuge, but it is possible. I've read some articles saying tht that some women that don't ever do well with urine HPT's. That they make a different variant of hcg that HPT's can't pick up even though they are pregnant. I know I'm probably grasping at straws here, but i'm getting worried and I don't understand why they are positvie with the serum but not on a urine test. Does anyone have any ideas? Could it really still just be too early and hcg is still under 25 and that's why no + on the unrines yet? :shrug:

Attachments

• 12 DPO Urine and Serum Testing 003 (640x480).jpg
    12 DPO Urine and Serum Testing 003 (640x480).jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 33
  • 12 DPO Urine and Serum Testing 058 (640x480).jpg
    12 DPO Urine and Serum Testing 058 (640x480).jpg
    17 KB · Views: 22
  • 12 DPO Urine and Serum Testing 064 (640x480).jpg
    12 DPO Urine and Serum Testing 064 (640x480).jpg
    16 KB · Views: 23
  • 12 DPO Urine and Serum Testing 117 (640x360).jpg
    12 DPO Urine and Serum Testing 117 (640x360).jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 23
  • 12 DPO Urine and Serum Testing 120 (640x360).jpg
    12 DPO Urine and Serum Testing 120 (640x360).jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 14
Here are the latest tests. for some reason i can only get a real line to come up with serum (the .88 cent one and QuickVue- it's hard to see on this one but it's there) and the line did come up on the urine strip but it's really faint. I did use actual serum with these and not whole blood. It's a process to get it to separate with a centrifuge, but it is possible. I've read some articles saying tht that some women that don't ever do well with urine HPT's. That they make a different variant of hcg that HPT's can't pick up even though they are pregnant. I know I'm probably grasping at straws here, but i'm getting worried and I don't understand why they are positvie with the serum but not on a urine test. Does anyone have any ideas? Could it really still just be too early and hcg is still under 25 and that's why no + on the unrines yet? :shrug:
you arent supposed to use serum on a urine only test (.88, etc). Only on combos. If hcg doubles every 48 hours, your urine should have nice lines. I would suggest stop worrying yourself with the serum procedure. It doesnt sound like its doing you any good as far as confusion and differing results. Its been a few days, if not a week, since your first ever test with lines. I would think hcg is high enough to show on urine by now if it was rising like it should.

Youve been testing for awhile and if you were pregnant, it would show up by now ( unless you still havent implanted yet of course).

When is AF due? Youre not out until then either though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->