NEWBIES!! TTC baby #1?? Congregate here!!

:wohoo: YEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm SOOOOO happy for you!!!!!!!! :wohoo:

Hi im laura im 23 OH is 27 from South Wales, second month ttc since coming off the pill buthave no idea whether i am coming or going! from april to may to june i was a reg 32 days cycle and now i havent been on period since 6th may. Neg test as was due last week and have nooooo idea what is going on with my body!!! Be great to chat to some people that understand :) xx

Hi, I am Lucy. I am 23 and my other half is 27. This is our first proper month of TTC child No. 1. My last period was on the 1st June CD1 and I got a peak on my CBFM on CD15 and CD16 – been keeping him busy for the last few days!!! Currently on CD17 so either 1DPO or 2DPO.... Next AF is due around the 28th based on a 28 day cycle – eek!

Lets hope the :witch: stays away and we all get our :bfp:

motomama and NuKe - CONGRATULATIONS!!!! OMG I can't believe it!!! How are you both feeling??? xx

PetiteMoi, long time, no see! How are things going??

I still can't believe it either! I've been feeling fine, actually. All these symptoms we try to spot, and the cycle I fall pregnant, I have NONE! :dohh: Okay, well, I AM tired by dinnertime, and have had slightly sore bbs, and been peeing every morning between 4-5 a.m. :hissy: but that's it! So really, it's hard to believe that I'm pg, since I don't really feel all that different. I guess I should be grateful, though - once symptoms kick in full time, I'll be wishing back these days!

I have just returned from my very much needed relaxing holiday. The poor NEWBIES thread had been pushed way down the list so had to big time try to find it - think it was on something like p4!

Congratulations to Motomama and Nuke on getting those wonderful BFPs.

Hello :wave:

This is my first month of actually trying!

I think I ovulated a couple of days ago.. how on earth do I pass the time until I can test?! lol

Sending lots of luck to everyone- lovely to see some BFPS!! :happydance:

what is a BFP??

BFP means Big Fat Positive and BFN means Big Fat Negative (pregnancy test results)

Im Kerry, im 25 and Im married to Sam who 22. We live Just outside Glasgow and are ttc #1!! I will be testing on July the 6th xx

Hi ladies

I'm zara and From Birmingham Uk been with BF for 1yr this is our first TTC...

Been TTC for a few months now... My first testing is on the 28th June as :witch: is due on the 26th (Hopefully she won't come)

Fingers crossed to all us trying... our time will come soon :p

And congratulations to all you lucky :bfp: Recievers out there

:hugs:

Hi Guys, not been on here for a while, firstly congratulations to the girls who had the bfp especially nuke! Well done girls!!!!! I'm not sure what day am at, had a heck of a lot on my mind but i'm sure i'm a week past ov. Unfortunately my uncle died on monday quite suddenly so my mind has been completly elsewhere.
Once again well done to the ladies with the good news.

Hello Ladies, I'm Samantha, I'm from West Virginia, USA. DH & I are about to celebrate our second anniversary in August & we're happier than ever. I just stopped taking bcp after 10 years solid. I was put on them at 16 to regulate my cycles, and I'm really afraid that they'll be a mess once I start them again. I stopped bleeding when I would have normally if I'd started a new pack of pills, but I'm waiting for it to start up again.

I feel like I'm losing my mind just one week off of the bcp, and hope that the insane mood swings stop soon! Did any of you have any trouble with emotional stability when you stopped pumping hormones into yourself?

I've never before been pregnant, and am very excited about experiencing it!

Glad to have found you all & excited to get to know you and see some BFPs!!!!

Good luck to all of you! I've got a lot of reading to do to catch up with everyone!

Hi Ladies, I am 31 and TTC #1 with dh. We've been married for five years and together for almost eight, but he wasn't ready for this step until about 6 months ago so I actually feel like I have been waiting for ever. Pretty gutted that we are now on cycle 6 with not even an inkling of a pregnancy.... been waiting for this for a long time...

Just realised I didn't introduce myself. I'm Rose and I'm 22, OH is 24.

We have just started TTC properly, although I have had two MC's this year. One at 7 weeks, and one not even 5 weeks. They happened one after another and it's been the hardest thing to go through. We fell pregnant by accident with the first one, and although it ended badly, it's shown us just how much we want to start our family now.

So we took a break, and I've been getting healthy and looking after myself, taking my vitamins, and now we've just started trying properly. :happydance:

I have been with my OH since I was 14- we met at school. :blush:

Anyway, lots and lots of luck to everyone TTC!

RedRose sorry to hear about your mcs. As you say, you've been getting healthy and all so hopefully fingers crossed you'll get a bfp soon.

Hi ya :wave: to all that are new to this thread.

Motomama - I can imagine it must be hard to believe!! So happy for you hun, please send me lots of :dust:

Brit - welcome back from hols! I'm on holiday now and shouldn't be on here as it's gorgeous out there, nice and sunny :)

Welcome all newcomers!!

NuKe - are you still on here hun or have you left us for a pg thread?! Hope you're well sweetie xx

hey how do i subcribe to this thread im completely new all this & wud like someone to talk to!!

makeithappen - go to Thread Tools, click on Subscribe, and then you will find your subscribed threads under Quick Links

How is everyone? Or rather WHERE is everyone? It's so empty in here now!

hi sorry can someone explain all the shorthand to me sorry if i sound soooo stupid lol! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->