• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

New Year Rockers (UK & Other)

hi ladies

i had a bit of a scare yesterday. i wasn't feeling pudding move much. i only felt him about three times all day and i was getting worried so i had a very cold glass of milk and went to bed to wait for him to start dancing. he didn't move at all so i called the labour ward who told me to go in to get checked out.

everything is fine. midwife picked up heartbeat straight away and kept me on the monitor for half an hour. heartrate stayed between 120/130 which i think is normal for this stage in pregnancy. i had 3 bh whilst i was hooked up to the monitor too which showed up on the printout.

anyway, i got home at 3.30 this morning and had to get up with dd at 7am because DH had to go to work so i'm quite tired today. Early night for me i think.

oh and the little tinker has been jumping around in my belly all day today!

she also confirmed that pudding is head down :happydance: i not completly convinced though as i just feel different. guess she knows best though.

how are all the baby preps going everyone?

i'm almost done now, just have pram and moses basket to clean then all done i think :happydance:

hi flowertot, that sounds a bit scary, always best to get these things checked out, glad everything is ok.. im good, had a very busy couple of days finishing the nursery and buying baby stuff. i bought a couple of sleeping bags, a bath and some sheets yesterday. my parents and my inlaws have been great, got us loads of clothes and nappies so we are nearly there! just need a new mattress for the crib and other bits and pieces. have lots of xmas shopping to do too, something tells me this week is going to fly by! x

Hey Everyone,

Sounds like you have all been very busy! Only three days left at work and it is going so quickly! Running around like a crazed woman trying to get everything done - finally have a few minutes in front of the PC :happydance: So looking forward to next week and getting all Christmassy.

Anyway - chat soon
xm

Hi Margie, I was like that last week at work, it was hectic, I just wanted to make sure I left everything in a good state and that my maternity cover new what he was doing.. this week has been heaven, lying in bed til 9am, lunch out with the girls, crimbo shopping, baby shopping... i could get used to this! :) x

Glad everything turned out okay Flowertot, must have been awful scary to go through!! :hugs:

I've been getting contractions every night. They last for between 1 and 4ish hours, gradually get down to 6 mins apart..... and then stop!! Have been told this is stalled labour.

I have a bartholin abscess on my woohoo which does not seem to be getting any better despite pain killers and massively strong anti-biotics. Apparently it should burst on it's own at some point and will feel a lot better, but the idea of it bursting actually scares me quite a bit!!

Getting a bit sick and tired of everything keep going wrong.... :cry: starting to think I may be at risk of pnd because of it all now :(

hi lullaby, you have had a very tough time, no wonder you are sick and tired of it, just hang in there only a couple more weeks (or days!) to go. i understand your concern about pnd, try to keep thinking positive and fight it off before it starts. you must be feeling very tired with all these contractions, hope you have a better night 2nite. i would put a hug smilie on now but ive no idea how to use them!! but big hug 2 u anyway.

i think im in denial that im in my last 2 weeks, i havent even packed my bag properly,i will have to have another go at it 2moro, its all lying over the nursery floor at the moment! at least my baby shopping is now complete, just a few more crimbo presents to get. x

Lullaby is in hospital and not in a very good way :cry:

Have been receiving text updates from her and wanted let you guys know what been happening...

• Went to hospital on Friday night with severe pain from bartholin abscesses which have spread. She was given morphine and gas and air for the pain and told she would be kept in for a few days
  • Didn't get much sleep over night but had a fantastic nurse with her.
  • Had a check and was told a blood clot may be causing the pain and she would be transferred to the maternity ward with iv antibiotics and more morphine to be closely monitored. There is a possiblity Ruby will be born by c-section before Christmas. - but nothing certain yet.
  • CTG trace was done to check how Ruby was doing... she seems fine but morphine may be affecting her heartrate.
  • Lullaby should be moved to the maternity ward today (Sunday) - symptoms and swelling have got worse and she can't move her leg now. Again she didn't get much sleep and is understandably quite scared.

Just thought you guys would want to know - I'll keep you updated and I know that you'll all join me in wishing Lullaby a speedy recovery.

Oh dear :(
Sounds like shes having a really rough and horrible time! i knew about her having the abcess and she was in really bad pain with that.. i hope things get better for her and if it has to be done then have ruby so she can get better and not be in so much pain with everything :hugs:
xxxx

best wishes to lullaby, hope she's ok, keep us posted margie x

Lullaby is having a scan tomorrow to check if Ruby is still transverse - then discussing c-section options.

anyone heard how lullaby2010 (tania) is?? i know she was having her lil ruby today just wondered if any one had heard how she is?

good luck hun we are all thinking about you! xxxx

I wondered same .. hope shes doing okay and little ruby is okay too!

Only thing i know is off of facebook..

"Is waiting for Graeme to arrive at hospital. Ruby in distress and gas to be delivered asap!" 3 hours ago

Her last status x

yeah thats all i know 2 hun, fingers crossed all is ok! xx

i've only just found out what is going on. best wishes to Lullaby, i hope everything is ok :hugs:

thinking of you lullaby! hope you and little ruby are good xxx

huge congrats to tania (lullaby) and family on the birth of ruby!!! well done hunni what a fab xmas prezie!!!! can't wait to see the pics :) xxxxx

CONGRATULATIONS LULLABY!!! Hope it all went ok for you. How exciting, the first New Year Rocker baby! XXX

Congrats lullaby (tania) and all the family
welcome to the world little ruby :hugs:
xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back