New Years Eve

bluey

Mum of 2 boys
Reaction score
Just wondering what you other ladies due around the same time as me are planning on doing for New Years Eve? Anyone braving the big wide (busy) world or are you staying home?

think my in laws are having a party at theirs so ill be going there probs! ill be nearly 37 weeks then tho x

Ill be staying in this year :( first year in ages, ill be 35 weeks, and if i go out i know i will be miserable git, watching everyone getting plastered and having a good time, then there will be me sitting there looking huge with a face like a slapped ass

At the moment our plan is to stay at home. Going to get a chinese takeaway and chill out with the dogs :)

I'm looking forward to a nice cosy evening in for just me and DH. It will be nice to really try to appreciate the last bit of time where there'll be just the 2 of us-unless bubz comes a little early of course!

Hi

I'm due New Year's Eve so am planning to go out earlyish to catch up with the in-laws in the pub then home to bring in the New Year.

Unless LO has other plans

x

I'm due NYE too!!! so im hoping to either be a mummy..... or have possibly one of the last "quiet" nights in with my lovely OH. xxxx

im not due til feb, but honestly id be happy just sitting in! the oh wants to go out though so we are heading to his cousin's for a party *sigh* i think ill be making myself scarce at about 12.15 lol!!

No idea what we are doing yet, thought about getting a nice hotel for the night and snugglingup there after a romantic dinner....but in reality I can see us just chillin at home too!

i havent been out at new year for years lol, tbh it doesnt really mean that much to me now, well since leah was born really

and it is my busiest and most profitable time for working, so i used to work until about 11 pm and get home to bed to start as early as possible (5 or 6am normally) next day

am so gonna enjoy relaxing this year :)

I'm going out for a curry!!

I'm due on New Years Day :wacko:

I'm due New Years eve so if baby hasnt allready come by then i'll be sat waiting lol xxx

:shrug: hadn't thought of this til saw this pop up

help girls i'm gonna be 3 ish weeks off due date - bfz said he'll spend it wit me wen i jus asked but - wat the heck do we do cos i can see scenario now -he's gonna wanna get drunk becoz - he always wants to get drunk 95% off the year lol. so... erm.... what can we do. can so see it being a massive argument and me sobbing my heart out.

any ideas i will consider - except things he won't agree to are staying in x

oohh I have only just got round to making plans for christmas day (booked a restaurant lol)

NY eve I will be 35 weeks (with twins so basically due any day) so evening in for us - chinese takeaway sounds fab though owwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

There's a new years eve party at a hall in town that we'll be going to!

We're spending New Year's Eve at home with 2 other couples who are also expecting!

I'll be going to a party at a friend's house, staying up late, and having a little champagne to celebrate!

i'm due the 30th so could either be in hospital, waiting for her to arrive or be at home with her. so its going to be a doing nothing year lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->