New thread for recent losses TTC before the would have been due date...join me! :) xx

I am having the weirdest AF ever. This is the first one since my chemical and it only lasted (initially) 2 days. Then on CD 3, OH and I DTD and while we were doing it I started lightly bleeding again and had terrible cramps afterwards. I mean, doubled over cramps. Then by the next morning (yesterday) it was all gone again. So last night we DTD again and I started bleeding again in the middle of it...A LOT, but no cramps at all and this morning it is all gone again. I have no idea what is going on.

I also decided to start OPKs as soon as AF was gone, so I took one yesterday and it was negative, but VERY dark negative. I am only CD 5 now. :wacko: So confused. I am going to take another one today and see what happens.

hi im new here and i just want to say that im very sorry for your loss,my 1year old daughter died this april and i how it feels...but just know u will get thru this and you will get stronger from it...and me and my other half we've decieded to try again...i wish you the best of luck!!!!!!:thumbup:

Your 1 year old?? I am so very sorry. How terrible. You have my deepest sympathies. :hugs:

hi im new here and i just want to say that im very sorry for your loss,my 1year old daughter died this april and i how it feels...but just know u will get thru this and you will get stronger from it...and me and my other half we've decieded to try again...i wish you the best of luck!!!!!!:thumbup:

Welcome, and I'm so sorry for your loss. That sounds like my worst nightmare and yet you seem so strong and positive. I hope you get your rainbow soon.

So sorry for your loss, how heartbreaking. A well and truly deserved rainbow hopefully on it's way for you very soon x

I talked to you on your other thread, but again, I am so very sorry for your loss. I lost a pair of twins to preterm labor at 24 weeks and delivered them and had to say goodbye, but I cannot begin to imagine what you have been through. I really hope that you get your rainbow soon. You will find lots of help and support here. :hugs:

Hi Ladies! Hope you don't mind if I join this thread. I was 10 weeks pregnant when I had my mc Nov 1. I bled heavily the first couple weeks, then mid/light spotting through the end of Nov. I think af started Dec 1, and I've been using opk's since Dec 10 but no O so far...I'm not sure what's going on cycle wise but plan to keep DTD until it hopefully happens again SOON lol

GL to all of us! :flower:

Had my doctor's appointment today. As of Monday my hcg was 6 so that's practically at zero (anything under 5 is not pregnant) and I should be lower than that by now. Also, my ultrasound from the same date was completely clear. He said to wait 2 to 3 months to start TTC but uh....DH and I are just going to wait for AF. It takes me several months to conceive anyways.

Starry,
FINALLY your numbers go down :happydance:

If I remember correctly, you and I weren't too far off from each other? (I was 10 wks when I mc 11/1).

Did your dr say why he wants you to wait 2-3 mos before ttc? I'm with you-forget that! I'd start TTC, like, yesterday lol

Starry,
FINALLY your numbers go down :happydance:

If I remember correctly, you and I weren't too far off from each other? (I was 10 wks when I mc 11/1).

Did your dr say why he wants you to wait 2-3 mos before ttc? I'm with you-forget that! I'd start TTC, like, yesterday lol

Yah. By my calculations I should have been 11ish weeks when the mmc was diagnosed on November 2 but baby never measured past 6 weeks.

As soon as we were out the door I turned to DH and said, "We're not waiting 3 months."

He said, "Yeah, I know". :haha: He's actually really anxious to TTC again too. He sorta pushed me into TTC#2 in the first place

Thanks everyone! We decided to go with a D&C which is scheduled for Monday. Did anyone here have one and start trying straight after? I know it makes your lining thin but I figured if it's too thin, then baby won't implant anyway, right? :wacko:

My friend started trying 2 weeks after hers and got pregnant.

Now that I know my hcg is down at zero and I haven't bled in over a week I just want to be TTC so badly! But I'm getting some moles removed next week so I just have to wait. It's less than a week now. Patience is not a virtue of mine. :blush: DH is the sort to not let my cheat or break a resolve and I can't exactly go ahead without him.

Now that I know my hcg is down at zero and I haven't bled in over a week I just want to be TTC so badly! But I'm getting some moles removed next week so I just have to wait. It's less than a week now. Patience is not a virtue of mine. :blush: DH is the sort to not let my cheat or break a resolve and I can't exactly go ahead without him.

Starry,
I'm with you!
Patience has never been a virtue of mine, ever! Talk about instant gratification....that's me! Although you're not ttc right at the moment, are you using opk's to at least know what's going on?

darn those dh's with their practicality, discipline and principles LOL! Mine is the same way....although I know it's always for the best, it's still annoying, isn't it :growlmad:

It's a good think that we can't exactly move forward on babymaking without men, right? We def wouldn't put up with any lip from then, if we didnt need them! J/K!

I don't use OPKs. I just have no desire. I have an obsessive personality and I feel they would add to the madness. And they seem annoying. I hate peeing on a stick. It seems so base. LOL

I go by my ovulation symptoms to try and figure out where in my cycle I am. I have irregular cycles so I base my fertile window on the averages of previous cycles. For instance, after my son was born almost every cycle was 40 days to the day but I had one 43 day cycle and one 50. So I would look on the calendar and figure out what date would be 14 days before my next AF. With 10 days difference between various cycle lengths that meant I had a 10 day window that I was likely to ovulate in.

Kind of sounds convoluted when I write it down but it is actually rather basic. I also try to BD when I get ov signs (ewcm, pinching cramps, mid-cycle spotting, etc) and do some extra BD'ing the following week as sometimes actual ov and the signs don't always line up.

I've gotten pregnant within 6 months for each of my pregnancies so I figure it's a working system. I'd probably temp and use OPKs once I get past a year though.

I totally understand not wanting to wait!!! Today is my last provera pill.. so tomorrow I am officially CD1... and hopefully that did the trick and everything levels out!! :) FX'd for January BFPs!!!

Is anyone still waiting for for the their first AF after their M/C? Mine still has no sign of showing up any time soon. :(

Is anyone still waiting for for the their first AF after their M/C? Mine still has no sign of showing up any time soon. :(

I'm only CD16 after mine and know I haven't ovulated yet, so no idea how long this cycle is going to be.

I was going to but then I thought I was starting to ovulate because had some CM going on for a couple days and that's usually how I know I'm close to that point. Didn't want to miss out on a good opportunity, so me and the bf were trying all weekend.

Unfortunately though, I guess I was completely wrong as today it seems like it's gone down to nothing now. I was expecting to have a lot more CM and be my OV day either today or tomorrow. So looking like the M/C has made my cycle all whacky. Definitely bummed me out to say the least.

I was going to but then I thought I was starting to ovulate because had some CM going on for a couple days and that's usually how I know I'm close to that point. Didn't want to miss out on a good opportunity, so me and the bf were trying all weekend.

Unfortunately though, I guess I was completely wrong as today it seems like it's gone down to nothing now. I was expecting to have a lot more CM and be my OV day either today or tomorrow. So looking like the M/C has made my cycle all whacky. Definitely bummed me out to say the least.

I know exactly what you mean, I had CM about 2 weeks after my MC but it only lasted for 2 days, thought that must've meant I'd ovulated soon after but then I've had more CM since, again for only a couple of days and now I'm mega confused. I just want AF to get here now so I have some idea of what's going on!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->