New thread for recent losses TTC before the would have been due date...join me! :) xx

Hi Boodley! I am sorry for your loss :hugs: Glad you found us and this website. It has really helped me through my m/c.

I understand what you mean with your sister. My nephew's wife was 2 weeks ahead of me. I had to kind of sever communication with them for a while after I had my m/c because I couldn't handle the reminder of where I should be.

I hope that we get our 2013 babies!!

Bubbles - YAY for positive OPK!!!

Thanks chick!

Thought I'd be excited to see a positive OPK but I've been quite emotional today, either convincing myself I might not actually ovulate still, or feeling suddenly terrified of actually getting pregnant again and wondering if I might have to experience another loss. TTC can be emotionally draining.

Hi boodley.sorry for ur loss.i also had a missed mc.i got to 9 wks and the scan showed 5.it does start to get easier but most days any little thing can set me off.its been a month and a half since i had a medicslly managed miscarriage.i just had af but it only lasted 2 days.ordered a cbfm and it arrived today so am looking forward to using that next yr.hope we all get ur bfp soon.

Congrats willow.x

love to all.x

Thanks ladies, it's great to have somewhere to come where you feel understood. I've never so eagerly wanted AF to just hurry up!! My latest feeling is New Year, New Chance, New Beginnings. Lets hope 2013 is the start of great things for us all - lucky for some, after all!

Bx

Hey girls,

Lets try cheer this thread back up!

I know we've all experienced a loss, but I was hoping to start this thread to keep us all positive and look towards the future, and support those who feel they are ready to try again. I hope 2013 has good things in store for all of us :)

Absolutely bubbles.

I am a teacher and have been keeping it going all this half term just trying to get thro it.so think am crashing down to earth tonight.am sure i will be raring to go again tom.

Looking forward to properly trying this month.hoping the cbfm will sort out the irregularities described in my sig.x

While I'm not hanging all my hopes on it, I am hoping to actually get my bfp on a first try! That means I have to ovulate this cycle (I don't think I actually ov every time) and it has to be a good egg and the sperm have to be strong swimmers! And timing is important! That means I am going to pay attention to what my body is telling me as I have no idea what my cycles are going to look like now.

A November or Christmas baby would be a very lovely surprise! :)

Well, hello! Just saw this thread. :hi: Hi to Bubbles and Nessaw, and everyone else! I'm impatiently waiting to O, so lots of BD in the meantime. I'm a bit worried the O is still a ways off, but I'll spare you the TMI. This will be my first real TWW since August, so I'm giddy with anticipation. But still waiting waiting waiting.

:coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

Hope all are well!

Hey Pbl!

Good to see you in here! Glad to hear the TWW is finally round the corner for you, good luck! :)

Hi all :)
I'm back to TTC after an early m/c a couple of weeks ago. Feeling more positive now we've been given the go ahead to start TTC again. Desperately hoping for a bfp before the end of march (OH's birthday).

Good luck and :dust:

Hey Girly!

Sorry for your loss. Welcome to the thread though and good luck for your BFP! :)

I am new here and would like to join this thread too. I found out I had a mmc at an 8 week scan the day before thanksgiving. I had no mc symptoms, except my pg symptoms were decreasing. I had a d&c a week later on nov 27. My due date would have been July 1. Yesterday morning I started my first AF. We are nervously excited to start TTC. My doctor said to wait only one cycle. We werent going to wait even tha long, but AF came much sooner then I expected. I wonder if I even ovulated this cycle. My cycles were all over the place before my mc, so I have no idea what they will be like now. I have never charted or used any ovulation testing, but maybe I will start to.

I am sorry for your loss Jayme :(
I officially got a visit from At almost 8 weeks after my d&c. Glad it is fi.ally here, but can I say OUCH! YUCKY YUCKY cramps :-( I thought I had at a few weeks back but now I am sure that was just spotting. Thanks for letting me vent ladies!

Megan, I have been taking Aleve like crazy for the cramps! I feel better getting AF- I am
Sure you do too after all this time. It's like our bodies are getting back on track.

Sucky about cramps. I hate them.

Looks like AF bleeding is finally stopping... I have taken a few OPKs and all are negative.. but the line is slowly getting darker. If my body acts normal, I should ovulate in the next few days! :)

Please count me in. I was due on the 23rd March. I really want to be pregnant again before then, I'm really not looking forward to that date coming round. Good luck to all you lovely ladies xxx

Good luck to all the new ladies and sorry ur here.

Hey pbl.hope this 2ww turns into a sticky bean.

Afm cd13 but been at in laws the last few days so no poas for opks and def no bding !hoping an xmas day bd will cover us til tonight!got my appt for the fert clinic when we got back tonight-we were due to go there the week after we got the bfp.hpefully we can get some ideas/plans in place.

Hope everyone had a great xmas. I had a slight wobble on xmas day but feeling quite positive now.xx

Sorry I haven't been around. Sick with a stomach bug right now.

:wacko:

So we are about 9 weeks post MC (D&C)

Feel like I'm going crazy with no ovulation yet! Mild AF at 6 weeks post but no temp shift. And still nothing on second cycle CD 23 :wacko:

It's helpful to read others finding themselves in the same boat :flower:

All this reading about being "super fertile" after MC is not helping either.

Anyone have their ovulation delayed after MC? How long before returning?

And so our date was May 1st, 2013.... Also hoping to conceive before then. Found out that an aquaintance is actually due that day, not looking forward to it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->