NEWBIES!! TTC baby #1?? Congregate here!!

no hun. i'm the same as u av to book on the day xx

Well thats pretty much one day down so 7 to go!!!! and only 5 for you!!!

Think I'm gonna try sleeping more so time goes quicker and I dont think so much!!! lol!!!

Got some mega early starts this week so might be worth it too!!!

:hug:

I'm confused...I thought I had ewcm 16 May but just saw some again on the loo! Could it be that I'm actually ov'ing now?? It would make more sense I suppose as I'm more 'wet' (tmi) now as well - when I saw ewcm on 16 it was just that and nothing else. We bd'd a lot around then and I thought that was it but should we continue our 'every day' method just in case?! According to fertility map I should ov 17 May but my cycles can be irregular... confused now, thought I had it all sorted before?! :-(

I'm confused...I thought I had ewcm 16 May but just saw some again on the loo! Could it be that I'm actually ov'ing now?? It would make more sense I suppose as I'm more 'wet' (tmi) now as well - when I saw ewcm on 16 it was just that and nothing else. We bd'd a lot around then and I thought that was it but should we continue our 'every day' method just in case?! According to fertility map I should ov 17 May but my cycles can be irregular... confused now, thought I had it all sorted before?! :-(

oh petite... im in the exact same position! i get a couple of days of ewcm every cycle, and have learned not to trust it! last month we :sex:ed every day between af ending and CD 25. I just don't get it. ive no clue when I ov'ed cuz of stupid bloody irregular cycles. if i got one day of ewcm a month that would help but i get a couple, if not more bouts of it! why is it so freaking hard!!!:hissy:

hey guys.

Im ttc ... for 6 months really hoping this is the month for me! 10 days to go but already want to test ... but going to hold out.

How is everyone else?

NuKe - so annoying isn't it!!! I thought I was so lucky to be able to detect when I ov'd without tests but no! We'll just continue our every other day method but it would have been nice to be able to slow down sometimes, we're wearing each other out with all the :sex: :D i was so looking forward to my first 2ww and now I'm confused! How are you today? xx

Sorry to hear about the :witch: Tinkermoo. Fingers crossed for next month!

Nuke and Petitemoi I'm the same with the ewcm. This is the second day I've had it so I'm just gonna carry on bding. It is well confusing though - I don't even know if it is proper ewcm 'cos its so thick but it only stretches for about an inch before it breaks so :shrug:

hm I haven't even tried to test how long it stretches for, I just see it in the loo :D I so thought it was it as I saw it last month and now again on the day that I was supposed to ov!! No idea what to make of it now. Can't our bodies just be a bit more straight forward!!! xx

That would just be too easy if they were :dohh:. I was talking to my dh about how complicated everything seems to be. I've even read that cm can be different consistencies throughout one day?!!

Hello everyone! I'm getting so horrible about logging in to B&B lately.....I've been so busy! Even today, I'm only on for a few quick minutes. I feel like I'm missing out on everything that's going on!

On the ewcm topic - I have it frequently throughout my cycle too; I think it's pretty common. Unfortunately, that's not very helpful for figuring out when to bd! I just figure we can :sex: every time I've got ewcm down there, *just in case*. Hubby doesn't mind in the least! :rofl:

evening all,

how r u all today??

still no :witch:

dont know how im gonna wait till wednesday

xxxxxx

hi jojazz

i'm pullin my hair out now lol. but at least after tomorrow i kno the wkend will go fast coz of goin bk to work.

xx

hi jojazz i'm pullin my hair out now lol. but at least after tomorrow i kno the wkend will go fast coz of goin bk to work. xx
i know im pullin mine out too. Dont know how im gonna last til wednesday. How r u feeling 2day. I feel rubbish again. Im so tired i think im gonna sleep all weekend. X x x x

NuKe - so annoying isn't it!!! I thought I was so lucky to be able to detect when I ov'd without tests but no! We'll just continue our every other day method but it would have been nice to be able to slow down sometimes, we're wearing each other out with all the :sex: :D i was so looking forward to my first 2ww and now I'm confused! How are you today? xx

i know! we are sick of the sight of each other! lol!!:rofl:im a bit panicky about startikng this new job on monday... eeep! :sad2:

brit, mine can be different consistencies in one day!! a couple of months ago it was ewcm in the morning and by the evening it had changed to almost cottage cheese texture! i almost vomited! lol! and there was sooooooo much of it! unfortunately it was discovered during an inpromtu :sex: session... :blush:

:rofl: That did make me giggle about you nearly vomiting! Cm can be rather eww.

I am finding this whole checking the cm quite confusing though so I think I'm just gonna carry on with the :sex: every other day (or near enough). For my own sanity I'm gonna go by my ticker and when that awful af is due, as I am pretty regular give or take a couple of days. This means I'm in the 2ww!!! :happydance:

My hubby and I have been trying for nearly a year
On Clomid now and will start pills for the first time tomorrow...so scard but super excited :)

Ooooh it is so exciting. I don't really know much about clomid but do you have to use OPKs with them or temp so that you can pinpoint ovulation?

hey all been into london today...tested yesterday and :bfn: but was only 10DPO...or 6 if i ovulated on 2nd posetive opk lol...am gunna wait til 29th (when am on hols) to test again as willl be 14 days after 2nd posetive opk.will let u know upon my return my loveslies on june 9th xxxx...think is best idea...but got a gut instinct next month is gunna be my month...not this....lovely ladies how are u all :) i miss u...welcome newbies xx :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->