NEWBIES!! TTC baby #1?? Congregate here!!

Hi there! Mind if I join? I'm from Ontario, Canada. I'm 30 and OH is 29. We were supposed to start TTC next cycle for baby #1, but we got naughty and now I'll be testing somwhere around May 18-21. I'm only 3DPO so very early still.

I'll be thrilled if I get a :bfp: but hoping I don't show early! I'm getting married on July 4 and need to fit into my dress!! :dohh:

Hello all...am home with OH and now the BD'ing has begun...yipieee....sarted OPK today too...all good times :) everyone ok? xx

Hello all...am home with OH and now the BD'ing has begun...yipieee....sarted OPK today too...all good times :) everyone ok? xx

Im at the same stage as you - Trying to get as much BD'ing done this week as I can. Should be ovulating any day now! :happydance:

hi knitwit...thats great...we can support eachother through it :) i best get ovulating in next week yipieee xxx how are u xx

Been ttc since October '07. Just been put on the waiting list for IUI and should get to the end of that by January, but here's hoping that I get a :bfp: before then. :witch: due on Saturday. Very much feeling like it's never going to happen for me but sending :dust: to everyone! xxxxxxx

Hi all can I join to please, i'm new to all this so bare with me. This is our first month TTC baby #1 after coming off BCP last month. :witch: is due 21st I think so will be testing 22nd or 23rd if no sign. My OH wants me to wait till 23rd but i don't think i'll be able to i'm so impatient already lol. Good luck to everyone else that is hoping for :bfp: this month

hi all - been away for a few days over the Bank Holiday and surprise surprise the :witch:showed up on Saturday morning so we have another month of practising and I can go on the sunbed for a couple of weeks *trying to be positive*.

:dust: to everyone x

So I don't want to give out my first name just in caseSomeone would happen to recognize me haha. I'm tryin to keep this top secret for now. I just started a new thread in ttc, about whats going on with me. If anyone wants to give me some advice I would love you forever! I am 21, from the states and married. We were trying to wait til the husband finishes his mba to ttc, but I think i may have accidentally made it happen already and I am SO thrilled I can't even tell ya. I don't know tho...got a bfn yesterday. af supposed to come tomorrow, I'm testing then! Hope I dont see her :)

hey! its totally fine if you dont feel comfortable giving out your name! Welcome to bnb! I'm going to go check out your thread and let us all know how your test turns out tomorrow! good luck! :hug:

welcome to buttons, smurfette and specialk!!! let us know how your tests turn out and good luck!!! :hug:

evening ladies..how are we all...off to bed soon ready for CD8...come on CD 13!! haha xx

hehehe aw maybe i love you!! :hugs:

well that is a nice thing to read whilst eating my breakfast...especially after an epic domestic with OH last night :( but never fear...am goign to apply for a job at mothercare today...nuke have sent u my mobile number on PM... xxx for textage

ooooooh mothercare... DISCOUNT!!! wat happened with the oh hun?

can u come on msn or pm...dont wanna rant on here haha xxx

my msn is down atm... dunno wat the hells goin on! gonna delete it and reinstall. shud be workin tonight (hopefully)

So despite the fact that I'm now on CD76, I DO have good news (I think). The past 8 days, my CM has FINALLY dried up (sorry, TMI, but it's been really wet forEVER) and my temp has increased! So even if I end up not pregnant, at least it's looking like I've finally ovulated, which means I'm back in the game! Whew! :happydance: Just waiting for the :witch: to show!

And....DH and I happened to bd 2 days before my temp increased, so you never know.....:blush:

So despite the fact that I'm now on CD76, I DO have good news (I think). The past 8 days, my CM has FINALLY dried up (sorry, TMI, but it's been really wet forEVER) and my temp has increased! So even if I end up not pregnant, at least it's looking like I've finally ovulated, which means I'm back in the game! Whew! :happydance: Just waiting for the :witch: to show!

And....DH and I happened to bd 2 days before my temp increased, so you never know.....:blush:

Fx for you Hun!

Thanks, KnitWit! Even if I'm not pg, I'll just be excited for AF to visit again (strange as that sounds)!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenyawenya
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->