• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

New to BnB and looking for a buddy

Hi Kim,

YAY YAY its holidays!!!

I am also going for blood tests on Monday morning! OH is doing his sperm tested this week too. We had a good laugh about it the other day when he came home with the pot. He thinks the pot is really big and might have issues filling it. hehe

We have booked to go down to Bournemouth for 3 days. Really looking forward to getting away for a bit!
Hope you are having a good weekend.
C

Hi carla lol I know when they give me it I was like it won't fill that but it will be funny watching him do it lol
Or fab that fab news hope you have a fab wkend andna few day away
I'll be just chilling n going to the hospital twice but it will be nice have the wk off x

Hi Carla how u? U have a good wk off?
Well I've had my scan n blood test and Phil booked in for his sperm test 2morrow so when that done we just have to wait for next appointment to go bk x

Hi Kim, Well unfortunately the holidays are over for another 7 weeks now!! boohoo!!!
I had a lovely week off thanks!!
Did they say when you can expect to get the results back?

AFM - I did my bloods last week Monday and OH did his sperm test last Wednesday before setting off to Bournemouth. I will hopefully get the results from both by this week Friday.
Other than that - AF was due yesterday or today - no sign of her at the mo besides the pinkish discharge I've had since Saturday night. I tested on Sunday morning with FMU and got BFN, so now waiting till Wednesday - if no af will test again.

Hi Carla I know but I think it will go fast the next 7 week lol
They said they will send for me when we've had are test so am dropping Phil in today he's had to take the morning off to do it so that going to be fun lol, well I went to see a clairvoyant lastnite which was really good he said he see a baby boy n am not to rush it cause it will happen hehe
Who that sound good well finger cross for wed and for Friday to get ure test results x

Thanks Kim,

Hope your OH's hospital appoinment went well.

Looks like af is about to start! bad cramping and spotting started this evening!! gggrrr
Roll on Friday!!

Hopefully not going to be long then for your next appoinments.

Hi Carla well I went and had my smear so that all the test so it just sit and wait job now hope it quick to find out what going on now I hate waiting lol
Yes roll on fri cause it the wkend lol and for u too double fx for u with ure result
Have u been refered to see a gyo yet? X

HI Kim,

Well back to CD1 for me!! AF well and truely got me today!

Nope not been referred as yet - but half expect to get that referral this Friday.
I got my smear results back yesterday - all normal!

Hope you had a good week so far.

C

Hi aww bugger hope your okie, well that good well finger cross u will get referred this time when u go.
Yeah can't wait for the weekend to not do much lol
Kim x

Hi Kim,
I saw my doctor yesterday and have just booked my gynae appoinment for Dec 9th.
So glad its the weekend - time for me to catch up on school work! what a life I have! haahaa

Just been reading back - where did you find the clairvouyant? I am really curious about them - not sure I trust them but am curious to find out what one of them think.

Hows your family doing?

Hi am okie thank u it was friend that got the number cause her mum saw him n he sound good so we book into see him I've alway wanted to see one but it was good but wired lol, yeah we are good just been to my mum to help strip the wallpaper in her room
Bk to work 2morrow these wkend go far to fast lol
Who that brill news finger cross they will help find out what going on
Hope u are well x

Hi Kim,
Had a good start to the weekend, Did a bit of work yesterday and spent some time with my sister last night as my parents are back in South Africa for 3 weeks.

Not such a good day today - cant seem to keep food down today. Not sure what is going on with me -hoping is just a bug I picked up somewhere. I hate being ill!!

A colleague was telling me about her clairvouyant visit - I think I might get her number and get a session booked in. But as I said earlier - I'm a bit sceptical yet curious about them. So might give them a shot one day.

Yup meant to be going back to work tomorrow but will see how I am over night!

Have a good week.

Hi Carla aww hope ure feeling better now I know I hate it been sick too
Well it up to u but i was abit like that too when I heard of then how do they know but it was good
Well Ive got 2day off but am busy I would to sit n chill out but a woman work is never done lol n it week before am due so it will keep my head off it
Hope ure okie x

Hi Kim,

Oh my gosh!! I can't believe its finally the weekend!! But unfortunately not much time to relax - boy I need a holiday!! haha and to think I only just finished a week off! haha
I so know what you mean! house cleaning, ironing, cooking, more cleaning, and not to mention my school work too!!

Hope you enjoyed your day off!
FXed for you this next week.
I am due to OV sometime this next week. But not sure I want to go ahead and TTC from now. Just lost 1/2 the weight I want to loose and really dont want to mess it all up.

Hope you have a great weekend

Hiya Carla yep am glad it the wkend is here feel like am coming down with a cold felt crap for the last 2 day so i won't be doing much apart cleaning and ironing lol
Well I've been crapping alot 2day but I started spotting yet so I'll just have to see what the happen over the next few days
Who very good wish I could lose wait weight lol
Hope u have a good wkend x

Hi carla how u? Hope u had a good wkend well my af turned up today so this month I've gone 27 days so now I want my appointment to hurry so I can see the gyn and see what happening x

Hi Kim, well I had a rather busy start to the weekend and a crappy end to it! I landed up at the doctors on Sunday morning with tonsillitus!. So had the last 2 days off work. Throat is starting to feel better so going back tomorrow. More because I am just soooo bored at home!!

Good that af showed up - so now just to wait for your doctors appoinment! FXed for that one!

lets hope the week ends on a better note than it started!
Have a good week

Hi Carla my god it most of been well bad glad ure feeling better tho there too manning bugs going around school we've got the sickness one hope Ellie doesn't get it, well we've made a start on Christmas shopping nicely going through them on a list lol
Hope u have a good wk x

Hi Kim,
The lady who always does my nails did tell me I am really run down and my nails are showing it!! :growlmad:
I think its time to start looking after me more!!
I think Christmas has officially started - Coke a cola aired their Christmas advert for the first time on Monday - that I'm aware of!
I have made a start on my Christmas list, but that about it for now. Oh I did buy my cards today but only because I must make sure they get out early this year. We are putting the 'save the date' cards in with the Christmas cards.
Time to start thinking of decking the halls - hehe

Carla

Hi Carla well I've just got my card today n another present for my side to start getting for his side lol I be still here Xmas day lol
Yeah I saw that too the truck are in leeds german Market how cool his that lol
Hope u are well x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"