NEWBIES!! TTC baby #1?? Congregate here!!

Congrats Apple! Fantastic to know it is possible in the first month!

I wasn't sure what date I'd be testing when I first posted but it looks like this is deffo going to be a 35 day cycle (hopefully no longer than that) which means I'll be testing on 23rd. If I hold out that long hehe!

Long cycles suck!

congratulations apple!!!! and sorry to hear you're out jem.. fingers crossed for next month!! :hug:

hi all, new here. ttc for almost 2 years now. had bloods etc done, next step the gyne says is to get a laprascopy to check things out. mr emeraldisle is ok, he had his tests done. anyone had a l'scopy done? im not too keen to be honest. i know its for the best, but still all the same its surgery. do u think if i asked him to put me on say clomid first he would? the way i look at it is it couldnt do any harm.

welcome to bnb emerald!! i dont know much about this, but the ladies over in the long-term ttc forum will have loads of answers for you!! good luck and keep in touch!

thank you nuke hun ... fingers still crossed for you all

:dust:

Congratulation Apple - you just beat me to it. I had a feint line on sunday and a clearer one today (still not bold, but definately a line - pic in diary) Now I've got the hang of this stick peeing lark, I'll do another one tomorrow just for fun :)

:hug: to all

CONGRATS TIGGER!!! nice job!! good luck and i hope you have a happy, healthy 9 months!!! :hug: keep us informed!

Im now 7 days in to TTC and its doing my head in already! I want my cycles to get back to normal after implanon but it aint happening. See my thread called 'Strange Spotting'.

Anyway just wated to touch base with all my fellow TTC #1s. Congrats to those who have already had their :bfp:s and good luck to everybody else :dust:

wooo my OH is back tomorrow...*dance dance dance* time to TTC!!! yipiee....xxxx how is everyone
nice to see two :bfp:
nuke where are u..havent spoken in ages xxx

Congratulation Apple - you just beat me to it. I had a feint line on sunday and a clearer one today (still not bold, but definately a line - pic in diary) Now I've got the hang of this stick peeing lark, I'll do another one tomorrow just for fun :)

:hug: to all

Congratulations! A good start to this months testing with two :bfp: already!

its great innit!!!!!!! :happydance:

Maybe, my msn has been down and its been a busy weekend as Barry was off for 4 days and decided we had to be productive lol. will be back to spending all day online tomorrow! so excited for youuuuuu!!!

Just tested this morning and a :bfn:, it wasnt with fmu as was had to go and get a test. Still no sign of the :witch: tho so fingers crossed. So wanted it to be today for our wedding anniversary

Congrats to the 2 :bfp: thats great news. Hope everyone else is ok x

Well the :witch: has just left and I have not started a new pack of pills so this is it our journey has begun.

Have made sure I've marked everything down in my diary so I can try and work out my cycle. Ordered some Pregnacare tablets and will start taking them as soon as they arrive. Now it's just a case of seeing what happens really.

aw sparkly stay positive!! u dont know for sure til the :witch: rears her ugly head!! i really have got everything crossed for you hun!! :hugs:

Shazza- good luck hun and please please keep us all updated!!

Hi ladies... looks like I'm out. The :witch:is on her way I think. I haven't tested but I really don't feel pregnant, and I'm spotting, so I'm pretty sure AF is on the horizon.

I felt really :cry: about it last night... then I bought a new book, "Taking Charge of Your Fertility," and I realize there is alot more my OH and I could be doing to get pregnant (take advantage of all the fertility signs, for one.) It's an amazing book!! So I'm hopeful for next month.

Congrats to the ladies on your :bfp:! I hope to join you soon!
- Reiki Baby

congrats to the ladies with BFP's id be lying if i said i wasnt jealous.. reeaaaalllly hoping for another BFP this month im testing on the 20th. havent really got any symptoms yet apart from sore boobs. and the worst thing is i dont even know when to expect my AF as ive just had a mmc :( xx

Reiki- sorry to hear that hun, let us know how it turns out!!

and tina- got everything crossed for u babe, wishing a :bfp: will come our ways!!

aw sparkly stay positive!! u dont know for sure til the :witch: rears her ugly head!! i really have got everything crossed for you hun!! :hugs:

Shazza- good luck hun and please please keep us all updated!!

Thanks Nuke. I was sure this would be our month. It would have made to today the best anniversary. I havent got symptoms of any description tho. Normally suffer back ache and tummy ache before the :witch: comes but nothing so far this month. Will test again in a couple of days

:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->