• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

New Year Rockers (UK & Other)

Hi all. Hope you are anjoying your holiday Margie. Both my nan and my mother-in-law broke their hips last year, my nan is 86 but my MIL is only in her late 50s so that came as a shock and it was very difficult for her to adjust to not being able to get about and do things around the house, but she's on the mend slowly. Sorry to hearabout your mums leg Flowertot, sounds like you will be busy helping her and your brother.

Nice to hear from you Emma - I see you are having a boy, have you picked a name? Is this your first baby?

Well I dont have much to report, just decorating the lounge, im hoping it will be finished in a few weeks,we can get back to organising the nursery. xx

Hi All,

Certainly sounds like everyone is busy decorating and generally nesting. I can't wait to get started on the nursery when I get home. I'm glad I have something to look forward to because leaving my family behind is always hard and I'm sure my hormones are going to make it even more difficult this trip :cry: The weather here is still awful (hence time spent in front of the computer rather than on the beach), although we have decided we'll go out for a walk along the beachfront later and then fish & chips :D So not all bad.

Also nice to chill out and have nothing to do - my sister is trying to teach me how to crotchet :rofl:

Hope all is well with you all
xm

Yeah, i'm settling in fine, unpacking was a mission, but i was determined to get it done straight away so i didnt have boxes everywhere for months, i just have one box left which is full of old photographs an stuff that i am yet to sort!

Hi Sazzle, yes this is my first, not really picked a name yet, got several floating about in my head, i guess i'm gonna see what he looks like first.

Shopping today so i better go get ready, nursery stuff to be bought!

Well ladies here is my bump pic. DH took it for me last night. i'm so shocked by how big my bump is. can't believe it will probably get much bigger :haha:

i'm finding it quite difficult to lift DD now. my bump is getting bigger and so is she!!

Attachments

• Photo1026.jpg
    Photo1026.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 5
Great bump flowertot! :D

Sorry I've been not been on much lately. Been working very hard on my support group website for Epilepsy.

Glad to see everyone seems to be doing well.

Still no photos yet I'm afraid but have started buying the safari themed items for Ruby and DSD's room.

H2b has been fantastic and has been getting me to teach him to cook so he can prepare meals in the days after we come home from the hospital with our little one. He learned how to make lasagne tonight, it was delish!! :D Big thumbs up to him!!

nice plan lullaby!

I'm going for a safari theme too i think, though i havent started anything yet, i suck.

morning ladies.

i have no idea how i'm going to decorate the nursery yet. at first i was thinking blue and beige but then i thought it might be a bit boring so now i have no idea.

looks like a few of you will be moving into third tri in a couple of days. how exciting!

i bet you have had enough on your plate with moving house emma, plenty of time yet anyway :)

love the bump pic flowertot, im gonna try to take one later and post it on here later 2nite. i cant believe how much my bump gets in the way already! really struggle to put my shoes and socks on! and i cant reach my keyboard at work very well anymore! it aches a bit too by the evening at the top. anyone else get that??

i think i must be moving into the 3rd tri because im 27 weeks 2moro, im REALLY excited about that! the last month went so quick.

im hopefully going shopping on sunday for some new clothes too, its about time because im really scraping the barrel of what will fit. im after some comfy flat boots, something similar to uggs (but cheaper!), a new coat and some maternity jeans and trousers, and some tops...! i guess thats a whole new wardrobe then. ill be searching for the bargains because im on a very tight budget!

hope you are all well x

Hey :]

Thought id join in as i dont seem to talk to many people due near my due date or anything :(

wel im BeCy .. im 17 will be 18 in december .. OH is 16 will be 17 in january
i live nottingham and im 24 weeks pregnant expecting a little boy :]

my due dates 22nd january 10

hope your all well :] xx

Hi Becy, nice to meet you! i went to uni in nottingham its a really nice city. what are you going to call your little boy? we have decided on Poppy Ella for a girl and Isaac Lee for a boy but it could change over the next months! x

:]

My sister goes to uni in notts :] shes in second year now
and i havent got a clue! dont even get me started with names :haha: im too fussy with them people suggest them to me and i dont like any :| i like un common names and different i have a few in mind but i know ill only change my mind lol and there lovely names :] xx

Hi Becy, welcome to the group. lovely bump pic by the way.

my bump has been so sore. whenever pudding pushes outwards it doesn't feel nice at all. so different from when i had dd, that didn't hurt at all.

i feel so huge and uncomfortable already. sorry girls just feeling sorry for myself today.

Hey :]

i feel the same its nice to know hes in there with the kicks but then when i get alot of pressure it really hurts :( and then he dont move from poistion hes in which is uncomfy!
i have a new bump pic ill have to change my avator thanx for reminding me :haha:
xx

i know what you mean guys, some times i feel very big and heavy, i struggle to get in and out of the car and on and off the sofa!! x

Welcome Becyboo, good to see you xx

I feel massive now and top of my bump hurts by time I go to bed now.

Seizures on the up again too (including bad one tonight that saw me sleep almost 2hrs after!!) which is aggrevating dsp even more!! Ouchies!!

Felt great earlier but feel like rubbish now!!

Will give proper update tomorrow xx

I slept on and off most of the day yesterday and then slept all night and all this morning too!! Didn't wake up till lunch time!! whoops! lol

Feeling better today though, apart from having a darn cold on the way!!

I have a friend coming to stay tomorrow for the night, and she's bringing some pampering stuff with her, lol, she said I need a good pampering session so she's gonna give me facial, a manicure, foot massage etc. Bless her, she's so lovely!! I'm really looking forward to it!! :D

Hope you have a good time all sounds really nice i could do with a spa weekend or something lol! iv been all flued up last couple weeks and i think morning sickness has begun for me :cry: tend to wake up in the morning now and i feel really crap and drained and today my belly has been killing me being really tight and then just having the sick feeling :( lets hope this doesnt carry on from now til jan or ill be bed bound lol
xx

hi girls.

hope you have a lovely time with your friend lullaby.

my bump it hurting too girls. went for a walk to the park with dd this morning and by the time i got back i could hardly move. its scary to think that the baby is only about 1/4 of the weight it will eventually be.

Hi Girls

Welcome Becy :wave:

Glad you are feeling a bit better Lullaby - I sure could do with someone to do my feet for me. Putting my trainers on in my plane seat this morning was quite an experience!

How was your shopping trip Emma? Did you get lots of goodies? We are going to a NCT nearly new sale on Saturday and are hoping to get some of the essentials.

My bump has started to stick out forward more and I get a really weird feeling at the bottom of it... like it's going to pop open :rofl: All the skin is starting to get quite tight now too and I'm rubbing lotion on like crazy.

Well I'm back in London again, my flight arrived this morning. My hormones were dreadful yesterday and I spent most of the afternoon in tears :cry: about leaving my Mom. It was so great to see my family though - I have 4 older sisters all with their own families so it was quite a crowd, I haven't laughed so much in ages. My bump got loads of attention, rubs and even songs lol. We were also given so much stuff for the baby, my sister is sending it over for me because it didn't all fit in my suitcase. Got a couple of blankets that people had made and a teddy made by my MIL - can't believe people went to the effort of it... again got very emotional!

Hope you are all keeping well
xm

welcome back Margie, glad you had such a lovely time with your family. i can understand why you are emotional.

i've just got my new car and can't wait to go for a drive in it. i think little pudding is excited too because he's jumping around in my tummy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->