• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

New Year Rockers (UK & Other)

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:
hope you feel better sazzle!

Im starting to get something aswell been to my anties bonfire party tonight wish i didnt all the smoke and everything just made me feel all dirty and my chest hurts :( and im all irrated :( ! xx

hi girls.

hpe you feel better soon sazzle.

becy - is that your most recent bump pic in your avatar?

i went for a 4d scan today. here are a couple of the pics..

Attachments

• MICHELLE BOUZAGLO_12.jpg
    MICHELLE BOUZAGLO_12.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 4
  • MICHELLE BOUZAGLO_11.jpg
    MICHELLE BOUZAGLO_11.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 4
  • MICHELLE BOUZAGLO_2.jpg
    MICHELLE BOUZAGLO_2.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 5
Yeah flowertot it is its from yesterday 29 weeks :) dont feel as if im growing but my midwife says i am lol!

Aww look at them pics! there amazing hun xx

i think your bump looks perfect for 29 weeks. its not tiny and its not huge.

hi guys, your bump defo looks bigger to me beccy! i know what mean about smoke , my husband lit the fire on fri night and the smoke was seeping ot of the front and filling the lounge! now ive got a bad chest, a nasty cough and have lost my voice, i defo think the smoke had something to do with it!

on the other hand my cold is a lot better, went to bed at 10 but ive been up since 5 today. lookin forward 2 spending a nice day at home.

those 4d pics are amazing flowertot!! my sister had that done and her baby was born in may, she looks just like she did on the 4d pics, you can really see the facial features!! how exciting! x

Hi Girls,

Hope you are feeling better Sazzle and Becy :hugs:

Flowertot, those pics are amazing! It must have been so exciting!

We went up to Suffolk for the weekend to my friends Mum and Dads... we had a massive bonfire (my first one!), fireworks and a bbq. It was really cool and relaxing - I feel like I've been on a mini-holiday :D Really stiff hips today though, hopefully just from sitting in the car for too long.

Chat soon
xm

Flowertot those pics are AMAZING!!!

Sazzle and Becy I hope you both feel much better soon!! :hugs:

Margie, glad you had such a great time at your first bonfire! :)

Sorry it's been a while since updating you all again. I've had so much conflicting advice etc that I wanted to make sure everything was truly correct before putting it on here.

1, My dsp is now so bad that I'm in a wheelchair all the time now. The physiotherapist says there is nothing she can do about it and that she's sorry it took so long for me to get an appointment. (9wks to get an assessment and was another 2wks before a proper apt by which time it was much too late).

2, The Glucose Tolerance Test which I was told had come back clear, actually came back with a very definite Gestational Diabetes result. Upon being informed of this I was told I would be going straight onto insulin injections, only to then find out the next day that I have a chance to control it by diet alone to start off with, so I am now using an accu-chek system to check blood sugar levels 4 times a day. Already I have worked out that my levels remain raised when I eat bread, so I have substituted that for jacob's crackers instead :) Today I even managed to keep my sugar levels well within their target range, so I'm quite confident that I can keep this going well.

3, The pre-eclampsia turned out to be an infection which has now gone. The protein is no longer showing up in my samples, my blood pressure has come back down to normal, and the swelling in my feet ankles and calves has also finally disappeared! :happydance:

4, I've had my iron tablets increased, so my Anemia should be under control again shortly.

5, All the headaches have turned out to be from the stress of being passed from pillar to post and being given so much information that didn't match up. Since coming under the direct care of ONE obstetrician and a diabetics team, I feel much better and have had no more headaches!! :D I can't tell you the relief I feel!!

6, I get to see Ruby on scan again this friday coming! :happydance: my new Ob wants me to go for a growth scan as fundal height jumped by just over 3cm in one week!! Hope they let me have some pics!! ;)

7, Last but not least I am seeing my neuro on the 16th to get my meds reviewed and altered to get my epilepsy back under control.

OH has been so wonderful, don't know what I'd do without him!! He's a star!! :D

Well, there's my update, wow it's a bit of an essay!! lol

Lullaby WOW - that sure is an information overload. I can't even begin to imagine how scary it must of been with everyone telling you different things :hugs:

So happy to hear it is getting sorted and that you will get to see the same people that know you and your history. It is such a bummer about the wheelchair though.

Getting rid of your headaches must be such a relief! I had one last night (it's rare for me) and I did not cope well at all... I was extremely sorry for myself!

Hope the scan goes well and you get some pics of Ruby - it'll be nice having something to look forward to this week :D

Lullaby WOW - that sure is an information overload. I can't even begin to imagine how scary it must of been with everyone telling you different things :hugs:

So happy to hear it is getting sorted and that you will get to see the same people that know you and your history. It is such a bummer about the wheelchair though.

Getting rid of your headaches must be such a relief! I had one last night (it's rare for me) and I did not cope well at all... I was extremely sorry for myself!

Hope the scan goes well and you get some pics of Ruby - it'll be nice having something to look forward to this week :D

Thanks Margie,

It really was scary, especially as I'm a bit of a born worrier as it is! lol.

Tbh, the wheelchair isn't really bothering me that much now as I'm getting used to it. I've been in one a few times before.... when I was 10 I had a problem with the lower half of my spine and was in one for months while relearning how to walk. Then when I developed epilepsy, it started off so bad I couldn't go anywhere without a chair due to having 60 or so seizures a day. I was having them all over the place in carparks, crossing the road, in shops, etc. So it was easier for whoever was with me at the time to have me in the chair so they didn't have to worry about me getting hurt or have to wait around for me to wake up groggy and disorientated etc. before being able to get back to the car.... And Grae's being great, he understood how left out I felt on holiday due to not being able to do anything, so he's making a real effort to keep me included in everything by bringing friends and family round instead of going out with them, and wheeling me down the shops to have a look around and choose what I want to buy etc. We're also having cosy times on our own watching films, listening to music (he even dances with me in the chair lmao), and doing the cooking together :D

Sorry to hear you had trouble coping with your headache. I'm right there with you on that one. I hate headaches!! Mine tend to affect my eyesight a bit too as they usually crop up behind and around my eyes, as well as right at the back of my head! I get dizzy and everything! Bloody HATE them!

I hope I get pics of Ruby too, hopefully she'll behave herself this time and we might get a clear pic instead of one that's fuzzy and double-lined from all her bouncing around!! :D

Hmmmm, I seem to be in an essay writing setting at the moment lol

I was going to say the same as margie you have lots of news to tell us :)!

Im glad most things have got better for you hunny :)! sorry to hear about having to be in a wheelchair all the time! must be hard and everything :hugs: Bet you cant wait to see your little girl again! :D hope that all goes well for you :)

Iv been the same with the headaches hate them just end up going back to bed to see if itll pass and now iv been told i need iron tablets today so starting them from today hopefully they wont give me any side effects! And iv been hospital today about my skin (eczema and acne problems on my body) and iv been told i need to have sessions under ultra violet lights but i cant til iv had bubs and iv got about 6 million more creams! and now bandages with zinc in see what happens witht that hopefully itll help me feel more normal again. Other then that iv been shopping for some heels for my mums wedding saturday was a nightmare i hate heels cant walk in them :haha: but found some nice ones from debenhams :D and ended up getting all the little bits for hospital bag

hope everyone is doing well and there bumps! xxx

Thanks Becy, sorry to hear you're having problems too hon x I hope the creams and zinc bandages start to help really soon!! :hugs: Hope you have a great time at your mum's wedding!! :D

What are the ultra violet lights for? xx

They smell horrible lol! putting them on tonight gota sleep in them keep them on 12hours at least :( but if they help ill be overmoon but my creams have made the itching stop finally and it looks alot better so im happier .. the ultra violet lights ment to help eczema i dont know anything about them the dermotologist just told me well try it after iv had baby im willing to try anything if its going to make it better :) xx

Aw bless ya. Glad the itching has stopped. And I hope it all works for you!! :D

hi guys , sorry u have been suffering! i was so chuffed that i got through most of the preg feeling fit and healthy but ive felt so crappy this week, really sympathise with you all, its a lot harder being preg when you feel ill or are in pain!!

ive posted a pumpkin pic on my baby and bump profile for you margie!

had another antenatal class 2day - it was all about feeding. its made me think again that i dont think breast feeding will be for me but i am defo intending to try it , because u never know til you try! last one next week - so i must be getting close now! ive got my exam next wed, cant wait to get it over with so i can concentrate on the nursery again! still have to buy all the essentials - buggy, moses basket etc.....!! x

Hey Everyone, sorry to hear you are all not feeling too good. I think Sazzle is right - every little ache and pain feels amplified about a million times now that I'm pregnant. Starting to feel quite slow and heavy now.

Becy - glad the creams are helping, it must be such a relief from the itching. And have a wonderful time at the wedding :D

Good luck with your exam Sazzle! :thumbup:

Only a couple more days til your scan Lullaby :D

Had the day off work yesterday as the nursery furniture was delivered. Spent most of the day pottering about the house and it was great! Furniture came around 3 and it looks cool, so happy we went for yellow walls in the end. The room is a bit squished as we still have a bed in there for when my mom comes over - but that will go in Feb. I loved hanging the little clothes up and sticking stuff in drawers. Our house is finally becoming livable again :happydance:

I'm starting to get to grips with my new eating plan now and am actually starting to get my sugar levels under control, so I'm hoping there will be no insulin injections for me!! :)

Also I had a major seizure a couple nights back, one of my worst ones to date, so my epileptologist got straight on the case yesterday morning and upgraded my meds to get the epilepsy back under control. I won't go into details about the seizure cos it was horrendous, but my OH is amazing. If he hadn't been here he's convinced I would have died. Tbh, since finding out exactly what happened, I think I would have done too which is a bit scary :cry: at least they're sorting it out though. Started new meds last night.

Feeling GREAT today!! :D

Oh dear :(! not good at all glad your OH was there to support you and get you through it all :hugs: and im glad your feeling better now and on new meds :D!

xx

you have been having such a rough time Lullaby i can't imagine what its been like for you. sounds like your OH is amazing and i know it must be hard for both of you :hugs: so glad your meds have been sorted and that controlling your diet seems to be doing the trick too.

Sazzle - hope you are feeling better and glad you are enjoying the antenatal classes. i've not been offered any this time so i'm guessing you only get them with your first. i would have been nice though because i know all the guidlines have changed since i had DD. i only know this from my best friend who has just has a baby. think i will be asking her advice on a few things but mostly i will just do whatever i did last time!

Margie - glad you enjoyed your day off and that things are starting to come together for you.

Becy - hope you are doing ok. how are you getting on with the bandages and stuff?

not much to update for me. LO is wriggling loads but i've got backache today. i'm having a party at my house on sat night and have lots to organise but don't know where to start!

Sounds fun flowertot hope you enjoy the party at yours and get it all sorted before :)! Iv got my mums wedding saturday all day and night looking forward to it but i think ill be nackered by end of night :haha: and im starting to get flu or something got headaches to start and now sore throat i just dont want to get swine flu :cry: sounds daft but they say as winter comes its going to get worse but im ment to be having the jab 24th even though im unsure still.. but now im thinking iv got another 10 weeks to go if i had like 4 weeks i wouldnt have the jab but :shrug:..

Same with my LO he stopped moving all through 1day and then at night he was doing flips :haha: was relieved! but hes constantly moving again now which i like but it makes me feel sick sometimes lol!

And well iv only wore them once up to yet ment to be putting them on again tonight but they smell awful and there very messy so i have to wear long jarmas so it dont go on my bedding and everything! but my legs dont itch anymore other then that i cant tell a difference in how they look :( with all the dots and scabs there which look horrible but spose take 1 step at a time and it should all settle and go fingers crossed! :)
xx

Hey Everyone,

Becy and Flowertot hope you both have a brilliant day tomorrow :D

Lullaby - hope your new meds get everything sorted. Did you have your scan today? Hope it went well.

Hope the studying is going okay Sazzle... not long to go now.

Well I finally gave in and bought a new bra today. The fitting lady nearly fell over when she saw I was still wearing underwired bras :rofl: Anyway - I now have a super strechy amazing new bra... it is so comfy :D And it's a nursing bra too and should still fit when I hopefully loose some inches after giving birth. Super :D :D :D :D :D

My friends are throwing a baby shower for me on Sunday. I don't really know what's happening just that I need to be ready by 12. Really excited.

Hope you all have a brilliant weekend :wave:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->