NEWBIES!! TTC baby #1?? Congregate here!!

NuKe cant believe u missed lil old me out :p mine is May 25th (i will be in Kenya but my god i will track down a computer to keep u ladies in the loop if i can) if not i will have to wait to 9th june wen i will be ovulating again haha

Hi All, I'm Daniela, 29 from Melbourne Australia. First month TTC and first baby! Will be testing 9th May cause that's when AF is due, Mothers Day in Australia so hopefully a meaningful day in more ways than expected!

Hi, I'm Lorianne. I'm 21 and from South Carolina. Husband and I officially started in March and I'm praying for a :bfp:! Have some signs but not getting hopes up!

Hi! My name is Rachel. I am 24, hubby is 25, and we are TTC baby #1. This is our 3rd month trying but I didn't ovulate last month (stupid birth control pill messing with my body!) so technically this is only our 2nd cycle trying. I am expecting AF on May 4th so I will be testing May 2nd, and if that is BFN I will test again May 4th unless the witch gets me first. Having LOTS of symptoms past couple days (current 7 DPO) but it could just be in my head! First month with preseed so I am keeping my fingers crossed!

And I too am a POAS addict! I think I could have purchased diapers for the first year with the money I have spent on OPKs and HPTs!

Nice to meet you all!! Do you have a testing date lorianne??? dont wana leave you out! :hugs:

Hi Girlies, Im 24 from leeds and me and my h2b have been trying for 5 months now. am due to test on 14th may (or so fertility friend tells me!! hehe) cant wait for bfp, maybe pregnant women or new mums will stop being everywhere i look once i do! :) I wish u all the best of luck in ttc. xxxx

kel.x

Hello, Im Georgie and my hubby and I are TTC #1. We live in Cornwall, I am 27 and he is 33. I have no idea about testing dates as I havent yet had :witch: since having my implant removed yesterday. Until things settle and I get an idea of my cycle we are just :sex: every other day to see what happens. Good luck everyone, lets hope it happens nice and quickly for us.

Hi all!

can i join too? I am Frances and 23, my DH is Oly and he is 24. We got married in december 08 and this is our first poper month of trying after coming off the coil in March. If i can hold on long enough and :witch: doesn't get me first i will be testing on 12th May!

fingers crossed for all our :bfp: !!!!!

xxx

good luck everyone! and welcome to bnb!!! COME ON THE :bfp:SSSS!!!!!!!

I got what looks like an implantation dip on my chart this morning! I'm hoping it's a good sign and I'll see a :bfp: soon!

Hi all I'd like to join too! I'm Hannah, 36 but unfortunately AF got me today :-( so next test date is 26 May.

I got what looks like an implantation dip on my chart this morning! I'm hoping it's a good sign and I'll see a :bfp: soon!

hi apple fingers crossed for u hun ive had a couple more signs 2day... but i dont know what to make of them ... iam so not trying to get my hopes up and hope its :bfp: soon

good luck all

:hug:

hi im susan im 27 and husband is steve hes 32
been ttc for 11 months nearly 12, af is due today but no sign of her yet, not sure when to test as tested today and :bfn: so will try again on the 5th may good luck to everyone ttc!:hug:

Hi!

Absolute newbie here. I've got a wonderful husband of two years called Richard, he's 31 and I'm 29, based in Wiltshire. We are TTC and this is our first month of trying. AF is due on 5th May so testing will probably be on May 12th - all being well and I can wait that long!

I came off the pill a year ago so fingers crossed we shouldn't have any added complications.

Good luck one and all x

i feel so young lol....please see journal ladies...had a horrible day: "maybe baby journal"

Hi! I'm Julie (22) and I'm from Missouri... out in the middle of no where!!

I was on the pill for 6 years (since I wasa 15 due to horrible periods!!) I recently got off the pill in January and have had only 2 periods. I'm on cycle day 50 but I have been doing those OPK strips and I FINALLY ovulated April 19th! :happydance: The line was super dark for like 4 days so we hope we got something :) I'm testing two weeks after ovulation on May 3rd! No signs of :witch:!!!

my name is vicki i am 26, hubby is martin who is 34. married 3 years in june. second month of trying, am on CD16, using fertility friend but temps were not accurate when i first started so chart not really helping. Managed to BD on the vital days so fingers and legs crossed!! testing day will be 11th May, if i can hold that long as going to see the inlaws that weekend!! xx

good luck for that :bfp:!!!!!!

hey guys! ok so AF was supposed to show her face today nothing yet :x. Keeping my fingers crossed! Iam so nervous to take that hpt.

hey guys! ok so AF was supposed to show her face today nothing yet :x. Keeping my fingers crossed! Iam so nervous to take that hpt.

oooooooooooooh!!! exciting!! fingers crossed 4 u!!! not long to go now!!! COME ON :bfp:!!!!!!!!

p.s. to all the newbies who have honoured my thread with their presence- welcome and good luck for May!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->