NEWBIES!! TTC baby #1?? Congregate here!!

Hi there, my name is krista and this is my first month ttc. :) Ill be testing on May 5th the day after af is due

**fingers crossed for bfp*** :) :)

NUKE...my cycle will be up to 6 weeks as is first cycle off pill...rubbish..dunno wen ov and test dates will be

oh Maybe... itll sort itself out! :hug:

Hi,

I'm Anna, I'm 28. Me and DH are TTC #1 this is our 2nd cycle. I'm cd10. Not sure of my cycle length's atm so hope to test mid May.

hey raggydoll! let me know how it goes!! good luck!

Hi everyone, can I join in? I'm Claire, 26, on day 29 of cycle #1 today.
Testing date is May 5th if no AF before then (ok I had a cheeky test already and the BFN served me right for being so impatient!)
Don't think I've done it this month though, FF has decided to change its mind about my OV date and I think we missed it, if the new date's right. :(

hi to Amarylline and funkyclaire!! good luck to both of you!

funkyclaire, we've all done it! ive been known to do a sneaky test the day after ov!!! lol... just can't help it!

Maybe, i've been thinking and have you thought about taking agnus castus?? it helps regulate periods amongst other things!

google- "Often used to regulate female hormones, Agnus castus is also taken by women coming off the contraceptive pill, for premenstrual symptoms or after pregnancy to help re-balance the reproductive system."

you can get it in holland and barrett!

Hello everyone

I’ve just joined today. Not got a testing date as yet as I only stopped taking the pill 2 days ago so am very much in the early days yet.

I’m 34 and my husband is 30 we got married last October and have decided that we are ready to start trying for our first baby now. I am very excited but also quite scared and nervous too.

Would definitely be good to be able to chat to others who are in the same boat as us. We have decided not to tell family and friends that we are trying as we don’t want them putting lots of pressure on us and asking us questions all the time – we are already getting enough people asking if I am pregnant because I have been seen out and not drinking alcohol

WE are just taking things as they come, don’t want to start doing ovulation tests and stuff as I don’t want to become too obsessed with TTC. We’ve decided we are just going to try doing it our own way for a few months and see what happens. Fingers crossed things work ok.

hello :) !!
Hoping I can still join? I'll be testing on 5 May.
tnx xx

Hello everyone

I’ve just joined today. Not got a testing date as yet as I only stopped taking the pill 2 days ago so am very much in the early days yet.

I’m 34 and my husband is 30 we got married last October and have decided that we are ready to start trying for our first baby now. I am very excited but also quite scared and nervous too.

Would definitely be good to be able to chat to others who are in the same boat as us. We have decided not to tell family and friends that we are trying as we don’t want them putting lots of pressure on us and asking us questions all the time – we are already getting enough people asking if I am pregnant because I have been seen out and not drinking alcohol

WE are just taking things as they come, don’t want to start doing ovulation tests and stuff as I don’t want to become too obsessed with TTC. We’ve decided we are just going to try doing it our own way for a few months and see what happens. Fingers crossed things work ok.

hey shazza! im trying not to get too obsessed, but its not going too well lol! welcome to bnb! are u taking agnus castus?

and hey mogwai! of course u can still join. just popped u on the list!

Hi,

Ive have just joined and would like to say hi to everyone.

Me and my Husband have been married since Feb and have been together 8 years and have decided that we are going to start trying for a baby.

I stopped my pill on the 20.04.09 so its only early days so we are just going to try and relax and see what happens. Have no idea what my periods are like as ive been on contraception now for 7 years, so we will have to see what happens.

We are the same as smileyshazza and have decided not to tell family and friends as we dont want the pressure. We are both really excited and nervous too.

Looking forward to chatting to you all.

By the way im trying to get use to all the abbreviations that are used so you will have to bear with me.

xx

Update: I'm really hoping that dip on my chart is an implantation dip and my head has felt clogged with mucus (sorry TMI). I'm testing tomorrow morning before I leave on a trip. Wish me luck!

:dust: to you all! I hope there's a bunch of new :bfp: when I return on Monday!

Hi,

Ive have just joined and would like to say hi to everyone.

Me and my Husband have been married since Feb and have been together 8 years and have decided that we are going to start trying for a baby.

I stopped my pill on the 20.04.09 so its only early days so we are just going to try and relax and see what happens. Have no idea what my periods are like as ive been on contraception now for 7 years, so we will have to see what happens.

We are the same as smileyshazza and have decided not to tell family and friends as we dont want the pressure. We are both really excited and nervous too.

Looking forward to chatting to you all.

By the way im trying to get use to all the abbreviations that are used so you will have to bear with me.

xx

hi Mrs M! nice to have u on here! if u need to know wat ne of the abbreviations are, just ask! (I still dont know all of them!)

and GOOD LUCK APPLE!!! LET ME KNOW HOW IT GOES!! fingers crossed for :bfp:

is anyone else getting REALLY FREAKING IMPATIENT??????? :hissy::hissy::hissy:

Hello! I'm completely new here, can I join too? I'm 29, my husband is 31 and we are trying for our first baby, starting from after my current period! Can't wait!!! :happydance:

Hey Guyss! So just try and be as patient as possible it pays off. I just got my BFP this morning! On our first month TTC. There is hope for all of you out there. I will send ALOT ALOT ALOT of baby dust your way =]

Hello! I'm completely new here, can I join too? I'm 29, my husband is 31 and we are trying for our first baby, starting from after my current period! Can't wait!!! :happydance:

Hi petite!!! Course you can join, the more the merrier!!! If we all will our eggs to be sticky enough, hopefully we will get a wave of :bfp:s!!! when is your testing date petite? so I can put it on the list!

Hey Guyss! So just try and be as patient as possible it pays off. I just got my BFP this morning! On our first month TTC. There is hope for all of you out there. I will send ALOT ALOT ALOT of baby dust your way =]

Abalski!!! CONGRATS!!!!!!! oooooh this gives me hope!!! big :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->