NEWBIES!! TTC baby #1?? Congregate here!!

Hi

Im layla, im 21 and me and my partner are trying for baby #1. I know im young, but its been well thought through and its what we both want.

How is everyone today?
xXxXx

Hello Layla =)

Im good thanks you??

My name is emma and I am 21 years old. I have been with my OH for 6 years and we have got our own place.
This is our first month TTC so hopefully first time lucky.

Wish everyone the very best in getting their :bfp:

Love Em xxx

Hi emma,

Im great thanks, super excited. AF left yesturday so its time to get down to business!!!
lol, been taking pregnacare for two months now,so hopefully it will help. Quick question, im on the fertilityfriend website, well i wanna know if i deffo have to use a basal themometer to get my temp os can i use a normal one? Also, what is an OPK and where can i gt one?

xXxXx

Hey everybody im katie 21

Me and my partner have been trying for a baby for 2years still no joy tho fingers crossed soon i will be, any tips guys?

Hi am Megan 21 from scotland me and my OH Lee are trying for our first.

I have 3 step daughters from my OH previous relationship we have decided to start trying because last month we thought and also the doctor thought we were pregnant we got that used to the idea of a little "Legan" that we decided its now our time to start our own family.

Work full time for an oil company hmm its rubbish and i spend most of my time on here instead of working hhahaa.

hi all im julieann 22 from scotland!

my AF is 10 days od done a test at 7 days od came back BFN so tried phoning the doctor for advice and got i cant speak to her unless its an emergency and that i could get an appointment next wednesday!! AAARRGG so frustrated cant wait that long for advice! My past pregnancy which ended in a m/c didnt show up on test so im scared and want answers soon!

sorry for unloading on everyone

:hug:

hiya girlys im becky am 22, this is our 15th cycle ttc, i have just bought some pre seed which i cant wait to use tonight as heard loads of good things about it. good luck everyone!! lots of sticky baby dust :dust::dust::dust::dust:

:wave: folks. Where are you all in your cycles? This is my third month of ttc and today I'm off to get one of these opks... I'm going to the technical side of ttc 'cos af attacked me 5 days early so not really sure as to ovulation time.

Littlefeet are you temping or using opks?

Petitemoi are you back from your hols? I've missed you around here and can't wait to find out how you're doing!

Brit - how strange you would write that as I just thought, oh I have to update Brit and the others :D

No news though really, apart from a strange af or whatever it is. About a week after the day I think I ov (CD21) I had some brown/pinkish discharge (tmi), and then I had it twice more, over another 2 days. So:

CD21: brown/pink (just in knickers)
CD22: brown
CD23: brown
CD24: red on tissue and knickers - period pain/usual heavy feeling in stomach
CD25 (today): red on tissue

I'm still hoping but should I stop and resign to the fact that it's a strange af?? She wasn't due until very earliest 7 July.

How are you hun?? xx And how is everyone else?

Can anyone tell me how to put a ticker on my page been to tickerfactory so whats next?

Hi, I'm in my first month as well and witch is due on the 5th.

Come on BFPs!!!!!

hey ladies,

I'm Nicola, 30 and have been TTC for just this month...obviously hoping that the
witch stays away (great name for it btw) but you know, since I've only, this month, learnt about CM, DPO, temps etc, I'm thinking it'll be a big fat BFN anyway....

I'm currently 7dpo and af is due 11th July. I'm just gonna hold out and see if it's late before testing...

Good luck to us all ;)

Nicola xx

hi everyone!

i just turned 29 and will start officially ttc in september, however lately we have been ntnp and i'm pretty sure we're not going to be preventing again any time soon..haha..if i don't end up pregnant by september i think i will do the whole ovulation kit route, as i don't want to wait too much longer!!

good luck to all! :happydance:

Can anyone tell me how to put a ticker on my page been to tickerfactory so whats next?

Go into your user CP and then Edit Signature, click on Insert Image (mountain picture). Hope that helps.

Brit - how strange you would write that as I just thought, oh I have to update Brit and the others :D

No news though really, apart from a strange af or whatever it is. About a week after the day I think I ov (CD21) I had some brown/pinkish discharge (tmi), and then I had it twice more, over another 2 days. So:

CD21: brown/pink (just in knickers)
CD22: brown
CD23: brown
CD24: red on tissue and knickers - period pain/usual heavy feeling in stomach
CD25 (today): red on tissue

I'm still hoping but should I stop and resign to the fact that it's a strange af?? She wasn't due until very earliest 7 July.

How are you hun?? xx And how is everyone else?

I must admit since ttc my af has been misbehaving! The first month I had brown spotting for about 4-5 days before. This month she surprised me by arriving 4 days early but then disappearing for a day, leaving me again with brown spotting but then she returned with a vengeance! I'm sure she does it just to show me who's boss around here!! I wouldn't like to dishearten you about whether you're experiencing a weird af but red flow does normally symbolise the dreaded af.

I've bought an opk 'cos of my wacky af. I just wanna make sure when I am ovulating so that I know in my mind that I'm defo :sex: at the right time. Bring on those April babies!!! :dust:

Hi, I'm in my first month as well and witch is due on the 5th.

Come on BFPs!!!!!

:wave: Glad to see you over here Lullahbelle. I remember chatting to you over on wtt. I see your wedding is now just round the corner and I hope everything's is going to plan.

Brit - I'm thinking the same, will start using OPK's next month because of this freaky af. Bd'd this morning which normally drags her out if she's late and so it did - or so I thought. There was blood. But then I've only had pink spotting since. And I've got that awful af-stomach which usually indicates af is around the corner. I was relieved this morning when it bled! As it meant I finally KNEW. But then, nothing since. Aarrrrgh why are our bodies so mean to us???

took a test this morning as well, :bfn: of course but it's too early to test anyway. AF not due until earliest 6-7 July. Unless she's here already of course, but then it would be neg anyway... oh dear

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->