• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

NEWBIES!! TTC baby #1?? Congregate here!!

Sounds optimistic Nina. Keeping my fingers crossed for you.

I'M BACK LADIES!!!!!!!

Decided to take a little time off bnb to get my head together as the whole ttc thing was really starting to stress me out. But I'm now a more happy, relaxed Nuke and am now sailing under the 'when it happens, it happens' flag! :happydance: how have u all been??

so happy the chatroom's working again!!! :happydance:

p.s. any new :bfp:s i need to know about??

:happydance: Good to have u back Nuke. I stayed off for a couple of weeks too mate and felt a bit better for it. Glad ur more relaxed. Fingers crossed this is our month. Hows things with you honey?

HELLOOO I'm Steph! I'm 20, married for almost a year (September!!) and we have been TTC for a month. AF hasn't come along since coming off the pill on 29th April but had two :bfn: :cry:

Girls!! I just got back from vacation, and was trying to not obsess TOO much about TTC....but today I'm 12 dpo, so I used some ic's (since I have lots of them!) and don't know what to think. They formed some lines, but I don't know if they're evap or not. I posted links to the pics in the Pregnancy Test Gallery. The top one I looked at 1 minute late (you know they're so picky about when to look, and when to not look), and the bottom one I looked at a minute early. They both had similar lines.....I'm going crazy here!! Don't want to get too worked up/excited, but at the same time.....:blush:

Here's the thread I posted the pics in: https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-tests-gallery/144848-difference-between-evap-positive.html

Welcome back NuKe!!! :hugs: Where are you in your cycle now?? I so know what you mean about having to stay away from here sometimes to get some perspective -it's easy to become addicted to it all.

AF is here for me now properly, after some confusing spotting for a couple of days. I feel....HAPPY! It was sooo stressful not knowing what was going on and hoping for it so much I couldn't think of anything else. It will be nice with a 'break' from it all until AF's gone and we'll be ready for our 2nd try!!

xx

motomama - it looks like a :bfp: to me!! What does evap mean?? I always thought that a line was a line and definitely means pregnancy? sorry for my ignorance :blush:

Hi guys im 22 and OH 25, just started charting this month and 7dpo.

Motomama they look like positives to me!!

PetiteMoi, I didn't know what an evap line was, either, until I looked it up. I'd heard it mentioned before, though.

This is what I've found: after your urine starts to evaporate on the test, it can leave a 'colorless' line where you might have otherwise had a + line, apparently. I don't really know what they mean by colorless, though. My hubby said he thought maybe like a water mark or water stain. I guess that's why the instructions for the tests always make sure you know when to read the test, and not wait too long, because it could just create an evaporation line. :shrug:

I figure a line is a line, too. But I still don't want to get TOO excited, just in case. I'll probably test tomorrow and Friday before I am officially convinced. :-k

Welcome, wishinforbaby! Fingers crossed for you!

Hello everyone! My BF, Ty, and I just decided to stop taking BCPs. I made a Pre-pregnancy appointment with my OB/GYN for June 23rd and I'm super excited to start TTC although I think I will forego all the charting and temping for the time being. I have a pretty decent app on my G1 for tracking periods and such, which will do for now. We are definitely not in a rush to get PG but would be over the moon if we did get PG. BTW, I'm 26 and he is 31. He has an 8-year-old son from his first marriage and our first "baby" is our 17-month-old Rottweiler, Tyson (I love my dog!!)...hence the name TySonNMe. Good luck to everyone!

Just wanted to update......The other day, I got my :bfp:!!! :wohoo: Hope to see you all over in First Tri real soon! :hugs:

Congrats also motomama!

I am in my first cycle of TTC #1, and it's all still very new and exciting to me. I love hearing success stories, it give me lots of hope!!

Testing day tomorrow! EEEEEEEEEEEK!!! Though we haven't had much time to :sex: this month... but got in a few rounds around ov day. so :test::test::test: in 12 hours!!! :happydance:

Just wanted to update......The other day, I got my :bfp:!!! :wohoo: Hope to see you all over in First Tri real soon! :hugs:

congrats moto!!!!!!! Hopefully this is the start of a run of :bfp:s!!!

Thanks, Nuke! Good to see you back on here! It's been a while. Good luck testing in the a.m.!!! I've got fingers and toes crossed for you!! :dust:

Thanks moto!!! I got a :bfp: this morning!!!!!!! look--->

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-tests-gallery/147912-omg-think.html

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"