NEWBIES!! TTC baby #1?? Congregate here!!

went to meet my brand new Un-Godly son today - he's 4 weeks old and soooooo munchable :hugs:

Was lovely to meet him finally - has triggered a broodiness overload though. There were many questions about whether me and me boy were going to reproduce. I was gonna evade the questions, then I thought wtf and told them we were trying our hardest!

You're brave, I haven't dare tell any of my family that we're ttc for fear of constant pressure, which I know I'd get from them. Hopefully you won't get that though. Was it nice to be able to tell? I am envious 'cos I've got such a blabber mouth on me and I have found it difficult not to say anything. :blush:

was very nice BAS to be able to say something - I don't think I'll get pressure from them and tbh they are the kinda people that I could just level with if they got a bit over enthusiastic and say ' look, it ain't happeneing yet, i'll tell you when it does and please don't ask til i do!'

went to meet my brand new Un-Godly son today - he's 4 weeks old and soooooo munchable :hugs:

Was lovely to meet him finally - has triggered a broodiness overload though. There were many questions about whether me and me boy were going to reproduce. I was gonna evade the questions, then I thought wtf and told them we were trying our hardest!

I ended up telling my family and closest friends and everyone seems to have backed off questioning me abit. My dad still does but does it in a jokey way between the 2 of us.

1st time on here...so here goes!
2nd month of trying, came off pill in January and had 3 months of 28 day (like clockwork!) cycles. Tried last month, period was 2 days late (30 day cycle). Have been using OPK's and am now day 16...and still no Ov according to OPK-and no pain which I normally feel...confused. Am I going to have a really long cycle after ALWAYS being like clockwork? Any similar experiences?

Welcome Lou! Have you considered taking agnus castus? it's great for regulating your cycles when coming off the pill! Worked a treat for me!

Afternoon all,

How are you?? Still no :witch: for me now 14 days late!!!!

cant wait for wednesday!! i want to test!!!

xxxx

Its sending me crazy tho!! I have all these symptoms but am now worrying there all in my head!!!

Dont no what im gonna do if its :bfn: on wednesday!!!

Ill have to go back to the docs!!

xxxx

Hi girls just thought I would drop in with an update! I'm now currently 2 and a half weeks late, and still no:witch: I do believe this to be funny as I have only come of the pill end of April beginning of May. But its weird as I have had no pain or nothing. Did a test 1 week back and it was a :bfn: so i'm not sure. Will prob test again soon. To much info coming now but had a brown discahrge a while back but nothing serious this did confuse me. Any ideas guys??? Well have a nice Bank holiday everyone and speak soon

When you took the bcp was it the combination pill or the minipill? The combination pill can big time mess with the system so unfortunately it could be a matter of just waiting for that pesky AF to show if you keep getting bfns. Some of the ladies on here are big fans of Agnus Cactus - Nuke has mentioned that she took it and it worked to regulate her cycle. Hope this is of some help.

humm ok i think i got the jist of this but then again im famuse for pulling the wrong end of the stick so help me out if i get a little lost here

my name Trisha im 20 my other half will soon be 25 we have been together for some time but we both have our problems i wont go in to his to much or he wont quite forgive me

but mine i dont have a regular period neva have done i can go up to a year and a half with out one the have one non stop for 3 months its kinda screwed and im not quite how shure to go about trying and i haven't even got the fogist about half of what you lovely lady's are talking about :S

im curently living in nottingham england but we are moveing to copenhagen denmark july 18th witch could make things even wores for me as i carnt lp blaming my self for the mess we are in with trying :S my docter makes no sence to me just rambles and tells me i should go on the pill im to young for kids :S not what i want to hear i love kids always have im very good with them my to younger cuzens have asburges and my aunt carnt /couldnt control them but i seemed to have nack for it :S scary at the age of 13 your arunt telling you you will make a grate mum but it made me sit and think and i have neva realy understud how i or why im so good with kids my friends think its cuz my mum neva treaded me like hers she neva treated any of us like hers i had to play mum and dad when my step dad left but i seem to have started to ramble so my apoliges

but i hope some one can help me

btw i carnt spell for toffy due to the fact that im dislexic

leaving this evening so this is my final word hehe...will be testing Friday...so wish me luck and am back on the 8th...so all will be revealed then....and i will be on my next cycle yay....
take care ladies....i will miss u all lots :( keep me up to date via PM!!! or send me emails xxxxxxxxxxxx
sorry been so busy...will be a better bnber when bk...take care xxxxxx

humm ok i think i got the jist of this but then again im famuse for pulling the wrong end of the stick so help me out if i get a little lost here

my name Trisha im 20 my other half will soon be 25 we have been together for some time but we both have our problems i wont go in to his to much or he wont quite forgive me

but mine i dont have a regular period neva have done i can go up to a year and a half with out one the have one non stop for 3 months its kinda screwed and im not quite how shure to go about trying and i haven't even got the fogist about half of what you lovely lady's are talking about :S

im curently living in nottingham england but we are moveing to copenhagen denmark july 18th witch could make things even wores for me as i carnt lp blaming my self for the mess we are in with trying :S my docter makes no sence to me just rambles and tells me i should go on the pill im to young for kids :S not what i want to hear i love kids always have im very good with them my to younger cuzens have asburges and my aunt carnt /couldnt control them but i seemed to have nack for it :S scary at the age of 13 your arunt telling you you will make a grate mum but it made me sit and think and i have neva realy understud how i or why im so good with kids my friends think its cuz my mum neva treaded me like hers she neva treated any of us like hers i had to play mum and dad when my step dad left but i seem to have started to ramble so my apoliges

but i hope some one can help me

btw i carnt spell for toffy due to the fact that im dislexic

hi trisha! first of all, my dad is dyslexic so I'm used to words being all jumbled, but you make a lot of sense! :happydance:

with regards to your situation... going a year and a half without a period is not normal. you should definetly try another doctor or go get checked out. i dont mean to wrry you though, a friend of mine didnt get a period for a couple of years and was told the likelyhood of her ever conceiving was slim to none. she now has 2 kids and both were suprises! and don't listen to your doctor, they aren't there to tell you whether you should have kids or not, they are there to help you. if my doctor said that to me, id tell him it was nothing to do with him and to do his freaking JOB!! i.e. find out why im not getting a period!

this thread is great, ANYTHING you don't understand or don't know just ask, and if all the lingo and abbreviations are confusing, just ask! and welcome to bnb!!:hug::hug::hug:

ive been having spotting for 2 days now... what the buggery is this?? cd 10 and 11...

Well the :witch: got me so it's back to square one.

Not overly suprised as that was our first month of trying and to be honest we really didn't do it enough really plus I was estimating my cycle and it was slightly shorter than I thought so I think I may have missed my most fertile time by a few days.

So it's back to the drawing board which means more sex this month and seeing what happens :)

Good luck everybody!

Oooooh 1 day till wednesday....:happydance:

but then gotta wait till the end of the day when i can get to a shop :dohh:

Oh well heres hoping for a :bfp: I'm now 16 days late with no sign of :witch:

But i'm so scared that its going to be :bfn:

How r u all???

xxxxxxxxxxx

Nuke - could that be ov spotting? I had that on Saturday morning, which I initially thought to be really the oddest thing ever 'cos I'd never experienced it before. They say spotting can occur for implantation or around the time of ov. Could it be that maybe you due to ov very soon?

Jojazz - have you already got your test ready for tomorrow? Good luck for tomorrow.

Jojazz - sorry, just read again that you've gotta wait til you go to a shop. Can't you buy tonight ready for tomorrow?

Havent got the car till 2moro!!

Might go to tesco tomorrow lunch so i dont have to go after work.

Im really nervous and scared about it tho.....:cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->