• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

New Year Rockers (UK & Other)

im studying for a chartered purchasing qualification margie, i got a degree in manufacturing nearly 10 years ago but im still earning shite money even tho ive been a manager for 5 years and my husbands on a low wage too. the baby coming has given me the kick up the arse i needed - so im studying for my CIPs now and on maternity leave. then i want to go back to work full-time at 6 months and i either want a pay rise or im moving on because we cant live on what we are earning at present. i realise im lucky to have a job in the middle of a recession but im just dissapointed because I know i could be doing so much better.

who knows maybe i'll love being at home with the baby so much that i wont want to go back! but that is my plan at the moment anyway.

i think the white will look cool margie, you could bring the colour in with the bedding, curtains etc... i think im going to go for a white / cream furniture, my walls are buttercream and the carpet is very light beige, so mine will be very light too, with little brown bear bedding.

ive got my first antenatal class in one hour!!! cant wait. will let you know how it goes.

hope you are all well

margie you r welcome to come round here with your window cleaner ! my cats have left smudges all over them and they look at state!! cant wait to start maternity leave so i will have time for all these little jobs.

sounds like you had a lovely weekend lullaby with all the cousins over. i love being around kids at the moment, it reminds we what's to come! hope you are feeling well at the moment and not in too much pain

xxx

Wow Sazzle! Good for you! Good luck with it all - are you doing it via correspondence? I tried that once before but didn't have the self discipline and flunked out lol. I also have a steadily growing list of jobs to do for when I go on maternity leave (esp now that I'm armed with my glass cleaner!). Let us know how the antenatal class goes - I start mine next week. Are you doing the NHS or NCT ones?

Becy have you spoken to your OH about moving in with you? Would you want him too?

Have you had a rest yet Lullaby? Your house must be sparkling from top to bottom.

Hope you are all wrapped up nice and warm today
xm

ITS BLOODY FREEZING! :cold: :( !! lool got up and feelt like going back to bed!

And im not sure i wouldnt want to live on my own.. id get lonely i am now :haha: cause i live with my dad and he works mon-fri all day so im stuck with jeremy kyle and computer all day fun! .. but i dont think he would live with me just cause hes stil young and everything i wouldnt know how to bring it up to him cause hes not one them lads i can sit down and have a proper adult convosation with which dont sound good lool x

Physio put me on crutches today :( (and gave me a huge list of do's and don'ts

Also yesterday the consultant told me if I have even just ONE more seizure within the next 6 weeks he will insist on booking me in for a C-Section which is scaring hell out of me as I doubt I'll be able to go that long without another seizure at the moment. I was so looking forward to having a natural water birth. :cry:

Also my anemia is worse than ever and I have to have Iron injections and increase my Ferrous Sulphate dose.

On the up side: I'm going on holiday with H2B and DSD plus other family members from Monday until Friday. We're going to Butlins in Bogner Regis lol, I've never been before, so I'm looking forward to it :)

Also my mum took me to buy some stuff for Ruby yesterday. There's a load of photos on my facebook page at https://www.Facebook.com/TaniaJayeWard if you wanna looksie :D

hi lullaby, they've upped my iron dosage but im only on tablets so you must have it bad, as if u havent got enough to deal with already!
tried your link to facebook it not working and i cant find you on a search - ill pm you my name, maybe you could search for me instead and send a friend request ?
butlins is fun, never been to the bognor regis one tho. x

Sazzle! your bumpy colour needs putting up on janiary garents 3rd tri :D! i just saw yours hasnt been updated just letting you know :D

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-third-trimester/199518-official-january-garnets-3rd-tri-due-dates-bump-colours.html

Evening ladies.

sorry you are having a bit of a rough time Lullaby. sounds like a holiday is just what you need. i hope you have a great time.

nothing to report from me just waiting for my midwife appointment. i'm starting to worry about the swine flu jab. i don't really want to have it but "what if" i got it bad and something happened to me and my daughter didn't have a mummy. its so hard to decide.

Thanks ladies, unfortunately I did have a seizure this evening already, so it looks like I will be having a c-section after all! :cry:

Sazzle, I've sent you an add request x

Thanks ladies, unfortunately I did have a seizure this evening already, so it looks like I will be having a c-section after all! :cry:

Sazzle, I've sent you an add request x

Aww Lullaby so sorry to hear this :hugs: I'm sure the c-section will be fine - you might even get to choose Ruby's birthday. Sorry you won't get to give birth the way you wanted to though :hugs: A nice relaxing holiday is just what you need... time to relax and get your thoughts together. Hope you have a lovely time.

I'm also not sure about the swine flu vaccine flowertot - haven't been offered it yet. I have had flu vaccines at work - usually every second year. I've never really found they made much difference - although I haven't had proper flu for ages. What is everyone else doing?:shrug:

Im still unsure what to do theres like disadvantages and advantages of it im completely confuzzled what to even think to do orginally i wasnt going to have it but now i dont know x

thanks lullaby - ive updated my bump colour now, havent been on that thread for a long time but i will do now because its fun seeing who is due around the same time. its going to be an exciting few weeks end of dec / jan!!

the antenatal class was good yesterday, just learnt a bit about early signs of labour , nice to see a few other pregnant women, my bump was the smallest!! BOO. but i think most were due a couple of weeks before me x

Just had a look at your piccies on FB Lullaby... so cool! Your nursery is going to be awesome :thumbup:

Thanks Margie :) We're going to get it all ready when we get back from our hol and I'll post up some more pics then xx

Bump pic at last... taken a couple of weeks ago :D

https://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy43/nmforbes123/IMG_4836.jpg

bumps looking good margie!! ive got a photo too. how the hell do i put it on??!!! x

I use photobucket to put mine up but im not sure how else to usually you can right click on your pic and go on properties and theres a URL and you put that into the insert image icon x

hi becyboo, well ive put one on the thumbnail and another one on my profile if anyone wants 2 look! that was fun. ive had a big growth spurt this weekend. hope u all had a good weekend! x

I just had a peak on your profile your bump is coming on really good! i wish mine would grow youve got a really nice shape to your bump aswell :D! xx

I just had a peak on your profile your bump is coming on really good! i wish mine would grow youve got a really nice shape to your bump aswell :D! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->