NEWBIES!! TTC baby #1?? Congregate here!!

i know i want AF to go so i can get bloody baby making...felt sorry for my friend..her bump is huge and shopping tired her out...get to see OH in 3 nights tho...oh if our AF are both going tomorrow...we must be n synch???? xx

Wow yes then we must be! Although AF has been a bit irregular recently -as if she knows we're about to start ttc! Is your OH away somewhere? xx

Welcome everyone! Alowicious I've put you down for the 10th, if it ends up being the 16th let me know and I'll change it! Petite the old :witch: does seem to know doesn't she? Mine has been messing me about recently- am always very regular and last month was 3 days late grrrr...

NuKe - how strange, why do our bodies start messing with us like this?! I've also started to have spottings before my period, that's been going on for the past 4 months and has never happened before!! The testing dates you got on the list, are they for when your next period is due? xx

im gonna test on the 14th- up until last cycle the :witch: always got me on the 13th or 14th (overnight) but last month was 16th so i duno wats goin on!! beein getting twinges down below last night and today and seriously bad wind in my tummy! too early for symptoms though...

That is so annoying, when you get possible symptoms but it's too early for it to actually be symptoms!! Who knows though, perhaps you've got unusually early signs!! xx

lol... fingers crossed!!! ooooooh not long til i can test now!! i dont think ill be able to wait until af due date... might go for a 4 days early jobbie!

Go for it!! Waiting is a pain. Just got back from a night out, bed next! xx

hehe.. hope u had fun!! :happydance:

Had a good night but am feeling the consequences today :dohh: Sitting here wasting the day away as can't be bothered to go out!!! How are you today? How long till you will test?? xx

i think im gonna do a sneaky one on the 10th... ooooooh not long to go!

I'm using the same site, it's great isn't it! Found out my next ovulation date will be 17 May, soooo long to wait!! Will start trying as soon as :witch: is gone though!! xx

hi ladies hope your all having a good weekend ... just thought i would drop in and say hi :wave:

happy sunday people...hope ure all well..,OH is back in 2 nights....i so can't wait...:) i miss him and i want to TTC xx

Hey everyone...just popping in to see how you're all doing! I ALMOST POAS this morning, but convinced myself (somehow!!) to wait until tomorrow, my self-appointed time. Yeah, willpower!! ....and I just REALLY had to pee, and didn't want to wait to tear open the package.... ;-)

ooooh moto, not long to go now!! good luck, i really hope u get your :bfp: !!!!! good job on holding out!! :hug:

I tested again Friday morning with a FRER and then with ics over the weekend and all are BFP!

Be positive...it CAN happen on your first month trying!
:dust::dust: to you all!

Apple - congratulations!!!!!!!!!! :happydance: You the first one in the thread to get pg! Thanks for spreading some dust and good luck! :hug:

congrats apple :happydance:

iam out this month :witch: has truely got me :cry:

good luck everyone hope theres more :bfp: :dust:

:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024