• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

New to BnB and looking for a buddy

Hi Kim,
Looks like our cycles are sync'ed this month. I am now cd23 - I think.
I saw on facebook a friends brother who only got married on 11 June!! - his wife must be 12 weeks now.
I suspect it was rigged for a honeymoon baby as she is a qualified paediatrician!!
She did say that the baby surprised them on his birthday 12 July! - could have been a pre-wedding baby? hehe
If it is - oh scandal of the religious family!!
Haha
I'm just taking things really easy today as I'm not feeling well
Will have to tackle the mound of school work tomorrow after the wedding show.
Enjoy the rest of the weekend.

Hi Carla u will have to find me on Facebook if u want Kimberley frost, yes we are so fx to both of us this month still have lots of crapping pain n my boobs hurt too
Haha now that would be funny
U get well x

Hiya

I looked for you and there are more than 10 Kimberley Frosts. Which one is you??

I am Carla Snyman and my current pic is of a south african flag and a springbok

Hi Carla am from Wakefield west yorkshire n my picture is me my bro n sis n am stood in the middle of then cause they are tall lol but I'll have a look for u x

Hiya Carla well am out this month the AF got me today bang on 26 so am a little fed up with myself but am at the hospital on the 11th oct so hopefully they will know what going on
Hope u are okie x

Hiya Kim, Hope you are having a really good week so far! Almost the weekend!!
Boohoo for the witch getting you!!

I think I am also out this month. Been spotting for the last 3 days. Had bloods taken yesterday - so now for the wait to see if we got the right day. If so I will phone for the results and see what they say. If all ok with me will send him off to get his swimmers counted. I do hope the issue is with me.

I looked for you again on FB but couldnt find you.

Oh good news - we have booked the venue for the wedding!!! I am sooo pleased we eventually booked with Oakwood House Hotel. The place is stunning!!! Once in the hotel, you are totally unaware of the secondary schools that surround the place.
Now to get the rest of the wedding sorted.

Enjoy the rest of your week. Dont think I will get a chance to get back on here before Sunday.

Hi am sorry to here the witch got u too but weve got next month to look forward lol,
Yeah the wkend ok a quite one not doing much just chilling n cleaning But it will be nice not to do much, whoo that sound brill news one less think to worry bout it
Well I'll try n find u when on the laptop
Have a fab wkend x

Hi Carla how u? Hope u had a good wkend?
Well am of so to the hospital today to see the gyo so let see what they after to say
Am quite scared in a way but it will be nice to know what they are going to do about it x

Hi Kim, So sorry I havent replied - been really stressful here with work and all!

Work just doesnt seem to be getting any easier at the mo.
I saw the doc on Monday night for my blood results - Progesterone levels were really low - 10.2!! so more bloods this month again. If they are low again she will be referring me to the gynae!

How did your appointment go yesterday?
Hope you are well.
C

Hi carla am okie ta
Yes it went okie got to have some blood done when 1-5 day of my period and a scan when am 1-10 of my period they did some swob n I need to have my smear done and Phil need to a sperm test too and when weve had them I've got to go bk for the results so it going to be long month cause now am in my 2wk wait they only that annoyed me was they didn't say that Phil had to be with me lol,
Hope u are well? X

Hi Kim,
I'm really tired today!! could so do with the weekend today!!!
Glad to hear the appointment went well.
Seems like we are going through pretty much the same stuff at the mo. Steve also has to get his swimmers checked and I need to get more bloods done before I see my doc again in about 3 weeks time!
There is a part of me that is really hoping that his swimmers are fine!
Roll on Friday!!!
C

Hi carla I know what u mean about the swimmers I really hope Phil are okie too but we do need to do the test to get it out of the way n the other test on me too but it do my head cause am having to wait before I can have my done lol, well am a wk away again to find out if I've done it on my Own fx I have
Hope ure okie x

Hi Kim,

I so agree!! this waiting around to have the tests done on certain days is not easy!!

I am waiting to OV. My temps seem to be all over the place at the mo! I wonder if I will start getting my smiley faces today. My OPK had a really faint line last night. So might test next time I need to go.
If not then no idea as to if I will OV this month. FXed I do OV this month. As soon as I get that smiley I will be on the phone to get another appoinment with my Doc as it usually takes a good 2 weeks for afternoon appoinments.

FXed for testing next week!!
Enjoy the weekend

C

Hi Carla yes big fx for u too hope u do ov this month
Well am busy doing hair today so i can't wait to relax 2morrow but onlyma week left then a week off who I can't wait to chilled for a week lol
Hope u have a good wkend too x

Hi Kim,
I have just done a 2nd OPK today and got smiley face!!! YAY So I will be calling the docs for an appoinment on Monday.

Loving my weekend - after this week at work I so needed a relaxing day!! Had a pedicure this afternoon followed by lunch with a friend

Enjoy the rest of the weekend!!

Hi Carla that brill news defo ring the dr
Well am day23 and I feel really sickie n tired and been crapping and spotting the last few day so we will after to what happens roll on Friday so I can have a wk off
Glad u had a brill wknd
K x

Hey Kim - I totally agree - roll on Friday!!!

I tried to make an appoinment with the docs but the days I need arent open on their system as yet. So will make the appoinment with them on Thursday when I go for m pap smear! urgh!!
Hopefully those signs are good signs. FXed!
When are you planning on testing?

Hi Carla i don't think I need to test the spotting am having is getting dark red so I think it my AF that coming but on the plus side I'll be able to to get my test done in the next few days too well finger cross u can get ure test done too
K x

Hey Kim, Yes suppose it is good that af is about to start - get those tests done and the results in.
Roll on Friday!!! I so need it after today!!! Too many kids pushing other kids buttons and as a result getting others into trouble!!! Some of these kids need the break more than I do!!
At least we have now booked 3 days away - going to Bournemouth Wednesday to Friday next week!! Gives me time to get some things sorted at home and for school too.
Hope you are having a good day.

C

Hi Carla well my AF started today so am going to ring up 2morrow for that scan n get my blood done on Monday so then Phil can get is sperm test done as well so fx I can get in for the scan next wk otherwise I'll after wait till next month, whoop whoop one day left then a wk off can't wait lol
Hope uve had a good day x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->