Newbie!! TTC on clomid CD4 would love a buddie

Hi all,

Well af showed this morning, 3 days late!! GRRR what a cow! Very disappointing and it is unusually painful and heavy :growlmad: I guess those very faint lines must have been evaps after all - I did wonder why they werent getting any darker :cry:

Oh well. Onwards and upwards! I am going out to buy a bbt thermometer today as Im off the Clomid for a month. Will be good to give my body a bit of a rest but I doubt I will o on my own...we shall see. My doctor has said that Clomid stays in your system for 6 weeks after you start taking it so I have a good chance of oing on my own.

LKPone- any news?

Hello girls

SG_Lady & LKPone (((Hugs))) wicked witch. SG_Lady have you considered that those faint lines could have been a chemical?

ms.boobaker - indeed 2ww is the cruelest thing that could have happened to me.

JL - Good luck for your scan hun.

So as you girls advised I have been poas'ing even when FF marked CD11 as ovulation and guess what I got a definite +ve on saturday that was CD15, as the test line showed up in seconds and it was darker than the control line. Then yesterday it was only a little bit fainter than the control line. Will keep on testing till the line dissappears now.

Hi ladies. I'm new to this website & am looking for a clomid/ttc buddy! Firstly I feel for everyone that isn't getting anywhere like me! I really wish u all beautiful babies! :)
So my husband and I have been ttc for over 15 months with no luck. We're both 28 yrs old badly wanting a lil one of our own! I had the implanon implant in for birth control prior to us ttc. After I had it taken out I didn't get af for 6 months then finally when af arrived it came every 2 months. So for the past 2 cycles I've been on clomid, first month 50mg and 2nd month 100mg. I'm currently on cycle day 32 actually...with neg hpts. I know I ovulated on day 17 as I had my progesterone tested and my gyno was happy with the level of 33. I also had pos opks on day 17 and we had sex every day for a week covering that day. I don't know why I'm not pregnant yet when we had lots of sex and clomid made me ovulate!?! I'm holding onto little hope that I'm pregnant now since its 14 dpo and neg tests! Its just not fair...everyone around me is pregnant and getting that way fast! Anyone out there in the same boat as me and can give me some hope/success stories? I'm getting so sad. I hope u all get ur pos hpt soon.... xox

Niks - that's so exciting!! I hope you're getting to work BDing!! ;)

SG_Lady - sorry hun. Stupid AF! Hopefully you're body will do it's thing naturally this coming month.

Ok, need some opinions on these tests. What do you guys think?? Hopefully I can upload this picture right!

Attachments

• tests.jpg
    tests.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 9
MnJ - I can DEFINITELY see that second pink line!!! :D

Yay MnJ :happydance:... I will say thats definitely a positive

Omg Im shaking. Im trying to not get excited and my hopes up. I really didnt expect the clomid to work for me. This was my first round of it. Im 12dpo by the way. I tried to call dr to ask for blood tests but I got recording that they were closed!! Website says they open at 8 and I called at like 7 after. I think my dr is not at my location on mondays anyway :(

The top test is ovulation, right? at least that's what mine look like... I def see a positive line on the HCG though!!! woo!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited for you!

The top test is ovulation, right? at least that's what mine look like... I def see a positive line on the HCG though!!! woo!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited for you!

They are both pregnancy tests.. just dindfferent brands of internet cheapies. I did the top one first and saw a faint line so did the other one with the same urine. I tested yesterday and day before and the tests were pure white. I went to dr for blood test about 45 min ago. She said she'd call with results 2 hours later. So nervous!!!

Oh my! I'm soooo excited for you! I'd be freaking out :))) Longest 2 hours. ever! I bet!

Hi all,

Well af showed this morning, 3 days late!! GRRR what a cow! Very disappointing and it is unusually painful and heavy :growlmad: I guess those very faint lines must have been evaps after all - I did wonder why they werent getting any darker :cry:

Oh well. Onwards and upwards! I am going out to buy a bbt thermometer today as Im off the Clomid for a month. Will be good to give my body a bit of a rest but I doubt I will o on my own...we shall see. My doctor has said that Clomid stays in your system for 6 weeks after you start taking it so I have a good chance of oing on my own.

LKPone- any news?

Yeah, spotting now, so I'm with you for the next cycle :hugs: Keeping everything crossed for you for the natural cycle this month!

Welcome Rynie! :flower: Hang in there, the 2ww sucks, but we all get through it together.

Congrats MnJ :thumbup:

SG_Lady have you considered that those faint lines could have been a chemical?

Niks - I did think about it but I couldnt say for sure...the lines were faint and came up after the maximum time so maybe they were evaps...It sounds terrible but Id almost rather think it was a chemical as at least I would know I can actually get pregnant...

Yay yay YAY for your positive opk :thumbup: massive FXd for you Niks x

Yeah, spotting now, so I'm with you for the next cycle :hugs: Keeping everything crossed for you for the natural cycle this month!

Welcome Rynie! :flower: Hang in there, the 2ww sucks, but we all get through it together.

Congrats MnJ :thumbup:

LKPone is it definitely af or just spotting?

LKPone is it definitely af or just spotting?

Spotting still, but I always have trouble figuring out when spotting ends and AF begins because I am so ultra-light normally anyway. :wacko: I think today or tomorrow will be CD1. Will start next round of Clomid on CD2. My temp is almost back down to cover line again.

Hi ladies sorry ive been away for a few days grrrr LKPone how annoying!!!!! have u taken a test just to be sure??? before starting clomid?

Congrats Mnj!!!!!

Hope everyone is ok - fx september is your lucky month!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh my! I'm soooo excited for you! I'd be freaking out :))) Longest 2 hours. ever! I bet!

It definitely was a long wait! I thought the 2ww was bad! lol Then they didnt call at 2 hours as promised!! So at 3 hours I called them. Was told let me check on it and I'll call u back. Sigh... So I wait a little longer. She called me back finally so I rush outside on my cell phone, as Im at work and dont want this conversation heard, and as she's telling me my phone does a random reboot. SERIOUSLY?!?!? Is somebody messing with me right now?! Lmao I went into the conference room and shut the door then called her back. Ugh... I was freaking out, shaking, couldnt concentrate on work. She told me b/w was positive tho! My hcg was 65 and progesterone was 44. I would feel so much better if my hcg was higher tho. I go back in a week to retest and make sure # is going up.

Jamie, is this your first try of clomid? I see ur on metformin also. I am too.

That's fantastic news MnJ!! I'm so happy for you! And yes, this is my first round of Clomid. CD5-9 at 50mg. I was kind of sick feeling when taking it but I feel back to normal now, besides the hot flash every now and then. So, I hope it works for me! I choke down the Metformin as much as I can. It just does terrible things to my GI tract!

Hi ladies sorry ive been away for a few days grrrr LKPone how annoying!!!!! have u taken a test just to be sure???

Nah, don't really need to. My temp tells me all I need to know :nope: Onwards and upwards! :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->