NEWBIES!! TTC baby #1?? Congregate here!!

I've just decided that if I get my :bfp: in May (testing day is same as our anniversary) I'm going to buy Barry a pair of red baby Converse for his present because he wears his every single day! Oh god I hope I get a :bfp:!!!

Hi there, Im chloe, my OH is tommy, im 20 hes 22. we've been trying for 4 months for our first.

Currently a week late for AF, BFN so far. Not testing again until the 2nd, the day we get married :cloud9:

good luck everyone xx

oooh congrats on the wedding chloe! and good luck for that :bfp:

Hey everyone,

im Tina im 21 from Liverpool. Me and my OH decided to start trying at the beginning of February. This will be our first baby together. To my surprise i got a BFP in the same month but unfortunately had a miscarriage about 3 weeks ago. We are both eager to try again this month so i am hoping for another BFP it seemed to work quickly the first time :) Im gonna take a test on the 20th May if i still havent had any show of :witch: but im not getting my hopes up. If it doesnt happen this month then hopefully we will get some luck in the near future. xx

sorry to hear about your mc tina. good luck in May!!! :hug:

Hello! I'm completely new here, can I join too? I'm 29, my husband is 31 and we are trying for our first baby, starting from after my current period! Can't wait!!! :happydance:

Hi petite!!! Course you can join, the more the merrier!!! If we all will our eggs to be sticky enough, hopefully we will get a wave of :bfp:s!!! when is your testing date petite? so I can put it on the list!

Thank you! :) Sorry but I am completely new with all these expressions and abbrevations (plus I'm not English so haven't grown up with the terms!!) so you'll have to bear with me girls! What do you mean by testing date? :blush: I'm pretty sure my next ovulation is around 11-13 May...

testing is when you plan to take a poas (pee on a stick). I'm not English either! Northern Irish!! if you are ovulating then, that means you should be testing soon, yeah?

Ah ok :) Yes testing pretty soon then I guess, but haven't even had chance to try yet, still having my (hopefully my LAST for a while) period!! When that's over, then there will be baby making! When is your test date?

Hi Im Rachael, this is my 1st cycle. My bf's name is Josh I live in Grove City Ohio. I will be testing on the 7th, and I have a good feeling about it. I hope you all get the :bfp: that you are looking for!!

well my :witch: (period) is due on the 14th, but I haven't decided to test then or leave it til the 16th. i don't think ill be able to wait!! its our anniversary on the 16th tho so it would be an amazing present!!! oooh nearly time for u to get your :sex: on!!

Hi Rachael- good luck with your :bfp:!!! let me know how it goes!

Great thread Nuke. Can I join 2? Hi everyone. Im Claire and am 30yrs old my DH is 30 in 2 weeks. We have been ttc our first since Dec 2008. Im hoping to test on the 5th of May (our 2nd wedding anniversary) but not sure if I can wait that long as have a poas upstairs!!! So if I get a :bfp: it would be a great present for my DH for the anniversary and his birthday.

Not feeling any symptoms yet but last month I had lots and got a :bfn: so fingers crossed Im still in the running! I hate the 2ww, it really drags!

I hope we all get our :bfp: and the :witch: stays away!!

Good Luck to all xx

Hello again ladies.
I got my BFP today, first month of trying so there is hope for all
:dust::dust: to you all

hey sparkly! and thanks! thought all us newbies would do well together. this is my 1st 2ww! KILLING ME!!!!!!!

good luck and keep me posted!

:hug:

CONGRATULATIONS FIRST TIMER!!!!!!! gives me hope!!! :hug::hug::hug:

I will Nuke. The 2ww is terrible. Im feeling quite chilled this month tho so fingers crossed that we can give our dh the best pressies ever for our anniversaries!

:dust:

eeeeeeeeeeek FINGERS CROSSED!!!

NuKe and all others...AF is here YAY!!!!!!! one week til TTC so happy yes yes yes !! xx

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY MAYBE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO HAPPY FOR YOU!! nearly time to get buckin'! :sex:

Yay that is sooo exciting Maybe Baby, I hope everything works out for you this month!!

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee lets hope its the start of a trend!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->