• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Next babies name?

Hmmm....OH and I are sooooo picky with names. But this is what I'd name our next one (one day) - We both like uncommon and/or unique names:

Boy: Logan, Leo, Zayne, Achilles, Xavier, Phoenix, Darwin, Maddox
Girl: Athena, Dahlia, Phoenix, Nirvana, Azalea, Ivy

I know, I know. Some of my names are too :wacko: for a lot of you :haha:

Haha not too weird for me most of these are names of my friends/friends' children. The only ones that aren't are Achilles, Nirvana and Azalea. But they're all cool names :thumbup:

I loooove the name Athena and so does my sister..she got a dog same time I announced pregnancy. She asked me if she could use Athena lol :p (lucky for her Athena is a girl who stole my boyfriend once, so I was glad to have a more valid excuse not to use it.) I seriously love that name though. Sniffle.

I loooove the name Athena and so does my sister..she got a dog same time I announced pregnancy. She asked me if she could use Athena lol :p (lucky for her Athena is a girl who stole my boyfriend once, so I was glad to have a more valid excuse not to use it.) I seriously love that name though. Sniffle.

Then use it! :)

Too much negativity when I think of it. Didn't want her to bear that for me. Lara has a lot of good attached to it though :)

Hmmm....OH and I are sooooo picky with names. But this is what I'd name our next one (one day) - We both like uncommon and/or unique names:

Boy: Logan, Leo, Zayne, Achilles, Xavier, Phoenix, Darwin, Maddox
Girl: Athena, Dahlia, Phoenix, Nirvana, Azalea, Ivy

I know, I know. Some of my names are too :wacko: for a lot of you :haha:

Love the highlighted ones.

I have two boys: David Robert and Heath William
I have one girl: Ashlee Elizabeth

But no idea what to name this one! Names I have written down so far, are:

Boy: Jayden (Jaden, Jade) or maybe Josh (Joshua) or Zack
Girl: Keyvah (Keevah) Siena (Sienna or Sierra) Emma, Erin, Cailin, Grace or Chloe

For a girl we have decided on Evie Rose.

Boy, we have no idea. We like Max, Oscar, Archie & Tommy!

Tossing around girl names, so not sure on that (its hard after only having boys!) but if we have a third boy then def Ezra for the first name. May go with Ezra Linus. ...i really like the name Roman too.

Though early in my pregnancy, we've already got names decided. :flower:

Male: Giles Martin
Female: Luna Renée

This thread is great! Bumping it. :flower:

Boy: Nathan, Alexander, Christopher, Michael, Jacob
Girl: Emily, Alison, Lily

I think we'll end up going with Nathan for a boy and Emily for a girl. We were on the fence with LO whether to name him William or Nathan, so kind of agreed we'd do Nathan for boy #2 if that's what we were to have. :)

We have one boy: Oscar Martin Lee

Our next boy will be....NO BLOOMING IDEA!! having dramas heehee.

His middle names will be Christopher John (or t'other way round, whichever sounds best) they are set, as with our first son, the middle names are important and meaningful family names.

Possibilities are: Archie, Leo, Rory, Ethan, Ellis

Nothing we love though :-/

xxx

i don't want to say the names that i have for future baby's as i dont want to jynx it lol. (i seriously love the names and even though im not pregnant and wont be for the forseeable future i dont want to say/ write them because i dont want to go off them and usually as soon as i say/write them somewhere i tend to completely go off it as to me it no longer feels like 'their' name as i have made it available to others - strange one me :rofl: )

names i do like though and would consider if i planned to have anymore than just one more (four hands to hold four knees to sit on - basically i want four children lol) would be:

Boys: Oscar or Malachi
Girls: Gabriella, Lucy, or Annabeth

I must add another potential boy name:

Caspian

I heard of this name from childhood; he's a character in the book, "The Chronicle of Narnia". Super love this name!

Nothing is set in stone but we have ..

Boy: Dylan William
Girl: Eva Amelie

Other names we like ...

Max, Elliot, Lucas, Noah, Elijah
Laila, Ella, Delilah, Eloise, Robyn, Esmé

For a girl : Ivy after my great nana :) do really love Nirvana like someone suggested! It could be a toss up between that and Quinn if I ever have a second daughter after Ivy (if I ever even have a daughter hahaha)

For a boy : either Frazer, Leo or Rory. :)

Love the names :)

We are going to start trying again on my wedding night, 19th October 2013 :)

Boys name is - Dante
Girls name - Luna Maria

me and my hubby can not agree on anything, at the mo the only one we both slightly like is otis but definatley dont love it.
i can not find one girls name i like-all the pretty ones are way too common and all the unusual ones are wierd! need to find a balance x

I answered this a few months ago, but it's changed!

Boy: Oscar John

Girl: Lexi Rose

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"