• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

New to BnB and looking for a buddy

Hi Carla n Ana am Good thank just having 5min at work then bk too it lol roll on 5pm when it home but then Ellie at karate so it will after half 8 before I sit down lol
How are u all doing xx

Im well thanks. Just hoping all my jobs keep me really busy and my mind off the dreaded2WW!!! one week to go! Hopefully testing beginning of next week if I can hold out till then, otherwise might test at the end of this week
Enjoy the rest of work today

I'm good too - just been busy throughout today.

Hope you both are doing well. :hugs:

Hey Ana - how is the sleep front coming along? Getting more sleep now?

Hi am okie ta just keeping busy helping mum move so I don't feel like am having a day off but it will be better when she moved so much Better for her
Yeah I hate the 2 week wait it does my head
Hope u ladies are okie xx

Hiya ladies, I am now 8DPO almost 9DPO - so only a few more days till i can test!!! I so hope I will not need the sanitary wear I have in my draw!
I have such a busy week ahead of me - hair appointment tomorrow morning then off to try on wedding dresses with mom! and thats just the start of the week.
I might be MIA - but will be thinking of you all and sending tons of :dust: your way!!

Hi Ana, I am doing well thanks, just getting really busy as I start preparing for the start of the new school year - back to work on Sept 1st !!

Hi Carla n ana am ok ta off to help mum again move but am doing my friend hair this morning so got another busy day ahead
I've got a question for you both it may sound wired but have u ever had itchy nippers cause I've been really bad for the last few days haha x

Yup mine nipples have been super itchy and BBs are uber sore!!!
Hope you had a good day!!

hello ladies, hope you are all well!

I am not sure how much I will be on here today as I have a few things to do today.

not long till testing day!
I so hope its a BFP this month!!

hi ladies who carla am glad u said that bout ure nippers throught i was going mad lol been doing it again this morning,
well am off work today cause ive got know one to look after ellie so my day it to do the cleaning cause 2morrow my mum move in to her new flat final at lsat but on the plus it has taking mind of the 2ww
hope u are all well? x

Hi Kim, YUP nippers are super itchy today and bbies still urber sore!!!!
I am really tempted to test on sunday or monday
Good luck with your 2WW!!!
I have so much to keep me busy today and the next month!!! Well with school starting next week - I have planning and prep to do before I start back on Thursday!

Hi Carla well my have stop for the moment but am having a nice chilled day at home with Ellie which is nice, u looking forward to going bk to work?
Good luck fx cross for u this wkend x

looking forward to getting back to work?? not sure but will be good to get back into a routine again
I have so much to do before I need to be back at work next Thursday. Lucky for me kids are only back on the following monday
SO gives me a few more days to get sorted before they are all back.

Well good luck when u go bk to school Ellie can't wait to go bk it wierd when she am getting used to her been at home with me lol x

lol, I know some parents who LOVE the school holidays as they get their kids all themselves and hate the school term!! Im the same - although I love the kids I teach I always look forward to being able to sleep late!!!!
I've only been up for about an hour and ready to go back for a snooze!!

Hi All
I am new to this site too an wud love a ttc buddy. i have put posts on here before an no one replies back. I recently had two miscarriages i just finished my first cycle after miscarriage now fertile today an ttc. Was told with next pregnancy i need to be on progesterone has anyone else ever had to go on pregesterone? I am also on thyroid medication.What are the best pregnancy tests? so far i have tried crystal clear, clear blue and first response. i am hoping for bfp on 10th sept.i wish u girls all the best of luck in ttc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->