• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

New to BnB and looking for a buddy

Hi Kim, good to hear you are on the mend.
I so hate thrush!!! Try bio yogurt. Apparently really good.

I am really looking forward to tomorrow!! Yay yay tomorrow is Friday!! and Gynae appoinment day!!

I started my Christmas shopping this week, but still have so much to get and do before Christmas arrives.

Have a good weekend!!

Hi Carla who I'll after try that thanks but it all good now, well I've started wrapping the present just have to wait till she in bed then I can wrap her lol, well i got some zinc for him to try see if that give his little dude a bust lol
How did it go? What did they say?
Hope youve had a good wkend? X

Hi Kim.
The appointment went well! She recons that OH's stats are pretty good. :thumbup: She said that they add the rapid and slow motility results together and like them to be above 40%. OH's add up to 60%
She also said that the sperm concentration should be above 15 - OH's is 78!!!!
So nothing wrong with his little swimmers!! :happydance:
She has given me papers for CD3 bloods and is booking scan appointments for me too. I am just not sure if the scan and tube check appointments are 1 or 2 different appointments. Just have to wait for those to come through. Hoping they are not in school time.

Oh my best friend had her baby this morning too. Baby Rylan Scott Adams was born this morning at 10:37am by C-Section. 8lbs 1oz and a whopping 55.5cm - the apple doesnt fall far from the tree is what comes to mind!! His dad is 6ft5!!! No ways Rylan is going to be short!!
He is absolutely gorgeous! Lucky to have had a cuddle already!! :cloud9: I'm so hoping that just holding him is infectious enough!! hehe

I have so much more to buy!! will most likely have to wait till next week to finish off Christmas shopping! Havent even started wrapping pressies yet.

4 school days till Christmas hols start!! :happydance:

Hi Carla well that all sound good for ure other half get ure test then u know what going on
Well I've been back to this morning got tonsillitis again so am bk on antibiotic which is good cause am out this wkend, lol well all my shopping done for xmas yippee
I know Ellie can't wait to break up from school for 2wks haha x

Hi Carla well that all sound good for ure other half get ure test then u know what going on
Well I've been back to this morning got tonsillitis again so am bk on antibiotic which is good cause am out this wkend, lol well all my shopping done for xmas yippee
I know Ellie can't wait to break up from school for 2wks haha x

Hi Kim,
:hugs: You only just had tonsilitus a few weeks back!! Shame! I so know what you are going through!! Did the doc say anything about taking them out??
2 days and counting!!! till 2 weeks of bliss!!
You are soo lucky you have all your shopping done!! I have only done the essencial shopping so far!! Still got all the family pressies to get. That will have to wait till next week when I can really hit the shops.

Hi no it they just said u can get it twice but it not as bad as the last at least I can still got to work cause I can't afford to have another day off with it been so close to Xmas will be getting busy lol, am glad I've finish but saying that I could go on forever with Ellie I could buy her loads of stuff but it's her bday at the of jan so I've stop haha
Who last day of school who going to be excited the teacher or the kids hehe
Enjoy ure last day x

Hi

Glad to hear its not as bad as last time!!

I think I am more excited about the holidays!! Just so glad I have 2 weeks to kick back, relax and sort out a few house and wedding things.
Oh yes and dont forget - shopping and wrapping pressies!!
Hope you have a good weekend - rest up and get better

Hi Carla well am all good just 2more day at work then am done for 4 days whoo I can't wait and am all my shopping is done just need to wrap a few more presents for Ellie but it's bloody hard when she here with me lol
How u? Hope ure okie? X

Hi Kim, Glad to hear you also have some time off soon.
I can imagine how difficult it must be at the mo -esp seeing that its school holidays! I know with my god-son, he goes to bed at 10pm these days and he's only 6!! Time to find ingenius reasons for them to go to bed earlier! haha They wont like that though.

I must admit that I have done pretty much nothing today - but think thats because the last 2 days have been sooo busy. Took my sister out bridesmaid dress shopping yesterday - more to look at colours though but managed to put my dress on!! I love my dress!! but now its too big on me! they will just have to take it in.
I think I have lost total track of cd's but pretty much sure I am DPO but goodness knows what number. Oh well, will see what happens this cycle.
Hope you get the pressies wrapped soon.

Hi carla well that me done for 4day it will be so nice not to do any hair lol, I know ive told her that she has to be in for 9 n she said yes that fine so she be in bed for 9 but see how long before she goes to sleep haha cause Santa as to wait till she sleeping before we can get the present out haha,
Well that sound good you know what colour ure going for?
Well if I don't speak to u before have a fab Christmas
Happy chirstmas x

Hi Kim,
I am just sooo glad I'm on holiday at the mo!! Doing exactly what I want, when I want to!! Its bliss at the mo. Even made 2 batches of gingerbread men. Iced them last night and plated them up this morning. But seem to have run out of ribbon so need to head into town to get more. But will most likely walk in! not prepared to fight for parking place!! haha :nope:

I think I will settle on chocolate brown with pastel colours. I'm seeing a bridal florist in the new year so will talk her through the colours and see what she says.

Oh yes - defo no getting pressies out before she is fast asleep!!:haha:
All our pressies are under the tree waiting for tomorrow morning now. Most likely pick up a few more from my parents tonight. Yup dinner at my parents with my best friend, her in-laws (who arrived from South Africa on Wed am) and my god-sons! I am really looking forward to tonight.
Then tomorrow at my in-laws. BUT gggrrr no drinking at all for me!!! I apparently have a heavy thrush infection!! and what great timing!!!
Will just have to make up for lost time next weekend!!
Hope you have a great day tomorrow!
Merry Christmas to you and your family!!!:xmas6::xmas9::xmas16:

Hi carla well we had a fab 2day got everything I wanted
and Ellie didn't get up till 8-45 so we had a sleep in lol n she was very giddy n very happy what she got too just to find room for them now next tidy her bedroom look like a boom as hit it lol
Hope uve had a good time xx

Hi Kim,
8:45!! wow you are lucky!!!
I was also really spoilt!!! DF got me a kindle and an adoption pack for the little organ-utan at Monkey World! Little Silvestre!! he is such a cutie!!! We were down there for the October half term!
Family also spoilt me - lots of money - going into the wedding fund. Jewelery, clothing vouchers, african violet plants and a indoors gardeners tool kit. Oh and dont forget alll the chocolates!!!
Yup I so agree - now to sort out the house and find space for all this stuff!! esp the plants.

I got my appointment through for the HSG scan - next week Friday at 9am!! DF said he would take the day off work to take me. I am umming and erring as to whether I need to take the whole day off work too?
Not too sure at the mo. Will speak to my boss and see what they say.
Make sure you kick you feet up and relax a bit too

Hi carla happy new year to u n the oh
Well we had quite new yr just stayed in n watch a film n had a few drinks but my oh is stay bed very poorly think he's got tonsillitis or flu so he may not be back at work on tues at this rate
Who that good that good let me know what they say I need to get him booked bk in for sperm test again
Hope u had a good new year x

Hi Kim,
Happy New Year to you and your family!!
Boohoo to a sick OH!!! Hope he is feeling better soon!!

Yes we had a lovely New Years Eve thanks. We stayed home playing Just Dance 3!!! we had soo much fun!! He was just sooo funny!!
Lets just hope that the saying of 'Start the way the you mean to continue' can be kept to its every word!! I have had a really relaxing day - but what are the chances I can have a relaxing year?? I think not with the class I have at the mo.
GL with OH's SA test again.

Hi Carla yeah he's a lot better thank you now the dec are down we have decided that living room need decorating the joy of painting n the smell lol
Well am ringing my up to get this wk to get oh booked in for his test doing we've left it too long but my period seen to be on track at the mo 26 every month
So how u? N how did it go at the gyn? X

Hi Kim,
yes all Christmas decor has also been packed away here too!! and house is looking normal again!!
I must say I have been really impressed with NHS this time round! They have been really efficiant. Got all my appointments booked for times that were convenient for me and school. Had normal scan yesterday - all looks the same as last time =still PCOS! but thats fine.
Then sat at pathology waiting for CD3 bloods to be done almost 2 hours later!!! Will get those results on 17 Feb (holidays!) yay no need to take time off from work again.
Got HSG scan booked for this wednesday 2pm - perfect timing as Wednesday afternoons are my admin time so I am not teaching!!
Timings could not have been better!!!
I wish I could redecorate this house! He is still a bit too attached to his cheap couches and nothing on the walls!! looks like we have just moved in with nothing on the walls yet!! I hate this look!
Hope you have a good weekend

Hiya Carla my god that well good for the Nhs cause they are normal bad to get appointment with them lol, who that sound okie so far well finger everything will be too, lol u sound like Ellie she keep asking when she break up again for her next hol we are not on sleep yet cause it her bday frist on the 31st my baby is 10yrs old time is going too fast
Well the room is looking fab just a few bits n bobs to do in it then on with the kitchen next lol
Hope u are well x

Hi Kim, yes all is well with me!!
Had my HSG scan on Wednesday afternoon - that was really painful!! the doc even came to me afterwards to ask if I was ok. Apparently I went white with the pain - yes I tend to do that!! goodness knows how I will cope with labour!! haha
The scan showed that my tubes are all clear! YAY YAY!!
The doc did say now is the time to really go for it! No need to tell me that!! :haha:

Yes, 20 more school wake ups!! Not that I'm counting!! hehe

I am sooo jealous!! I really want to redecorate this house. It looks like a batchelor pad still. In some ways it looks like we have just moved in and not had time to put things on the walls yet! I think this place just needs the womans touch!!

Has your OH had his swimmers checked again?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->