New Year Rockers (UK & Other)

What on earth do womb sounds sound like??? :rofl: That is too funny! You have certainly been busy! Glad you are happy with your purchases.

Placed a bid on a moses basket on e-bay this evening, so will see if I've got it tomorrow.

Just watched the freakist movie called Horsemen of the Apocalypse Eeek... think I might flop into bed with my book soon :blush:

Hey Everyone.

Nice to hear from you again Sazzle :D Hope LO does a flip for you soon. Is a soother one of those bouncy chair thingies? I can't decide whether to get one or not... I think they are cool coz baby can see where you are rather than just looking at the ceiling all the time :shrug: I am also really looking forward to work finishing - I have 3 weeks left but they are going to be so busy :cry: I was at work from 8am to 8pm on Friday and it sucked :hissy:

Becy, hope you have a fab birthday and shopping trip. It sounds really fun :D I also like fruit flavoured heartburn tablets... both Tescos and Sainburys do a Fruity antacid tablets (own brand) which work really well and cost less than £1 so are a bargain and taste pretty good too :thumbup:

I had a nice relaxing day planned but got stranded in Camden town as DH went off for his physio appointment with the house and car keys... so I ended up shopping :rofl: But now happily at home on the sofa :happydance: Got some raspberry leaf tea that I heard can help with labour... may as well try, eh?

Hope you're all having a great weekend!

PS. flowertot you are a technical genius... I'm still without logo lol

Thankyou :D i think itll be quiet on my actual birthday but friday will be good cant wait to see LO again! not seen him since 20 weeks! lol and shopping is just going to make my day too if i dont get too tired walking around haha! i looked in tesco tonight for some rennie fruit and they only had the massive packs and they were 5 quid! i wasnt buying them "/ i saw some fruit tesco brand ones that were about 2 quid but i didnt end up getting any in the end cause if they didnt work for me or i didnt like them be waste money lol :( ill have to cope with the heartburn :( if it gets worse and more frequent ill have to get something lol .. Iv started drinking the Raspberry leaf tea but i drank a cup last night and bubs didnt move since and didnt all today :( but he started again when i ate :haha: so phew lol i havent got the logo on either i dont think iv got any room :( ill have a mess about it with in a mo :D xx

the womb sounds are really funny! one sounds like a tummy gurgling and another just sounds like someone going for a really loud long pee!!! serious! we were in stitches!

i havent had any raspberry leaf tea yet, but i will give it a go!

is that your dog on your sig becy? its very cute :)

Lullaby.. you can update my thing on the first post if you want i didnt even realise it had that stuff on ..

BFP 22nd may (i think) - Prediction A girl - 20w Scan on September 4th

:D xx

the womb sounds are really funny! one sounds like a tummy gurgling and another just sounds like someone going for a really loud long pee!!! serious! we were in stitches!

Yeah :) his names bailey he 6 in january :D hes going all grey on his chops now bless him :haha: x

lol that is funny - peeing is definitely something that my bump hears A LOT!

Ha ha you wouldn't ever think of peeing as a soothing sound :rofl:

hope you are all having a nice weekend. i've been crying a lot today for no good reason at all!! hormones!

Ha ha you wouldn't ever think of peeing as a soothing sound :rofl:

hope you are all having a nice weekend. i've been crying a lot today for no good reason at all!! hormones!

:hugs: :hugs2: :hugs: :hugs2: :hugs: :hugs2: :hugs: :hugs2:

I have days like that too. Hope you are feeling better today!

I seem to have been running about like a maniac all day today but haven't actually acheived anything :hissy: Very frustrating start to the week! Anyway - decided to go via M&S on my way home and get something yummy for dinner :D

ive been very emotional too, i keep crying when i hear xmas songs!! happy crying tho, they make me feel really sentimental, especially as bubs could come any time over xmas! x

Feeling loads better today thanks. What did you get for dinner Margie? I've been on a shopping trip myself. got some PJ's to take to the hospital and a couple of t-shirt nighties. going to start packing my bag next week.

Wow Margie just noticed its only a couple of weeks until you are full term. could be anytime after that...scary. then again you could be waiting another 7 weeks if you go over.

i wish LO's could tell us when they will be arriving :rofl:

Hey Sazzle. Oh yeah, you will be full term in a couple of weeks too. getting Scared, Excited??

Eeek - not yet, still have 3 weeks at work and would like at least a week of daytime TV before LO arrives lol. I am so sure that I am going to go past 40 weeks - it will be a real shock if LO decides to make an early appearance :rofl:

Thai red curry and rice for dinner with mixed veg Mmmmm... Had a sudden craving for sweetcorn. Very yummy!

yum sounds nice.

didn't mean to scare you i'm sure you will get your well deserved week of daytime telly!

im just very excited at the moment, i feel like i can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel. its been a long, weird 9 months! cant wait to meet my little one and also get my mind and body back to some sort of normality although maybe my mind and body will be the same again! im always excited this time of year because i love xmas so its a double bonus.. im the same as you margie, i want to have at least a weeks holiday b4 the baby comes, but knowing my luck ill go well over my due date! x

It's weird... Christmas has really snuck up on me this year. I guess I've been pre-occupied by other things - but it was quite cool to realise that Christmas is just a round the corner (although I'm totally unprepared). It will be a nice time to have everyone else around and feeling festive while I'm waiting to pop :happydance: Oh and lots of nice happy things to watch on telly too, although probably lots of :cry: lol.

Had this info sent to me by a friend about dream feeding. She started it at 6wks and by 9wks her little boy was in a great sleeping routine and she was able to get 6hrs sleep a night which she said was a godsend. By the time he was 12wks old he was sleeping through the night.

https://www.saveoursleep.com.au/reading/free/routines/dreamfeed.asp

Had this info sent to me by a friend about dream feeding. She started it at 6wks and by 9wks her little boy was in a great sleeping routine and she was able to get 6hrs sleep a night which she said was a godsend. By the time he was 12wks old he was sleeping through the night.

Hey Lullaby - think you forgot the link.

Hey Lullaby - think you forgot the link.

Oops lol

https://www.saveoursleep.com.au/reading/free/routines/dreamfeed.asp

thats very interesting Lullaby. if i have problems with night feeding i will be giving this a go.

in the early days with dd i was getting up 2-3 times in the night and then at least once a night until she was 5/6 months old.

Lullaby - i've just noticed your signature. are you going to be induced/sectioned early because Ruby is measuring so far ahead? just interested to know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->